The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wake up with happy feeling, and still thinking about last night action. It's been awhile since I had such great enjoyment. Everytime ao gan also sian. Bits of touchy here and there makes me feel like those were the days during NS. Go to lap sap ktv.
Wow, missed call by the ktv pooying, looks like another lanna pooying has fallen for you Bro YY. If I not mistaken, AA is having promotion for next year after CNY. Time to book and line up with her na.
Good you shiok2, but can get away with your grin (your sudtirak no question you?) +555. I daren't pickup call next day with mine around (antarai! they quite sharp 1, not miss such things as you probably know well! ). No false hopes, gals do this for a living (outside makan) with kc trap.

You can get away in CNX, but poor me even if risk nuclear war (who says tgs soft, can also be jai ron!) ..no real lobang in LPT to chase away blues. Cheers mate
Old 09-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good you shiok2, but can get away with your grin (your sudtirak no question you?) +555. I daren't pickup call next day with mine around (antarai! they quite sharp 1, not miss such things as you probably know well! ). No false hopes, gals do this for a living (outside makan) with kc trap.

You can get away in CNX, but poor me even if risk nuclear war (who says tgs soft, can also be jai ron!) ..no real lobang in LPT to chase away blues. Cheers mate
Once she woke up, I told her " Pom Kor thot jing jing na krub", with some hand hugging her. Told her yesterday went to catch movie, after movie when to Nawarat Bridge and do some soul searching.

Suddenly got the urge to drink lime barcardi thus went to 7s and buy 3 bottle, and drink it with peanut while thinking about you.

Finished drink, suddenly realized it's already about 1am and make a quickly go home, scared you think I go chao Choo na. She smiled only. Told her tonight can sleep in the room, yesterday sleep at sofa very cold no blanket, later sick.
One thing good about my teerak, she completely weak upon listened to my sweet talk. All thanks to my ex teerak, without her I won't really understand thai girl attitude and style.
Ya bro, who says thai girl is soft, mine once flare up, her favourite is " hee arai" always got this word coming out from her mouth. Even in public also she don't give a damn. Her temper quite bad when come to angry time na. Looks like she didn't suspect anything funny. My tongue now quite hurts maybe due to too much frenching yesterday night. This Jenny has braces on her teeth, and she don't know how to frenching slowly. Maybe a week after I gave her some frenching lesson she will become expert.

Bro if I didnt have any kup kia with me, I too doubt so can venture out, maybe sit at the swing and look at the stars after the argument with her. Maybe you need to find one residing nearby CNX, so if you at CNX can give
her a call la na.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Greetings to all veteran bros in Chiang Mai, glad and thank you for your valuable information provided here.

Have fun
Old 12-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am going to be here afterall for Xmas and NYE. Anyone wants to cheong together, can pm me. I typically start the evenings off in pool pubs...
Old 13-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 18
jackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to beholdjackjack__1 is a splendid one to behold

i just got here, anybody "meet up"?
Old 13-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
here afterall for Xmas and NYE. I typically start the evenings off in pool pubs...
Good for you TS, 2011 finale in Lanna kingdom. Rain check, as mine's reverse itinerary (Sg) for warmer Xmas (weather I mean -hope it pans out ok, as you never know last minute changes like murphy's law
Old 13-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=yinyang;6669987]Good for you TS, 2011 finale in Lanna kingdom. /QUOTE]

yeah... no doubt am probably hammering my last nail into the coffin. Ain't recognising sgp anymore, so it's back to the 'land of sanuk' for me. Oh... talk about Northern Thailand, I kinda' miss 'Hi-Light' in Lpg!
Old 13-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

yo, Muddy, how long will u be in CNX, as i plan to go for a short one just 3D2N in the first week as i got a return ticket to use, i wanted to be there for Chirstmas too bad something COCK UP... so LL... will meet u for Kopi before u goes, maybe this weekend... keep in touch... see u n u take care...

[QUOTE=muddymudpie;6670294]
Quote:
Good for you TS, 2011 finale in Lanna kingdom. /QUOTE]

yeah... no doubt am probably hammering my last nail into the coffin. Ain't recognising sgp anymore, so it's back to the 'land of sanuk' for me. Oh... talk about Northern Thailand, I kinda' miss 'Hi-Light' in Lpg!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

yo, TG got Promotion... Check it out...

http://www.thaiairways.com/offers/sp..._natas_gv2.htm

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post

Jeez you're right! Good deal indeed.... should've seen this a day earlier!

Yeah.... coffee soon.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh... talk about Northern Thailand, I kinda' miss 'Hi-Light' in Lpg!
Wow, you so wai lun to frequent Hi Light in LPT (only notable pub/disco in town). Enjoy
Old 13-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Thanks for heads up. But err, this is 2 to go?
Old 13-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

Ya, maybe we can book togtether... 555+++... weekend kopi or cai yen... stilll same number? will sms u on Sunday... u take care...

Quote:
Jeez you're right! Good deal indeed.... should've seen this a day earlier!

Yeah.... coffee soon.
yes, izzt 22go... u can book for Songkran... good price or u can check silkair about $400 for single.... but only some days...

Quote:
Thanks for heads up. But err, this is 2 to go?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-12-2011, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Infos on Chiang Mai

Bros hunterhi,good TG deals indeed but its GV2 (2 to GO).So any advance plan for you for Chiang Mai Songkran 2012 yet?Nice to meet up with you last month in Chiang Mai,小朋友Bros finn 2046,finn"s friend Darren(small world,hunterhi childhood friend) and thanks bros hunterhi for showing me around.I need to meet you up too as need to pass u the card and also need to buy you dinner or midnight supper pig organs soup(@Foch Road) to show my appreciation since you don"t drink So if you r driving on Saturday or Sunday,let me know when u r free to meet up.
And to forumers might be visiting Chiang Mai,this http://toeydimsum.com/index2.html dim sum stall taste good.(to each his own)Bros hunterhi bought me there and he told me bros muddymudpie brought him there.
And right opposite on the road,i discovered the seafood soup is also very good.Go try both & let me how you think.

Last edited by SiamSq; 14-12-2011 at 03:40 AM.
Old 14-12-2011, 04:16 AM
Samster

Siamsq, no problem... As for Songkran I m going but not sure from where, so cannot comfrim but the date is comfrim... Will try to meetup with u n collect my sim card back... Hope u enjoy CNX, u take care...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiamSq View Post
Bros hunterhi,good TG deals indeed but its GV2 (2 to GO).So any advance plan for you for Chiang Mai Songkran 2012 yet?Nice to meet up with you last month in Chiang Mai,小朋友Bros finn 2046,finn"s friend Darren(small world,hunterhi childhood friend) and thanks bros hunterhi for showing me around.I need to meet you up too as need to pass u the card and also need to buy you dinner or midnight supper pig organs soup(@Foch Road) to show my appreciation since you don"t drink So if you r driving on Saturday or Sunday,let me know when u r free to meet up.
And to forumers might be visiting Chiang Mai,this http://toeydimsum.com/index2.html dim sum stall taste good.(to each his own)Bros hunterhi bought me there and he told me bros muddymudpie brought him there.
And right opposite on the road,i discovered the seafood soup is also very good.Go try both & let me how you think.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1