The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12069 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 03-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Read for contact
Bro exchange, loc still in g area?
Old 04-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes still same location

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Bro exchange, loc still in g area?
Old 05-11-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 0
penangsmallfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenangsmallfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went over to WaWa’s place the other day and realised it’s still the usual place. Seems like haven’t change place. Gotta try to go a few more times as it’s nearer to my place now. Hopefully the new place is not too far.

So I texted her for a night slot and went over after my work. This is my first time going for WaWa. She open the door and she greeted me in her short skirt that baring her ass. She led me to the room and started teasing me a bit before asking me to go shower. The thought of her has made me hard. Quickly showered and went back to the room where she pushed me down on the sofa. She played some music before slowly doing a striptease for me. Love how sensual it is and I am so freaking hard right now.

She then slowly catbath me with occasional blowing and sucking of my balls. Really enjoying it so much. She then ask me to move to the bed and she starts to give me a long and sloppy bbbj. Requested for 69 and she becomes wet so quickly. Trying to service her as much as I can without blowing it too fast. I gotta apologise to her due to my prickly chin when I am painting her 😅 it’s been a long day at work so even I did shaved in the morning, it grew slightly though out the day.I try to paint her without pricking her too much.

She then continue to give a very sloppy bbbj and licking and sucking of my balls. This continues for a while before I blow the load in her mouth. After the deed, she helps to clean my dick with warm water that is so comfortable. Love this signature moves a lot even though have tried it a few times with the others. As I blew my load around 40 mins mark, she offered to give a quick massage. After the short massage, I then went to clean myself up. Halfway through, she CAME IN the toilet! I was quite surprised as I have not encountered this before. She then helped to shower and did some body to body cleaning before wanking my duck again. It’s quite sensual and I became hard again. Fuck 😅

After the shower, she then DFK with me before I leave the door. I am hard again but can’t go for round 2 as need to replenish vitamin M. I can’t wait to go back to her again!

Thank you bro exchange123 for bringing these gems here! Can’t wait to come back again!
Old 05-11-2023, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes still same location
Thanks bro exchange..
Old 09-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Just got a message from WaWa saying there’s a promotion now, but she’s not telling me anything and asked me to find her and I’ll be satisfied.

Any bros gotten this promotion from her? If don’t want to share here can PM me… thanks in advance!
Old 09-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Just got a message from WaWa saying there’s a promotion now, but she’s not telling me anything and asked me to find her and I’ll be satisfied.

Any bros gotten this promotion from her? If don’t want to share here can PM me… thanks in advance!

Wahaha curious abt wat kind of promotion she is giving out sia
Old 09-11-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

sales rep roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post

Old 14-11-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 6
arrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Read for contact
Bro exchange123, is the contact still the same/in use? Tried WhatsApp multiple times but no reply.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

No change to the contact details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow7 View Post
Bro exchange123, is the contact still the same/in use? Tried WhatsApp multiple times but no reply.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

I went yday to e usual place for probably a last visit b4 e place was gone... aiya was a bit too late... wawa is nt operating tere alone liao... gt another ML transferred to tere for e time being while e other place under renovation...
Old 25-11-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

paid wawa a visit after seeing her video on wechat… her service awesome as usual.. had a great time playing grabbing her bubbly ass while she was grinding my cock..whatt surprised me is she gave me a discount after the deed! I told her no need la..as she put in great effort in pleasing me .. all hard earned

https://streamable.com/j4t4mw
Old 25-11-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
paid wawa a visit after seeing her video on wechat… her service awesome as usual.. had a great time playing grabbing her bubbly ass while she was grinding my cock..whatt surprised me is she gave me a discount after the deed! I told her no need la..as she put in great effort in pleasing me .. all hard earned

https://streamable.com/j4t4mw
How's her new place?
Old 26-11-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2019 View Post
How's her new place?
new room is cosy... previously rose was there.
Old 06-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Read for contact

Quote:
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1