The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Tried and I will not RTM. Hardworking and nice lady, but face and boobs not to my liking.
But pink pussy ... yum yum!
Old 26-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited an old friend, now known as Guo Guo, to check out how she's been doing lately. Like some bro said, she has put on a few kilos, grown a little older (obviously) but still looks cute in her own way. She's learnt some new tricks so sensual has improved. During her previous stint, I visited her three times (I think) and would always try my luck to request her to be fully nude, but she'd always refused. As per SOP, I teased her by making the same request but this time around, to my surprise, she agreed! Roaming was almost 4G too! Furthermore, dry humping, which is my favourite, is available upon request. She added that she intends to offer BBBJ/CIM to her service, and will be asking her webmaster to amend her ad to include fully nude and BBBJ/CIM. She asked if I would like to have a preview of BBBJ, but I declined as I've never learnt to enjoy BBBJ/CIM. By the way, all the additional services will be provided at no extra charge. Bros who like BBBJ/CIM might like to pay her a visit to assess her BBBJ skills.

http://sglonelyguy.net/guo-guo-massage/
Have RTM her a couple of times during her previous stint.

After seeing bro JasonJG FR, fast hand fast leg make a booking with her.

Being busy with work and just nice needed a good rub.

Location is easily accessible by public transport.

Nice cozy room with attach toliet.

Dry and clean towel provided.

She does look more chubby, but all in all still the same pretty ML.

Her massage are still as good as before, if not better. Managed to hit all the right spots.

Her cat bath is no horse run, plus couple with BBBJ. The combo is mind blowing.

Requested for dry humping since bro JasonJG say got. Result is that eruption is very fast.

Conculsion, she is very accommodating with higher playability. Massage hit all the right spots. Now is fully nude with new tricks during sensual part.

Fully utilize the time with no shortchange.

RTM: Yes.

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 26-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Many MLs from LTD are working in MPs.
1 ML operates from HDB.
Proceed at your own risk.
Old 26-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Does she really do CIM as per advertise?
She does BBBJ but will pull her mouth away when you erupt and handshake until all your soldiers come out.
Old 26-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know what happen to Ltd pink ? Try finding her contact but can't find on the web
Old 26-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 11
AmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant future

http://sglonelyguy.net/ping-er-massage/

Venue: 9 (discreet and easy access)
Cleanliness: 10 (cosy and comfortable, fresh towels and bedsheet)
Looks : 7 (real pic – attractive milf)
Body : 6 (Slightly meaty but i like it. HECK care cos going for TCM massage not beauty pagent)
Massage : 9 (High score due to correct techniques, strength, pressure and very customer service oriented)
Overall : 8.5 ( a pleasant experience and not time watcher – my session overshot and i gave her a small token as tips)
Old 26-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Does she really do CIM as per advertise?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
She does BBBJ but will pull her mouth away when you erupt and handshake until all your soldiers come out.
I managed to do 2 CIM with her but if you are really considering to book her , she is DEFINITELY not 36D as advertised in perfectmassage , for my recent 2nd shot , she did bbbj for only 1min before changing to hj , but I 'requested' for more bbbj
Old 26-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
1 ML operates from HDB.
The "hint" on their webpages is obvious.
Old 26-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laglag View Post
Her cat bath is no horse run, plus couple with BBBJ. The combo is mind blowing.

BBBJ is not stated in the advertisement, how reliable this information is?

Also, you mentioned "plus couple with BBBJ". Does it mean just few slurps on the penis? Not the kinda locomotive style?
Old 26-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 8
Tan837 is one of the Best!Tan837 is one of the Best!Tan837 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

BBBJ is not stated in the advertisement, how reliable this information is?

Also, you mentioned "plus couple with BBBJ". Does it mean just few slurps on the penis? Not the kinda locomotive style?
New services added i think,advertisment not added. Went today
Old 26-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
1 ML operates from HDB.
Ok.................

Anyway it's pretty simple to gauge nowadays on MP or not. HDB wise, area should tell.

There are some MPs I don't mind going for a bonk as standards are quite high there, and if I am in a good mood and don't mind waiting.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laglag View Post

Now is fully nude with new tricks during sensual part.
BBBJ with new tricks during sensual sounds promising. How long does the BBBJ last? Such a cute looking girl doing BJ, seriously I don't mind.

On my radar for a while already.
Old 26-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MR for Sandy (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/sandy-massage/

Previously visited a month plus back. Came back again to find this pretty girl because sometimes have to craving to be HJ by a pretty girl.

Looks wise, pretty accurate to the photos advertised. Slim and curvy with B perky boobs, a nice ass as you could see from the video (same ass there).

Hygiene wise is definitely well maintained, bathroom slightly better than before. Good enough here as the main deed is in the bedroom which is tidy.

Massage has improved and does do some work on the back. Settled some kinks there.

Sensual wise as compared to last time, improved with a better slow pace. Nice HDLY with some teasing action, increase in patterns for HJ and works for me. 3G Roaming for this lass. Pretty face plus nice ass is a turn on already.

Overall: Nice girl who can converse well in Chinese (and Teochew), professional and good playability. May RTM after a while, do have some regulars already.
Old 26-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
New services added i think,advertisment not added. Went today
Tell us more about the blowjob. Was it skillful? How long did it last?
Old 26-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
http://sglonelyguy.net/ling-ling-massage/

Tried this lady. Give a short rating

Look : Close to photo taken a bit more chubby.

Boob : A+ max..
Body : More of a short n chubby type. She is quite short. Should be 153cm only with quite a tummy..
Massage : Done the back of body with not bad strenght. Should consider avergae but never given front body massage.
Autoroam : Very limited. Allow u rest palm on boob only.... all other action not allowed.

Finished 1 HJ already 1 hr due. Paid and left. Not value for money seriously. This is first time i venture to massage..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1