The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
Yes hotel 89 has renovated all the rooms as for the massage on the 3rd level its rp90,000k for 1 hr and for room service its rp170,000k. My usual place of stay when in batam for the past few yrs.
This was the hotel I stayed in on my Nov trip last year.
Despite many bad reviews....I find it is very nice clean n quiet.
WIFI very strong.
Not many ppl.

Bad part is - it is some distance away from the hot zones. The traffic outside is very "challenging".
Old 10-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Ahhhhh... My bad! Thought i'm such a blur fcuk went to the wrong Warong.

BTW. Good Trip summary. Glad u had a great trip.

Thanks for the confirmation bro.

Was it u who posted the "Anah" Stingray pangang info? Wah.... Made me drooled. But seems kind a far.

Guess next my food target is Danny's Marine seafood.
Nope, not me. That will be bro micmac888. But only you, it made me drool as well. But, alas.. as most of my trips so far are
Solo trips, so maybe not so worth it to go far place fur meals.

I'll normally settle my makan at nagoya hill mall (love the shuang feng bah kut teh there), warung ibu joko or the tentage next to Goodway Hotel in the evening.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Did a trip a couple of weeks ago.

This is the place buffet line.

My buffet line looks different from Nono's. Or did i eat at the wrong place??? Everyone is local except me there.
Nice FR!

Humsup a bit....those gals in green uniform is from where?
The last one (the pony tail playing w her phone) looks not bad.
Got uniform fetish....
Old 10-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
A lot of ppl ask me why I always go trips alone....this is one of the reasons.
I dun wish to get drag into senseless drinking beer parties and subjecting my ears to deafening disco music.
I like to walk around to explore and look see here n there.
Absorb in the local culture and atmosphere.

Many ppl say I siao one. Go trip why torture myself?
Go trip is to enjoy relax spend money.

Hard to explain to them. To each his own, I just enjoy doing things my own way.
Bro MiG27,

I am like you !

When you go in a group, even 2 persons, you always have to compromise .... like what time to eat, what to eat, where to go, for for long, etc, etc, .....

When you are alone, you do what you like, when you like, at any time without having to refer to another party .... TOTAL INDEPENDENCE !!!
Old 10-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Bro MiG27,

I am like you !
. TOTAL INDEPENDENCE !!!
Bro kT69

Me too, go play golf alone all over thailand and Malaysia.

No need to feel obligated.

AP
Old 10-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
My next trip should be end Aug. Cant wait to go back again to enjoy the relaxation.
Hmm...another end of Aug trip planner,hehehe...

A small gentle reminder to everyone here regarding the Indonesia's Public Holiday and that 31st of Aug 2015 is Malaysia's Independence Day aka National Day.30th Aug is a Sunday. 17th Aug (Monday) is also Indonesia Independence Day aka National Day as stated on the Indonesia's Public Holiday link.

Plan well,bro and enjoy your upcoming trip. I am looking forward to see how the Kaha compensation is going to be like,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
...we hope that more ppl will patronize Denny's restaurant (don't be intimidated by restaurant, it's actually more like a zi-char coffeeshop) so that his business will keep going on. If not, his business close, where on earth am I gonna find such ridiculously cheap & good tasting seafood in 'downtown' Batam...??? Certainly not in tourist-traps such as Wey-Wey, etc.. Even those seafood places in supposedly iconic foodcourts like Windsor, A2 etc does not come anywhere CLOSE to Marine Live Seafood's price point & good quality...
I am replying to this post not becos i am supporting what you said,but more on adding on to what you may have missed from an "eat to live" person's perspective. I dont take sea food (those who knows me will know that),but when i visit Marine Live Sea Food during my June's 17th Batam Trip,i find their non-sea food are very good tasting.I am a eat to live person,i am allergy to sea food,the kind of non-sea food taste are like those that the more you eat,the more hungrier one will become kind of taste. And believe me,it easily beats many zhi char stores in Sillypore hands down.

Our bill for 6 inclusive of driver for the meal that evening :

Just look at the bill closely,you will notice the sea food are in 6 digits figure and the non sea food in 5 ,hehehe...and then i compare its total bill of 760k (Marine Live) with my 1st few trips during 2014 that i had 3 person at Wey Wey (Harbour Bay) and another time at Golden Prawn (Batam Center) which both has 3 person on the table whereby both bills were at around 600k plus.

Marine Live : 5 pax (1 of them is girl) with 760k bill (8 dishes with sea food)

Golden Prawn : 3 pax (1 of them is girl)with 650k plus (6 dishes with sea food)

Wey Wey 2 : 3 pax (1 of them is girl) with 600k plus (5 dishes with sea food)

Harbour Bay Sea Food : 4 pax (2 of them is girl) with 730k plus (6 dishes with sea food)

I think there was no crabs ordered in all 4 restaurants. Drivers was not included in the number of headcount,add 1 pax if i were to include driver. i add the gender beside for the number of girls becos most time,girls dont eat as much as men. Marine Live bill is base on 2015 while the rest is in mid or towards end of 2014,so very likely the other 3 restaurants will charge a little higher amount today.

I prefer to do an as fair as possible comparison if i am comparing something so that other readers and myself can better gauge the pricing and food taste more accurately w/o being mislead or bias.

Note : I also chose not to mention anyone's name who shared Marine Live Sea food in this thread when i was there or mention anything about the forum's recommendation even tho i was being coax by the boys in the group to do so (the boys think maybe may have some discount,hehehe...i may be stingy but i dont like to greed over little things).

In my own perspective,i find all 4 restaurants compared above very expensive if i were to go in a group,hehehe...but if i were to go solo and to choose between the 4,i will take Marine Live. Reason,i can walk there from where i stayed (Formosa hotel about 15 mins walks) which also saves me 15k ojek fare and i believe by ordering the non-sea food (since i cannot take sea food),it wont burn a hole in my pocket (it is definitely cheaper than Goodway,Gideon and Formosa yet very much better tasting) base on my bill sample above,hehehe...

Sorry for such long personal opinion...lol.

Now you know why i brand Wey Wey,Golden Prawn and Harbour Bay Sea Food as tourist trap,hehehe...not that they serves lousy food,but more on them serving a lesser quality "apple" at a higher price.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you go in a group, even 2 persons, you always have to compromise .... like what time to eat, what to eat, where to go, for for long, etc, etc, .....

When you are alone, you do what you like, when you like, at any time without having to refer to another party .... TOTAL INDEPENDENCE !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Me too, go play golf alone all over thailand and Malaysia.

No need to feel obligated.
Well said!

I also like the freedom to roam alone.
When to wake up, eat, fuck and sleep.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Well said!

I also like the freedom to roam alone.
When to wake up, eat, fuck and sleep.
How about forming a "LONERS' CLUB" and have a Gathering in Batam at the end of the month ?

BTW, I will be going to Batam ALONE from Sat 29 Aug to Mon 31 Aug 2015 ... I will be staying at Formosa Hotel for 2 nights from 29/8/15 5pm .... anybody wanna meet up and have dinner together and then go exporing together ?
Old 10-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hmm...another end of Aug trip planner,hehehe...

A small gentle reminder to everyone here regarding the Indonesia's Public Holiday and that 31st of Aug 2015 is Malaysia's Independence Day aka National Day.30th Aug is a Sunday. 17th Aug (Monday) is also Indonesia Independence Day aka National Day as stated on the Indonesia's Public Holiday link.

Plan well,bro and enjoy your upcoming trip. I am looking forward to see how the Kaha compensation is going to be like,hehehe....
Thanks for the reminder.
I actually did mark down those Indo hot days on my local calender.
Im aware of the 31 Aug holiday.
Im planning to go 22 Aug in fact. Take one day leave on 24 Aug.

At this moment of writing, still haven't receive any further replies from KAHA.
Maybe they back off from the offer. Lol.
Either way, I already identify a number of hotels, apart from Formosa.
Im getting excited.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
How about forming a "LONERS' CLUB" and have a Gathering in Batam at the end of the month ?

BTW, I will be going to Batam ALONE from Sat 29 Aug to Mon 31 Aug 2015 ... I will be staying at Formosa Hotel for 2 nights from 29/8/15 5pm .... anybody wanna meet up and have dinner together and then go exporing together ?
We ... not .... into ... Laby..
Old 10-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Talking Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
We ... not .... into ... Laby..
Guys : My "nick" is just a "nick" ..... doesn't reflect my sexual orientation or taste .... don't get frighten and back away from me .... in fact, if you ever get the chance to meet me in person, you will find that I am a likeable, sociable and helpful fellow .... any takers ???
Old 10-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 19
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro MiG27,

I am like you !

You prefer to cheong alone?

Quote:

Quote:
Guys : My "nick" is just a "nick" ..... doesn't reflect my sexual orientation or taste .... don't get frighten and back away from me .... in fact, if you ever get the chance to meet me in person, you will find that I am a likeable, sociable and helpful fellow .... any takers ???
But how come you inviting people to join you? haha. No offence please but i still have my doubts.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Am just kidding. See the smile at the end of my post? in fact, some of my best experiences have been with labies. They give the best blowjobs. Confirmed and chopped. +1
Old 10-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Try the ONLY MASSAGE PLACE that i know which is just a stone throw away from Nagoya Hill Mall for starter,IF you indeed do walk around.

You cannot miss this place if you walk the outskirt of Nagoya Hill Mall

Enjoy!

There are alternatives that are not within a stone throw away from Nagoya Hill Mall for your reference as below (i thought you will be likely to ask in your next post,hehehe...i may be wrong) :

The July 2015 Cheonging List or maybe just here if you only need somewhere to kill time?
Hi NONO1973, thanks for the tip, can you advise me what to expect inside Delta and what is the price for extra services? I saw from your guide that THE HILL also has extra services, are the rates around the same?
Old 10-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Just left Delta at Nagoya Hill

Very busy indeed, nice facility and I loved the hot stones
Bro can share your experience how is it like inside? I scared later walk in alone the people there machiam see a gold pig to slaughter LOL. I solo thailand joints and the mafias there are no joke in some places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread