The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-02-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6159 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Try to hold down the back.The front blow up.Hold down front & back.Both right & left side blow up
Quote:
Bro, Haven't finish writing.
Hold down right & left.
Again both front & back blow up
Wow ! Ah rat pal. Good to see you in this thread too. You described the girls zaogeng by the wind very well as if you have experienced it yourself before ! Heehee

Quote:
Sis, u married,so cannot ZG liao! .
If no marry ZG to attract guys
Of course lah, rat pal. Goes without saying. What do you expect the little sisterj to do ? Married already how can continue to zaogeng ? Wait her husband will get very jealous and angry if he finds out his wife zaogenging to other guys, after all she is now under the control of her husband the moment she marries.

But if she is single, things are much different. She's got no one to report to but herself. Lots of freedom, can do whatever she likes and no one can say anything. Everything is up to her, all her choice. Come to think of it, sometimes it is better to be single than marry and be tied down to another person for life.
Old 22-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
My co got one chio siam bu likes to mini skirt. I always tried to bio but inside worn those safety pants. One fine day she up the bus 1st, send a the front seat. Late up later n strikes the jackpot! Saw her black undies... Mbe that day she ran out of safety pants... I have longed to see her undies for ages.. Finally!! Mai tu liao.. Go home print out her photo in fb n pcc till cum in photo
What is 'chio siam bu' bro ? Don't quite understand why nowadays more and more girls are wearing safety shorts under their skirts or dresses ? Is this becoming a trend ? wow, bro you are really lucky to hit the jackpot that day ! Congrats ! But sad lah, can only pcc to relieve Maybe you can try to date her out better, more chances in the future !

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Hahaha....you are absolutely right and very humorous broo Ahrat but perfectly true to the very minute sense. Its really a tremendous joy to see their facial expressions and hand covering movements. If only there will come one day where one of them just enjoy the wind cooling their pussy area and do nothing to cover up. That would be some jaw dropping act and hard to understand.
bro, you forgotten to add, "nose bleed and eyes pop out" !! Believe it is everyone's wishes. But have to tankuku for that day to come, bro winphenom !
Old 22-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterJ View Post
Hello bro, yes you are right. Most of the ladies are like me I guess. We will try not to ZG. For me also only tried once or twice.

Shy guys' reaction are cute when they saw ZG. They will first be unsure and then shocked then try to look away and take occasional peeks.

But again, I try not to ZG and will cover when doing certain action. I am married so need to control my actions too.
Yes, little sis ! No girls would want to zaogeng to guys for no good reason, right ? Those who do so like yourself occasionally are just doing it for the fun and the thrill of it, to tease the guys you like to expose to and enjoy seeing their shy and horrified reactions and perhaps feeling the excitement and wetting yourself at the same time

Wow, sis ! You described their zaogeng reactions very well like you are one of us guys looking Kudos to you ! This is still the same zaogeng reactions by guys even if it is seen from either gender perspectives
Old 22-02-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
2538766 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeye18 View Post
I named myself eagleeye as i like to spot on girls with high potential of zaogeng. Sometimes on train, when a short skirt girl is sitting opposite you, you might not see the colour if the light is not strong enough. The best line is EW line especially in the morning, when reach Kallang, the sunlight from outside will help to increase the chances for you to see what colour she is wearing provided she do not cross her leg. Also i like to peep at girls with a big gap between her bra and her breast. Trying hard to locate their lovely nipples, but as mentioned lighting in the train plays an important role.

Whenever im at eating place, will find the best position to sit down to enjoy my meal. From my observation there are a few way the girls will leave their seats.
Method 1, uncross then get up. If skirt is short you will be able to see it. Method 2, uncross then spread her leg to the left before get up. This will let u have few more sec on her panties. Method 3, uncross then spread her leg to the right before get up. This will let u have few more sec on her panties. Method 4, get up directly with uncrossing their leg. This type will definitely have no chance to view her panties, as she is very protective.

Sometimes the strong wind at the mrt station might help to blow up the skirts of ladies. I really wanna thank the creator of the big fan at those station. Provided that their skirt material is really thin and light.

I am not sure if any bro here have the same observation or if you agree with what I see. Anyway happy peeping.
You are very observant on how they tried to get out without ZG

I recalled an incident some time ago:

A girl wearing short skirt was sitting in those bench type seat in a fast food restaurant. I was sitting diagonally opposite, and she was very careful and I could not see any ZG at all.

When it was time for her to leave, she tried to swing both legs to her right and keeping her legs closed. But sway sway her left heel got stuck at the foot of the table, causing her legs to spread.

She panicked and forgot to close or push down her skirt, keep trying to get her left foot free. Her white lacy panties was facing me for quite a while
Old 23-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

a pic tells a thousand words.

can Ups me for this pic?
Up/down also peeps!

For 2nd Ups :
Prince7, devilchan78, SimplyUnperfect, lonebonker, CoCK ShoCk, Smoky7, TingTongLove, Jay Chou, Supervert, sailsingapore, Cafu, Goalie, Cloudy80, ah rat, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, lookingaround.

Exchange : Min. 3 pts
Old 23-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Suarez79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post

can Ups me for this pic?
Up/down also peeps!
wooo thanks
Old 23-02-2016, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SovietKGB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very well said TS
Old 23-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
SisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes, little sis ! No girls would want to zaogeng to guys for no good reason, right ? Those who do so like yourself occasionally are just doing it for the fun and the thrill of it, to tease the guys you like to expose to and enjoy seeing their shy and horrified reactions and perhaps feeling the excitement and wetting yourself at the same time

Wow, sis ! You described their zaogeng reactions very well like you are one of us guys looking Kudos to you ! This is still the same zaogeng reactions by guys even if it is seen from either gender perspectives
Actually I am not sure whether it normal. But I also enjoy seeing girls ZG. I like to see the reaction of those guys around them trying to see more and their shock when they realise I am looking at them knowing what they are doing.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

this one ZG gao gao,

pls Ups me if you like my snaps!
Thanks!

For 2nd Ups :
Prince7, devilchan78, SimplyUnperfect, lonebonker, CoCK ShoCk, Smoky7, TingTongLove, Jay Chou, Supervert, sailsingapore, Cafu, Goalie, Cloudy80, ah rat, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, lookingaround.

Old 23-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

another, Clear Ball Clear.

pls Ups me if you like the pics. THANKS!

For 2nd Ups :

Old 23-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Pixio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPixio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

another, Clear Ball Clear.

pls Ups me if you like the pics. THANKS!
Just the right size
Thank you for the pic!!
Old 23-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lunch at this place with colleagues. Was fortunate to get a seat with a wonderful view as one turned head to the left and looked up.

Many OLs patronize this building for lunch and dinner.

But then, to dine at that place is not cheap for such thrills.
Old 23-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

this one ZG gao gao,

pls Ups me if you like my snaps!
Thanks!
This pic reminds me of an encounter i once had at a shoe shop in chinatown. The ang moh lady was sitting down trying a pair of shoes and she was not wearing a bra and in a white blouse covering her chest area only. You could see her whole B cup boobs just standing beside her.
Old 23-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterJ View Post
Actually I am not sure whether it normal. But I also enjoy seeing girls ZG. I like to see the reaction of those guys around them trying to see more and their shock when they realise I am looking at them knowing what they are doing.
What do you mean you are not sure if it is normal, little sis ? As in, normal to enjoy seeing your own kind zaogenging ?? I think that is not normal. But if we are doing something we are very interested in and it captures our attention so much so that we tend to somehow lose the awareness of our surroundings even if it is just for a few seconds. That few seconds is enough time to be caught red handed with its consequences

Wow sis you are really naughty to frighten these guys. They will probably be very shy and blushing red to know you caught them peeping at the girls zaogenging But then did you gave them the 'wink' or the 'frown' or dirty look ??
Old 23-02-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was on an ANA flight to Tokyo some time ago, I was visiting the toilet and some young jap chick didn't lock the door, so I opened up and saw her seated down, hairy bush and all. Both of us tio stunned for 20 secs, I was clearly staring and embarrassed. Quickly closed the door and waited outside for her to finish her business and come out. She was smiling, bowing sheepishly when she exited. I spent a full 15 mins wanking to her image in the toilet.
If you happen to fly on one of the 787 aircrafts, good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1