The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I am only posting my experience there with my boss but already I am being criticised for being a Robert.

Better for me to take cover out of this war zone.
Well... if you go somewhere and they start charging u USD... u can already know you are being taken for a ride. Since ur boss pay... nothing to u mah... but next time just be more cautious.

No one here is criticising ur actions... money is urs to spend.. just no point wasting it foolishly...
enjoy SBF and pls share more ... cheers
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-11-2006, 06:13 PM
hungry4S

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

MrDevil,

thank u....
Old 30-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Where horr... since TV ur good fren u ask lah if he ever earn my money ??? Wanna start fire please start correctly lah... if not u urself look stoopid only
make up ur mind leh. he got earn ur commission or not? 1min say got 1 min say don have. tell lies again? not many ppl warn u abtTv . It is ur bro TD warn u abt him. Then the 2 of u warn others. don tell lies again okay?

so who threaten u and post ur good friend particulars out? Tv or psyberegg? I already know u take me as an idiot if not y would u post ur lies to me over and over again?maybe u think everyone is like those bunch of idiots u associate with.

good friend? so now u and Tv relationship is usa and japan or usa and north korea? I have seen ur lies for the past year and how u peng here and there.

So u got make up with Tv again this time round and drink kopi with him? he ur good friend mah. u ask him who is unrepentant lol.

every time come here complain ppl is cheater, conman, but everytime go hatyai suddenly can sit down with conman and cheater to drink kopi like good friend.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post

People only kena chop by TV cos they were under the impression he was just being a good bro... u cannot be under the impression the bellboy is doing this to be your friend mah...

I never say its his fault... just merely pointing out that he overpaid... cannot arr ???
please lol. if u admit ur stupidity, u can change for the better and become smarter in future. If u choose to be like ostrict, then bo bian. ppl who don dare to face himself cannot improve.

Under he is wat?...... I just ask u a simple question . How many ppl got con by him? y is it tat there r ppl who never got con by him?

u wan to point out he overpay? can lah. Then i wan to point out u r liar cannot meh? I never say it is ur fault tat u r born stupider than the rest also. y get so angry?

So next time round when u go hatyai u going to make up with Tv aka Conman aka okt again a not?
u wan me to show ur lies plus shameless tatics again and again and again ? hao lah......
TV also admit to wrong doing.

Last edited by The_Unrepentant; 30-11-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 30-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nucleus2006 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
every time come here complain ppl is cheater, conman, but everytime go hatyai suddenly can sit down with conman and cheater to drink kopi like good friend.
I kept reading about TV cheating samsters here and getting commissions behind their back. I just wonder how much is TV really cheating? 500b? 1,000b? Or only 100b or 200b? Please don't come and say people here are cow pei cow buing here about being cheated 100b or 200b leh. Now lunch time don't make me laugh untill I vomit out my lunch. So how much is this conman conning out from these people leh? By the way I haven't got invitation to Mr.romance's wedding leh?
Old 30-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Nucleus2006 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Under he is wat?...... I just ask u a simple question . How many ppl got con by him? y is it tat there r ppl who never got con by him?
u wan to point out he overpay? can lah. Then i wan to point out u r liar cannot meh? I never say it is ur fault tat u r born stupider than the rest also. y get so angry?
I also wonder leh. How many people actually got conned by TV? TV must be very smart to con so many people. Last time I heard about TV's service, I also tell my friend where got people so free bring you around for free? He no need to work meh? This one common sense leh. Or maybe these people greedy just want free tour guide and maybe free lobangs? And TV's so call business scams? Please lah. Don't tell me TV used a gun to force these partners to fork out money meh? Or maybe TV used those SYTs to con these partners to come out money meh? Then good leh, I must really ask TV to be my consultant for my business and help me raise funds.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

When anyone who want to go to Hatyai for a good time and use the services of bell boy or OKT on the streets, he must be prepared to pay directly or indirectly, be it in USD or THB.

I know that the tout had taken a cut, but I do not know the amount he earn. As long as we have our fun and the amount is affordable, I don't really bother with commission. If brudders don't want to use the service of a tout and have contacts on their own, it will be some savings.

I think no need to be terribly upset when touts earn commission from us. It is part and parcel of this trade.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

something to share

just come back from hdy for a 2 nights trip. reached hdy on the 4th morning, called bro C@ for breakfast. he bring me to a tim sum shop near sc hertiage hotel (dunno the shop name). this tim sum shop served the freshest tim sum in hdy according to bro C@. damn, waited half an hour b4 can we can grab a seat. the tim sum is indeed very fresh and value for money too, selling all item at a standard 12bht.

after that bro C@ went to work and i went to book my hotel room. after settling down, i proceed for a thai massage at alladin. the rate is 240bht for 2 hours and i tipped the lady 100bht. quite a number of prc girls inside the shop, after a short chat with them, i get the h/p no. from 2 of them who do "sideline" after work.

evening time, bro C@ told me to makan dinner myself as he is not free to join me. he recommend me the betong noodle at the lane opposite thanachart finance bank at soi 2. very nice home-made black sesame noodle (黑芝麻面) and chinese herbal soup (大力王排骨汤) which is suppose to give you extra strength after drinking it.

at around 10pm local time, bro C@ and i went to hi-so club together. after wb closed down, it is getting very crowded here. could not write anything more than that about hi-so as i was told not to.

that's all for day 1.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb
from hatyai to betong

sorry to side track abit.any bro travel to betong(yala) from hatyai? if yes,where to take the minivan in hatyai .thanks
Old 08-12-2006, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Unrepentant = TV? Taking bets now. Who agrees?

Just passed by Hadyai last week and spent a night there. Didn't do much except for a nice Thai massage and took the sweet looking girl out for a night in Paragon. Didn't do much cheonging as Hadyai is becoming a bit boring for me, now Bangkok and China are looking like more interesting options Quite a quiet weekend and mostly Thai cars rather than Malaysian and Singaporen.

Bumped into TV at Lee Garden too. Looks much older now with more white hair ... hopefully not caused by me kekeke well.. all the best.. hopefully he has turned a new leaf for good. Anyway for guideline sake normal farm prices are still 1500-2000THB so if you are paying more means you are being overcharged.

Only a few upper market joints like Kiss Lounge and SC Heritage charge more.

To the bro who paid USD$, I have never heard of any joints charge USD. They usually only accept Thai baht. Next time u wanna use USD$, pls exhange it with me, I will gladly give you baht in exhange! 1THB = 1USD ok?
Old 08-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
make up ur mind leh. he got earn ur commission or not? 1min say got 1 min say don have. tell lies again? not many ppl warn u abtTv . It is ur bro TD warn u abt him. Then the 2 of u warn others. don tell lies again okay?

so who threaten u and post ur good friend particulars out? Tv or psyberegg? I already know u take me as an idiot if not y would u post ur lies to me over and over again?maybe u think everyone is like those bunch of idiots u associate with.

good friend? so now u and Tv relationship is usa and japan or usa and north korea? I have seen ur lies for the past year and how u peng here and there.

So u got make up with Tv again this time round and drink kopi with him? he ur good friend mah. u ask him who is unrepentant lol.

Hahaha... My issue with TV was
1. Earn commission behind ppls back - I have always stated... I was never a victim but had heard many bros here being their victims... and I have personally asked the KTVS/Farms and they have stated that he earns, good enough for me
2. I have not gone to HDY since and as such I have not seen TV around. WOuld I have a drink with him if I saw him at Deep Point... sure... Would I call him to specifically meet up and have a drink...No.
3. Who are you? I dun really care... cos this is Cyberworld...

Peace ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hatyai no fun anymore !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Just passed by Hadyai last week and spent a night there. Didn't do much cheonging as Hadyai is becoming a bit boring for me, now Bangkok and China are looking like more interesting options
Hatyai became 'boring' to me about 5 to 10 years ago

Bro TD, just like you, I find Bangkok 'more interesting' compared to Hatyai
Old 08-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 08-12-2006 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

Hatyai no longer a 'fun place'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Just passed by Hadyai last week and spent a night there. Didn't do much except for a nice Thai massage and took the sweet looking girl out for a night in Paragon. Didn't do much cheonging as Hadyai is becoming a bit boring for me, now Bangkok and China are looking like more interesting options
Bro TD,

I agree with you 100% !

In fact, Hatyai became a 'boring place' for me about 5 to 10 years ago.

Bangkok is a 'more interesting' place
Old 17-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Oooh... so Romance's wife is an illegal migrant.

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/?p=845

This is what been said in this controversial thaivisitor in his blog:

Wow! I haven’t been to SBF for so long so thought I just look thru it and what did I find? The flame wars is still going on!

I also see the flame wars with Mr.Romantic and Mr.Romance and Mr.Romance hinting that I am a liar. Well, guess I should not hide the truth right? Or else he’ll continue to call me a liar.

You see, I had to lie to his present wife that he did not booked any other girl when he came to Hat Yai eventhough he did book girls from Hi Society Club in Hansa, CP4 and also a farm girl from See Kim Yong. I had to lie to him about girls giving “raw” in Hat Yai and said that they gave it to him only because he is “special” and that they don’t give to others. I had to lie to him and told him his wife is Thai eventhough I knew that she was using a fake Thai IC and was just earning a living, etc, etc.
Mr.Romance is definitely NOT a liar. So I hope he tells the truth and admit that he did tell me and other samsters that singrakthai’s GF was a ladyboy which he met them with his Poseidon GF and that even she verified it.
Mr.Romance is such a truthful samster which is why periodically, the samsters that were “brudder brudder” with him have all fallen out probably because they are the problem, not him?

Maybe one day if I come back to SBF, I’ll post the incidents of what samsters do behind their “tiraks” back and vice versa and how I had to lie and assist them. Also if
I happened to meet them on the steets, I sohuld just tell them the truth on what happened in the past. You think that will make them feel better knowing the truth about each other? Eeeeeeeek! Shivers down my spine!

Romance and the others, someone will be out to reveal all now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1