The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Went with my fren, the same fren on 4th trip. as usual we reach batam at 10am indo time. We went to atalanta spa to relax. My fren went to look for his regular girl but no working. so both of us tried the girls introduce by the GRO. My girl offered BM and Full service at $80 which I bargain until $60. My fren told me his new girl not bad.
Hmm...not exactly a bad deal with a S$60 BM plus full service ,given the fact it is a weekend. Looks more like a value-added service to me,hehehe...

Quote:
We then walked to Formosa Hotel from Atalanta Spa. We checked in and rest for a while before visiting the joints
The walk would be good if the weather isnt too sunny.From reading this FR, i believe you are slowly maturing in your timing to go to places of your interest. I am talking about hitting the right timing on the right places,hehehe...cool!

And keep up on having a good time in Batam.

Quote:
We then went to Instar Hotel to try the mee pangsit but not opened so try the Bak Gut teh. It was nice, better than the shop opposite Formosa Hotel.
I completely agree with you on this one. That opposite Formosa Bak kut teh so so only. Instar Hotel mee pangsit usually closes before 12pm. Best time to go is before 11am.

Quote:
After that, we went back to singapore. Till now 5th Trip, still havent try the Ocean Massage.
Hehehe...Ocean is forever so near and feel so far for most people here,hehehe.... Their shop is so beautifully situated upon arrival to Batam (from Sillypore) yet wrongfully located to the extend that most only get to see it when they are on their back home (which usually becomes too late to try it out by then).

Thank you for sharing and may your next trip to Batam be as good as this one,if not better.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have a question.
One of the things I like of Formosa, which offsets all defects including that infrastructure and furniture are dated, is the tripple-size bed. Yes, 3 people can sleep comfortably in those beds (especially if 2 of them are small-size Indo girls )
Are those beds common, or at least can they be found also in other hotels of similar category in Batam?
Most of Formosa furniture were made of very strong wood,not easily damage (tho there may be scratch and dent around). Old it may seems,but those were by now considered as semi-antique and were much sort-after by the older generation in Sillypore. Their furniture,were originally made and create to last years ago. Unlike today's new hotel in Batam where their furniture were made of metal,easily rusting away over time and at times creating a screeching sound when one drags it on a non-carpet flooring.

As for their beds,well...depending on the type of rooms you are staying in,the older superior room has a smaller bed. The deluxe room however has bigger bed. All of them Queen sized i suppose,wide but can be a little short for a taller person. Today,they do swap their beds around as the superior and deluxe rooms were being mixed together.

Most hotels in Batam will have the almost same kind of beds in Formosa,big enough for 3 person to sleep comfortably in even if its in queen. Some more expensive hotels in Batam has King size bed tho. Those were really huge for most Asian's body size.

Quote:
In Singapore, hotels in range 100-200 SGD often offer no more than 1.5-size beds...
Most Batam hotel beds were bigger than that of Sillypore's 2 star hotel's bed (eg,Hotel 81,Fragrance etc). Unless you stayed in 3 stars and above hotels in Sillypore,you will be unlikely to see anything that comes close to it. Having said that, some older 2 star hotels still have beds of similar size as to those from Formosa (eg. Aliwal Hotel,Darlene Hotel etc).

Quote:
But the real reason why I always go to Formosa and I will not change until they don't close down, is STAFF. Wonderful guys. Professional and always kind to support my needs whenever I ask something.
I learn that out of 5 staffs at the reception in any shifts,if they were to have new staffs,there will always have at least 1 or 2 senior staffs around. Put it in another way of saying,if they were to have new staffs,there will bound to have at least 1 or 2 staffs in the reception that i will know them by name (as much as they knew mine).

From housekeeping staffs,Security guards,Bellboys,Network Technicians,electricians,plumber to restaurant waiters/waitresses,its not easy to find any of them not smiling and greeting the hotel guest/s whenever they see one.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-02-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The theory should be similar when i was younger,many Indo Chinese were popularly known to be arrogant and proud (during 70s and 80s) in Sillypore. Today when i walk the streets of Batam,the Indo Chinese (and the indos too) were one the friendliest people even when i have no dealings with them.

The Chinese are dam rich before the fall of Suharto. A lot of them, I mean. Not all. Those who can go overseas are the rich ones.

Indos generally are friendly. Especially the Javanese. They are polite people. Batak, Maduras, flores are fierce ones, more vulgar in general.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
digging deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydigging deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookara View Post
any body want to go batam on thu fri coming week? pm me if keen to explore together
Yeah me too like to explore Batam but after 25th Feb... now looking for kakis or just go there alone..
Old 15-02-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Anyone like to tag along this weekend 20~22
can just pm me just a relax trip
Old 15-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
The Chinese are dam rich before the fall of Suharto. A lot of them, I mean. Not all. Those who can go overseas are the rich ones.

Indos generally are friendly. Especially the Javanese. They are polite people. Batak, Maduras, flores are fierce ones, more vulgar in general.
The indo Chinese toned down a lot already.

Side track, Bcs mall has lots of pretty indo chi babes
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Bro, look at the signatures of some of the bros here....u will see a guide provided.....esp Bro Nono's guide....very comprehensive.
I tink most ans to his qn aldy at the first page of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I see....
Didn't know they allow such 3/4/5 P situtations....haha.
Not every girl will like to do tat,so the key thg is must still check with the girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics View Post
Any catch on the indo Chinese babes at BCS mall?
Old 16-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Snoozeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to ask the experts and seniors here whether is it better to change Indonesian Rupiah in Harbour Front or Habour Bay in Batam?
Old 16-02-2016, 06:37 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeboi View Post
Would like to ask the experts and seniors here whether is it better to change Indonesian Rupiah in Harbour Front or Habour Bay in Batam?
None of them.
Go to Nagoya (where you presumably stay) and ask the best rate in NOT LESS than 4-5 places, for example along Jalan Bonjol (the big street in front of Nagoya Hill).
I suggest you search my previous posts on this topic for more details, but for changing USD to rupiahs I am usually offered rates varying even on the order of 5%, from place to place. If you change just few hundreds dollars, the difference in absolute terms is quite significant and worth the time spent for inquiring the best rate.
Old 16-02-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6893 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most Batam hotel beds were bigger than that of Sillypore's 2 star hotel's bed (eg,Hotel 81,Fragrance etc). Unless you stayed in 3 stars and above hotels in Sillypore,you will be unlikely to see anything that comes close to it. Having said that, some older 2 star hotels still have beds of similar size as to those from Formosa (eg. Aliwal Hotel,Darlene Hotel etc).
Last hotel I have been in Singapore is V Hotel Lavender. Prices around 150 SGD and above. Small room with a small bed and almost no space around it. The bed was maybe a bit more than half size than my bed in Formosa.
I call that small bed "Queen size", while the large bed of Formosa is really a "King size".

Quote:
From housekeeping staffs,Security guards,Bellboys,Network Technicians,electricians,plumber to restaurant waiters/waitresses,its not easy to find any of them not smiling and greeting the hotel guest/s whenever they see one.
By comparison, try to ask something at the concierge of Harmoni. People is cold as robots
No way I would stay there.
Old 16-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Artsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Contd in here since old thread locked.

Forget to mention it is now more straightforward using wifi at hana hotel.
Just need to choose Hotel Hana n key in pw which can get from recep.

Woke up good 2nd day morning......after seeing Man U lost......haha.
Breakfast nothing great n not much ppl too.
Went to tua pek gong temple n as it was sunday.....quite a crowd.
Proceed to my secret place massage n i was the early customer.
Only 2 chicks working.....took the more pretty one. Came in n looks like pic....sexy figure. Nice smile.
Massage.....using oil n i should hv inform her to use cream.....easier to wash off.
Average massage n she keep rubbing n touching bird now n then.
40 mins up.....she appears not good in english n took sometime to figure out price.
400 for fj n 300 for hj w full strip.....she quite stubborn w pricing.
In the end, didnt take up offer....so gave her 20k tips.
Kudos to her, she still maintain smile even though slight displeasure.
Walk to jodoh top 100 to buy something which dc mart dun hv.....
Had my lunch there......25k.
Head back to hotel to deposit my stuff.....
Had a shower n it is 3pm btm time.....maybe go joint to take a look.
Change money at formosa area n rate is 9660.....
New berry was the joint i first went....
Abt 10 gals available....
R u going again, i m new wanna go with expert
Old 16-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozeboi View Post
If u wish to change in Singapore,don't do it at Harbour Front. Try Arcade 2nd floor at Raffles Place or Chinatown People's Park instead.

If you wish to change in Batam,don't do it at Harbour Bay. Try Money changer shops that were away from shopping mall & always check the rate with at least 3 money changer for their best rate before you commit your exchange.

Harbour Bay has one of Batam's worst rate.

Harbour Front has one of Singapore's worst rate.
Old 16-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
Fish tank style of booking is new to me and hope to experience it in batam. As most of the take away shops are scattered around Nagoya mall, i am not sure if i can visit all the listed places by just walking or need to get a taxi. Some advice on this is appreciated.
We have the same style.

No need to rush to visit all the listed places in one day,put them under different days since u are going 3D2N. Try staying in Formosa hotel or any other hotels near it,it is a more centralize area to most fish tank places. If u read the most recent post by bros here,it will not be difficult to know that some of the more popular fish tanks were 5 - 10 mins walk away from hotel formosa.

In future once u found yrself a fav fish tank place or places u constantly goes to,u can then move towards hotels near to them ,this will make things easier for yr future mongering trips to Batam.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
If u wish to change in Singapore,don't do it at Harbour Front. Try Arcade 2nd floor at Raffles Place or Chinatown People's Park instead.

If you wish to change in Batam,don't do it at Harbour Bay. Try Money changer shops that were away from shopping mall & always check the rate with at least 3 money changer for their best rate before you commit your exchange.

Harbour Bay has one of Batam's worst rate.

Harbour Front has one of Singapore's worst rate.
In total agreement.

Old 16-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics View Post
The indo Chinese toned down a lot already.

It is like a Chinatown. Don't think about them, they are very expensive to date.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1