The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Surprise....looks like the Kaha email not for show.
I actually received an apology email from the Business Development Director of Kaha group.
He apologized for his staff's action and will take action.
He requested for my bank account so to transfer the extra amount back to me.
Should I do so?
The email also CC another 4 Kaha staffs in the loop.
I think it's better you ask for discount coupon or FREE stay for future trips.
Old 29-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Must be the same girl you're referring to. She's very long hair, dyed brown colour, and at the tail end, is very light brown (close to white colour). I'll be satisfied with just a dinner date with her.

(Looks like this salon is gonna be popular soon. Best is to go around weekdays. Nagoya CityWalk is maciam a ghost town this morning when we're there. Even the "bump bump car" attendants are have a go at the game thenselves.)
Cannot go wrong, they only seem to have 2 hair stylist. Both also not bad. And only 1 have that skills with scissors. True, dinner sounds great. Siao liao, this salon is going to be a lepak location for all cheongster liao lo.
Old 29-07-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post

PPPS : Nescafegold, we will meet again soon
look forward for more hangout/makan with u..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Cannot go wrong, they only seem to have 2 hair stylist. Both also not bad. And only 1 have that skills with scissors. True, dinner sounds great. Siao liao, this salon is going to be a lepak location for all cheongster liao lo.
bro koh must be very mad now.. anxiously waiting for his hair to grow back.. don't worry bro, there's still 'other part of hair' she can help to cut..
Old 29-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Surprise....looks like the Kaha email not for show.
I actually received an apology email from the Business Development Director of Kaha group.
Oh,that really is a surprise.

Where on earth in Sillypore a director will actually make a reply to a complain...lol. Most will just receive an automated pre-written apologies letter at best...lol

Quote:
He apologized for his staff's action and will take action.
He requested for my bank account so to transfer the extra amount back to me.
Should I do so?
The email also CC another 4 Kaha staffs in the loop.
See,sometime doing at least something within own strength is better than making lots of noise without a solution...lol. If i am you,i wouldnt give my acct number to them plying that it is personal. Instead i will let them know my next Batam arriving date to see if they could do anything (but not holding high hope) then. Anyway,i believe you already know what you wish to do.

And good luck,bro.

*good job!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
This food at this place are nice.. I love their fried rice with an egg for 15 or 16k can't remember
Wah! I read your post too late,bro.

Fried rice with egg!! Another of my favourite!!

Favourite as in its a daily down to earth food that i consume on a near daily basis and if you say its good,it cannot be wrong cos i know who are the "eat to live" and "live to eat" around here,hehehehe....perhaps will try it on my coming Aug trip...and Aug is only 2 days away...lol.

(looking into my Aug trip,just looking...lol)

Thank you for sharing.

*notice how this trip has evolved. The "live to eat" sometime has good recommendation for those "eat to live". Understanding their taste bud also helps me navigate Batam for the BEST,and for least,hehehe...(not everyone has same taste bud tho)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-07-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

29.07.2015 :

810am (indo time):

Yesterday night was my last night. The internet was down (around 9pm onward),i think heaven is trying to tell me "its your last night,dont go online,do what you wish to do as your time in heaven is almost up"...lol.

As of now,my girl is still in bed (sleepless night)...i find there is a big difference between 1st night and the last (3rd)...1st night of bonking was with laughter,yesterday was all moaning and i can feel a different kind of orgasm from the same girl. There was a sense of closeness and an even much closer intimation.

Lunch at Meximo wan tan mee,dinner at KoropoekFood Mall(sound something like that). 1st time i brought my girl to join us for dinner under a candlelight open area food mall,hehehe...food price at around 170k for 4 pax. 45mins after our return,i send 2 girls from Kings to massage both me and my girl too. After that its shower together time and bonk,bonk,bonk all the way till...well,good thing internet was down...hehehe...so i was offline...lol.

Noted that my girl totally do not understand English and i do not understand bahasa Indo at all. But being together for 3 nights do help "us" understand each other....all languages seems so useless during my last night when 2 body becomes one. Perhaps yesterday night,not just the body are one,the mind,the spirit and our heart too? Hopefully not....or i will be screwed.

This post is just to keep tab for my later summary on how i feel...for my last night in Batam. Right now,i dont feel like missing Batam (going back to sillypore soon)...i dont look forward to coming to Batam at all next month...i just want her out of my mind,hehehe...but she is still there on the bed.

I need to wake up from dreamland as i type this post.

830am

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Side-topic: hmmm... about H89 area.... quite a few local friends, at different times, recommended me before - either dunno what (local) food , or drink , or dessert , and massage, and shop(s) to buy this or that... @ H89 vicinity. Will scrutinise the area. Already mentioned by a few local friends (and now yourself) that the massage at H89 is good (and I reckon, since its by local friends, value-for-money). My partner who lives in Batam for 15 years and loves massages didn't try it. Never asked her why - but I can guess LOOL!!!

Hotel 89 is next to Peniun area.. Can be considered the Chinatown of Batam... Mostly Chinese there, food, shops all Chinese. And the only one that sell pork nearby. Others that sell pork are not so open

The famous Bai Long is at that place too. Infront of hotel 89, if you see the canal, follow all the way is HAI OW home based restaurant. Closed on Thursday only, open for business about 545 Pm local time. Cheap n good food.

There is a Holland bakery near that area too... next to the astro hotel coffee shop, there is a ba kut kay too... shuang feng.... IMHO, Holland bakery is good, much better than most others in batam. Price is abit more steep, but quality is assured.

And the mall BCS, A2 foodcourt is in vicinity as well.

Massage in that area are mostly clean, Universal, Bunga, etc.. However, there is one that has specials that's behind in the shop houses... old birds may know where I am referring to.

Infront of Peniun market, or rather behind( Indo thai massage) is a number of hang bag shops... distribution n whole sale.

Overall, this area has a number of hotels from middle grade to High end( I-Hotel, new one), BCS apartment, Gideon hotel. Low end of cos is the peniun hotel above the market.

Overall, this place ideal for those who want to have a break away from city style life and more relax/ old style pace of life area. Many of my friends frequent here for breakfast, n gatherings. Life is easy going where u can hear many gossips, n so on. However, after 2 pm, peniun market is rather dead, n the happenings are the BCS mall, n makan at EATON, A2.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
driven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Is anyone going to Batam this weekend (1-2 August)? Please PM me if you are going

Would appreciate would appreciate the companion and fellowship this forum members.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
foxrode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro the drive where did you get from can pass me the contact? Thx in advance.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Re: Batam on Ramadhan 2015 (#7 - MONDAY)

Bro may i know where to get the chick in batam? Well she be with you the whole day?
Old 29-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxrode View Post
Bro may i know where to get the chick in batam? Well she be with you the whole day?
Start reading from here
Old 29-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

Bro you are the best there is the best there was in Batam!! Thanx for the review!
Old 29-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108643 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
29.07.2015 :

810am (indo time):

Yesterday night was my last night. The internet was down (around 9pm onward),i think heaven is trying to tell me "its your last night,dont go online,do what you wish to do as your time in heaven is almost up"...lol.

As of now,my girl is still in bed (sleepless night)...i find there is a big difference between 1st night and the last (3rd)...1st night of bonking was with laughter,yesterday was all moaning and i can feel a different kind of orgasm from the same girl. There was a sense of closeness and an even much closer intimation.

830am
Hope u enjoy your trip. Let see if you can join me on the plan trip that i suggested.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

Happening man anybody ever book 2 girls at once for a 3some

cheers

To Up :
Old 30-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
penguin59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Folks,
my series of reports is over. I hope somebody read some of them
I noticed lots of discussion about food (ok) but even barbers in Batam
My reports were mainly focused on pussy instead. I hope you enjoyed them anyway.

In this moment, several regular posters are enjoying Batam and its bedrooms. I really feel envious.
Thank you bro Black Page for your nice FR. Have a nice trip back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread