The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 09-07-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengfeng View Post
Bowie more exclusive, need many rtfs then got special. Momo anybody find her 1 or 2 time can no condom liao.
Bowie needs time to cultivate feelings then can get. Momo first visit till her ord everything also can 🤣
Old 09-07-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 1
Render is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Bowie needs time to cultivate feelings then can get. Momo first visit till her ord everything also can 🤣
Ah ok then perhaps I was late to the game with Bowie. Only stumbled upon her in March this year

Probably old birds all getting specials
Old 09-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Render View Post
Maybe I didn’t get to experience the full spectrum of services. But it seems that Bowie not comparable to momo. Momo can cim cip raw etc. Bowie cannot - or maybe it’s just me. So not sure what’s the fuss about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lengfeng View Post
Bowie more exclusive, need many rtfs then got special. Momo anybody find her 1 or 2 time can no condom liao.
Quote:
I choose her randomly from house 14 tank long ago. I ate and grinded her pussy for a really a long time then I asked her to be on top. I just wanted her to give me a bbbj. She didn't speak much english at that time and i think she misunderstood me. She just mounted me and inserted my dick raw. I was shocked at first but she was pretty and I was really horny, i shot inside after a few second of riding. From then on we never used condom even once. She would tell me not to come if her DSC checkup is coming soon and she needs to be safe.

At first I thought i was special. Later then I realize she does raw CIP with so many bros
Old 09-07-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 13
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
I choose her randomly from house 14 tank long ago. I ate and grinded her pussy for a really a long time then I asked her to be on top. I just wanted her to give me a bbbj. She didn't speak much english at that time and i think she misunderstood me. She just mounted me and inserted my dick raw. I was shocked at first but she was pretty and I was really horny, i shot inside after a few second of riding. From then on we never used condom even once. She would tell me not to come if her DSC checkup is coming soon and she needs to be safe.

At first I thought i was special. Later then I realize she does raw CIP with so many bros
Then bro you should get some checks done so long you been to the forbidden ground play wild play safe
Old 09-07-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Wow, all of you unlocked so many specials haha. I've only got some pictures of her at most. A shame I only visited a handful of times and stopped after I felt the sessions and communications were feeling a bit 'commercial'.

One of the prettiest for the price even in the early days with acne.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 09-07-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Maybe I didn’t get to experience the full spectrum of services. But it seems that Bowie not comparable to momo. Momo can cim cip raw etc. Bowie cannot - or maybe it’s just me. So not sure what’s the fuss about
Sorry it should be momo not comparable to bowie. Momo is a wild sex kitten, but bowie is more like an innocent girlfriend who melts your heart. Bowie is also younger, smoother skin, nicer boobs and no kids back in thailand. Once you click with her, anything also can unlock 🙂

Nonetheless sg men should thank both of them for coming to our shores after the long covid closure.
Old 10-07-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Missmomo16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

It's very similar to my situation.when i first time meet her still a cup,Suddenly one day I saw a comment sbf say she already have d cup,i go try again,when she doing bbbj,i say up in fact i wan try 69,she think i wan she doing cowboy then she just put my dick inside her pussy,only 1-2minute already finish.I asked if could film creampie,she agreed, and as a result, accidentally unlocked the self-portrait film.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmomo16 View Post
It's very similar to my situation.when i first time meet her still a cup,Suddenly one day I saw a comment sbf say she already have d cup,i go try again,when she doing bbbj,i say up in fact i wan try 69,she think i wan she doing cowboy then she just put my dick inside her pussy,only 1-2minute already finish.I asked if could film creampie,she agreed, and as a result, accidentally unlocked the self-portrait film.
Probably gonna avoid playing this russian roulette for a while.

Last edited by thundermark22; 13-07-2024 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-07-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmomo16 View Post
Delete

Last edited by thundermark22; 13-07-2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow looks like you whack all the angpai- you have for Bowie also?
She is special.

Last edited by thundermark22; 13-07-2024 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-07-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 1
Render is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
Cant share bro. She is special.
You must be crazy charming. For Bowie, I asked before about filming and photo without taking her face. She declined
Old 10-07-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=thundermark22;23501933]Have a decent collection of her videos as well. But not circulating out of respect for her

Delete
Old 10-07-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=thundermark22;23501933]Have a decent collection of her videos as well. But not circulating out of respect for her

Look at this hairstyle and stiff chest, this should be when she was still molek h14,her hair was straight when move to suka15

Last edited by Missmomo16; 13-07-2024 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-07-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
i also have plenty. She let alot of bro film her, sooner or later will come out lah.
I believe that all regular customers in Molek14 have the video.but if have film when she move to suka15 is real regular,because she rejected a lot old guest ,this is the okt tell me,when i waiting at front house and talk cock with him
Old 10-07-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

I like her before she went to make her boobs. Visit her lesser once she has her new silicon. Videos i have of her all was before her new boobs. Memories now.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1