The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM

With the CNY (TET HOlidays) coming soon, a lot of gals have gone back to their province for the celebration. The whole saigon seems quite dead. The few working gals i know have all gone back to their hometown. I guess Saigon will not be a good place to look for gals during the CNY.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
With the CNY (TET HOlidays) coming soon, a lot of gals have gone back to their province for the celebration. The whole saigon seems quite dead. The few working gals i know have all gone back to their hometown. I guess Saigon will not be a good place to look for gals during the CNY.

???
girl at singapore return to hcmc....and hcmc girl return to hometown???

LOL
Old 07-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

For Bros reading this thread and bros spending CNY in HCM City, HAPPY Lunar New Year. May your Year Ahead be Filled with Bonking and $$$$$.

Cheers
Old 07-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

METROPLE HOTEL at Tran Hang Dao Street (District 1)

Before the Lunar New year, thought of posting one more FR on one hot spot massage palour. Metropole Hotel is a 3 Star Hotel under Saigon Tourists Group. Located at Tran Hang Dao Street, it is a short distance away from the tourist favoured Ben Thanh Market. The Massage is on the 2nd Floor. The massage was formerly owned by Singaporean, but has since change hands to Korean management.

At the entrance of the massage, one is greeted by well designed and nicely laid out reception manned by demure looking receptionist. There are 2 main massage, body massage or leg massage. of course choose body massage lar. Went into the changing room and u will realise that the lockers are nice, clean and new. Shower rooms are wonderful and clean.

after the shower, u will be led by a mamasan to a room. The room is nice and clean. The gal i had was not too bad, nice slim body and allow auto roaming. Like any other massage palour in HCM City, the most they will do is HJ. Nothing more than that. Of course bros are allowed to autoroam during the HJ process.

Damage was 100,000VND + 200,000 VND (HJ) for me. Can choose to pay cash or by VISA / MC. Good place to be at if Bros are looking for someplace that is clean (i mean not DIRTY or filled with unwanted dirt) and nice ladies.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

"NHỮNG LỜI CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI, VÀN SU NHU Y VÀ NGÀY THÁNH VALENTINE VƯI VE"

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 07-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential

Wishing all bros a Happy Chinese New Year in Vietnam
Old 07-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=lament]not sure wat the number is .....

take Liberty 4 as a marker , next to it is a foot massage and hotel Vien Dong, just take a short 5 min walk down that direction and there's only 1 pub .... thats Sahara. The place will look like its close when it hits 12.30am but u see lots of activities outside and they will open the door to let u in ....

Sounds like a must see.........hahahaha, can't wait to visit HCM

Hqppy CNY to all brudders
Old 08-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

Tiger Airways Wins Landing Rights to Vietnam
Singapore,03 February 2005. Tiger Airways, Singapore’s low fare airline, announced today that it has won the landing rights to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam.

The award of the landing rights by Singapore’s Air Traffic Rights Committee was a hard earned victory for Tiger Airways. Of five Singapore’s-based airlines, currently, only Singapore Airlines (SIA) flies to Vietnam, operating six flights a week to Hanoi and 12 flights a week to Ho Chin Minh City. SIA was seeking additional rights to Vietnam.

This piece of good news came hot on the heels of an official media announcement by Tiger Airways on 27 January that it had set up an office in Hanoi. That announcement was a show of Tiger Airways’ long-term business commitment to Vietnam, even prior to the award of landing rights by the Air Traffic Rights Committee of Singapore today.

“We are delighted by this good news. Landing rights to Vietnam, signal the start of our second-phase network expansion to Southeast Asian destinations. We intend to offer low fares to travelers to the two cities in line with our true Low Cost Carrier business model. We will shortly announce the launch dates of our flights,” said Tony Davis, CEO Tiger Airways.

“I am convinced that Tiger Airways can give a significant boost to air travel between Singapore and Vietnam now that we are given the go-ahead for both cities,” added Davis.

The travel scenario is set to change with this entry of Tiger Airways. Currently fares on this route range between S$221 to S$803 with conditions attached to various fare classes. Tiger Airways will charge much lower fares as much as 80% lower than existing fares available, with a simple one class fares.

Tiger Airways has already taken delivery of two additional Airbus A320 jets in January 2005, boosting its fleet to four airplanes. The carrier has both the infrastructure and aircraft seat capacity to service the Singapore – Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi routes and the new Singapore – Chiang Mai route, thus maximizing usage of its fleet of four Airbus A320

Cannot wait for TIGER AIRWAYS to start flying.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
[B]Cannot wait for TIGER AIRWAYS to start flying.
who doesn't .....

remember my 1st trip from sin - hcmc - han - sin cost me almost 700 plus and then the last trip i went it cost me about 500 plus .....

i just hope the price will drop further & make vietnam as accesible as bangkok

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
who doesn't .....

remember my 1st trip from sin - hcmc - han - sin cost me almost 700 plus and then the last trip i went it cost me about 500 plus .....

i just hope the price will drop further & make vietnam as accesible as bangkok

I Do agree that Air tickets to Vietnam has dropped a bit but it still needs to go down further. Like bro Lament, my first trip to HCM 2 years ago cost me 700 plus for air ticket. Now its much cheaper.

Out of the few airlines i have taken, Garuda Indonesia seems to be quite a good choice. 1 month ticket to HCM cost $256 without tax. Arrival at Tan Soon Nhat Airport is also at 1 plus, which is the off peak time, which makes clearing immigration and customs much easier and faster. For 7 days ticket, Garuda costs $207 without tax, which its good bargain.

Lion Air seems to cost around the same as garuda.

Vietnam Air and Singapore Airlines costs around the same. Singapore Airlines doesn't seen to suit a single traveller as the offer prices is always for 2 to go or 4 to go. Sickening indeed!!

Soon with Tiger Airways, there will be 5 airlines offering direct flights to HCM City. Other Airlines which offer flights to HCM City (non-direct) includes MAS and Thai Airways... but not recommended.

For Bros who are thinking of visiting their JC VN Gers in HCM, i will recommend a few different items to purchase.

Not Expensive Product ---> Eagle Brand Medicated Oil. Favoured by many Vietnamese. Available in HCM but there are a lot of fake ones. Buy around 20 to 30 bottles, you will be surprised by the number of relatives Vietnamese have. (i am speaking from experience... )

Expensive Product ----> Mobile Phones. Cheaper in Singapore (even without line)

Just sharing with fellow bros some info which i know.

Happy Chinese New Year Bros
Old 12-02-2005, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Hurricane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't help but to voice out some of personal, humble opinions after reading through almost all the posts in this thread. First, I find it strange for ppl to spend up to USD$50 for a HJ. This is really very very expensive. Anyway, what's the point? You can DIY and still keep the $$$. Is it really that good ??? Maybe I never tried that before and that's why I don't understand "the joy of HJ by massage girls."

As for full services, I read from the posts that many ppl paid USD$100 for a session. Well, I have heard Czech, Slovak & Russian girls selling at that price when I was travelling in the Eastern Europe. It seems that me that HCMC is as expensive as some parts of Europe and is definitely more expensive than our normal SG strongholds (i.e. Batam, Bintan, Johor, Hatyai, bangkok etc). Given their GDP per capital of merely USD$300, it just don't seems reasonable.

Perhaps, I have never had any encounter with any Viets before and hence didn't ganna the "gong tau." But from $$$ perspective, i should say that it is really not cheap to cheong there. Furthermore, we will encounter the same problem with language as we usually do when we are in Indonesia, Thailand or even Malaysia. But, nevertheless, with so many positive feedbacks from cheongsters here, I will surely visit these places when Tiger air starts flying.

Lastly and most importantly, I would like to thank kind souls like Singviet, Lament, Chinaboy etc. who spent their efforts documenting their experiences and sharing invaluable information here. It really helps newbies like me. Please keep the information flowing in. Thank you !!

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane
I can't help but to voice out some of personal, humble opinions after reading through almost all the posts in this thread. First, I find it strange for ppl to spend up to USD$50 for a HJ. This is really very very expensive. Anyway, what's the point? You can DIY and still keep the $$$. Is it really that good ??? Maybe I never tried that before and that's why I don't understand "the joy of HJ by massage girls."

As for full services, I read from the posts that many ppl paid USD$100 for a session. Well, I have heard Czech, Slovak & Russian girls selling at that price when I was travelling in the Eastern Europe. It seems that me that HCMC is as expensive as some parts of Europe and is definitely more expensive than our normal SG strongholds (i.e. Batam, Bintan, Johor, Hatyai, bangkok etc). Given their GDP per capital of merely USD$300, it just don't seems reasonable.

Perhaps, I have never had any encounter with any Viets before and hence didn't ganna the "gong tau." But from $$$ perspective, i should say that it is really not cheap to cheong there. Furthermore, we will encounter the same problem with language as we usually do when we are in Indonesia, Thailand or even Malaysia. But, nevertheless, with so many positive feedbacks from cheongsters here, I will surely visit these places when Tiger air starts flying.

Lastly and most importantly, I would like to thank kind souls like Singviet, Lament, Chinaboy etc. who spent their efforts documenting their experiences and sharing invaluable information here. It really helps newbies like me. Please keep the information flowing in. Thank you !!

Just my 2 cents worth of thoughts.

Bro Hurricane,

You are right to say that it is not cheap to cheong in HCM City. Some bros spent a few thousand dollars if they stayed here for around 2 weeks for the trip. US$100 for a night seems scary but often, bros fall for it when they see the quality of the Viet Gals. They are not that SUPER GOOD but they offer those femine touches that Singapore gals do not offer. As for communication, some working gals here speak either simple English or Mandarin. But simply saying, do you need to really communicate that much when you are about to BANG her? heheheh

Maybe you can fly here a few times and try out the PRODUCTS. You may stat thinking that US$100 is a sum worth paying.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't post very often, nevertheless I will give my humble opinion to this discussion.

Agree with Bro Hurricane that ST and LT rates in Vietnam are not cheap, and actually very unreasonable when considering the standard of living there.

My impression on P4P in Vietnam is very good though. This is based on my cheonging experience in Hanoi. I have not been to HCM. The Viet girls I encountered in Hanoi were very eager to please and had excellent attitude in service. I also found the Viet girls very beautiful.

I am more familiar with sanuk scene in BKK. Nightlife in BKK have lots of variety, and P4P in BKK is cheaper than Hanoi. However, I found attitudes of the Viet girls much better than their Thai sisters in general and I would gladly shuffle some sanuk resource ( time, money and energy ) to Vietnam.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Good day bros, some bad news. My company trip to HCM cancelled, my big boss afraid the bird flu will get out of hand. And because MFA must approve, we are switching to elsewhere.

Good news is that since I have done so much research, and that Tiger is flying there, I will be in HCM for a personal trip. Tentatively, somewhere after second week of June.

So bro Knowntender and Hurricane, u guys interested to get hooked to Vietnam? And mayb we can meet up with the old birds of HCM, like Singviet?

Just a proposal.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish76
Good day bros, some bad news. My company trip to HCM cancelled, my big boss afraid the bird flu will get out of hand. And because MFA must approve, we are switching to elsewhere.

Good news is that since I have done so much research, and that Tiger is flying there, I will be in HCM for a personal trip. Tentatively, somewhere after second week of June.

So bro Knowntender and Hurricane, u guys interested to get hooked to Vietnam? And mayb we can meet up with the old birds of HCM, like Singviet?

Just a proposal.

Good day Bros. Actually the Bird Flu here is not as bad as what the media make out to be. Yes, there are people dieing of it but not on a small to large scale. As long as the bros keep away from Chickens and Ducks (i mean REAL ones), you will not have any problem.

I will expect Tiger airways to start flying by early April. By then, i am sure the whole HCM City will be flooded by Singaporeans. I think i am slowly fading away from the party and cheonging scene since getting married around 1 year ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread