The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
That becos you put all your $$$ in your offshore accounts instead of pockets tio bo??? only old-fashioned gong-gong person like me still put in pockets thats why always cannot remain there......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I wished what you said was true.

Thanks for replying to me.

Just upped you.
Old 19-10-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane88 View Post
i thought we talking about our sgm who is leader here...
sgm = ???

Old 19-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Botek is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Kimmy Bui - a pretty but evil Vietnamese woman

How to find her in HCMC? Would like to up her... or maybe the photo is just Photoshopped? Haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietgirls View Post
heard she now back in HCMC got sun...sleeping around there for money lah and also heard from friends she is now trying to cheat her son inheritance Wa Liao
Old 19-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botek View Post
How to find her in HCMC? Would like to up her... or maybe the photo is just Photoshopped? Haha...
https://www.facebook.com/kimmy.bui.1

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sergeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had her too... Wild after one drink. Come to room, tits out, whole room grope her. Remembered have lots of stretch marks on backside... So just need to f her from front! Remember one night she sit on one man, right hand on one guy dick and left hand on another... Tits out and grope by others.

Also one night had 3 some with her. She can go all night and morn. Her special is BJ any men with no condom. No wonder easy catch STD.

Heard stupid Singkie ta Bao her. Stupid idiot.. Oredi had by thousands of men still want a cheap whore with STD!

Some men think with their dicks...
Old 19-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

Sergeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Photoshop lah... Saw leaked recent nude photos. Bad tit job... Left tit wonky. Got kid so even more stretch marks. Now must be near 30... Over used old whore..
Old 19-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Typhoon due today in northeast VN

Update: October, 19/2016 - 03:00

http://vietnamnews.vn/society/344684...KgHedsizgiq.97

Old 19-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Việt Nam’s first jackpot winner is 32-year-old pork vendor

October 19, 2016

American-style lottery game Mega 6/45 found a winner for the grand prize of VNĐ92.03 billion (some US$4.12 million) in its 39th draw on October 16.

The winning number combination was 05-21-31-33-38-42.

According to Sài Gòn Giải Phóng (Liberated Saigon) newspaper, the winner is a woman named Nguyễn Thị Ánh Đào, 32, working as a pork seller residing in Trà Vinh City, Trà Vinh Province.

In addition to the jackpot, 17 first prizes (worth VNĐ10 million or $448.300 each), 1,178 second prizes (VNĐ300,000 or $13.4 each) and 20,388 third prizes (VNĐ3000 or some $1.3 each) were awarded to those with five, four, and three numbers matching the jackpot combination, respectively.

The winning ticketholder can come to Vietlott’s office in HCM City or Cần Thơ City to claim the prize within 60 days, after which the ticket will expire.

The new lottery game was organised by the state-run Vietnam Lottery One-member Limited Liability Company (Vietlott), under the Ministry of Finance (MoF), in collaboration with Malaysia’s Berjaya Bhd via a 18-year business cooperation contract that allowed the firm to operate computerised lottery in the country starting in January this year.

The game is open to everyone residing in Việt Nam.

Tickets for the lottery can be purchased for VNĐ10,000 (45 cents) with a six-number combination selected from a pool of whole numbers from 1 to 45.

Ticket sales revenue will accumulate into the prize until there is a winner, but the odds of winning the jackpot prize are incredibly slim, standing at just one in 8.14 million.

After the winner claims the prize, the jackpot value will scale back to the original amount of VNĐ12 billion (some $538,000).

Lottery winnings are deemed taxable income, and in accordance with MoF’s Circular 111/2013/TT-BTC, the winner will have to pay tax duty as prescribed under law.

After tax, Đào is expected to receive some VNĐ83 billion. Đào and her family haven’t figured out what to do with this enormous windfall, but at first, she and her family will hand out 400 charitable packages – each includes 25 kilograms of rice and VNĐ200,000 in cash, SGGP reported.

Report shared by VNS

Old 19-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Telecom giants get 4G licences

Update: October, 19/2016 - 09:00

HÀ NỘI — Minister of Information and Communications Trương Minh Tuấn has granted three giant mobile network operators licences to set up public telecommunication and provide 4G service on broadband 1,800 MHz.

The operators are MobiFone Telecommunications Corporation, Viettel Group and Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Group (VNPT).

It is estimated that more than 100 million mobile subscribers of the three mobile service providers will enjoy the services soon.

Dong Soo Park, global marketing and sales general director of Samsung Networks, told local media that with the development of 4G service, Vietnamese customers would enjoy more value-added services. It’s time Việt Nam developed 4G, he said.

The permission for 4G service is part of the government-approved telecommunication development plan until 2020.

In late 2015, Viettel piloted the 4G service in Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu and Hà Nội, while VNPT has been testing the service in HCM City and Kiên Giang since January 2016. MobileFone also tested the service in the three major cities of Hà Nội, Đà Nẵng and HCM City.

4G, which is the fourth generation of telecommunication technology that is tens of times faster than the previous generation, has already been launched in several countries.

According to the Department of Radio Frequencies, Việt Nam can only popularise the service from 2018. However, major telecommunication service providers said they could officially launch the service right after receiving the licences.

Under the national broadband plan from now until 2020, the Vietnamese Government highlights the task of building and developing a modern and safe broadband infrastructure, which has large capacity, high speed and supplies multi-services to every place throughout the country. The plan emphasised 4G broadband infrastructure should cover 95 per cent of the population by 2020.

The implementation of the most advanced broadband technology, such as long-term evolution (LTE), has received attention from both management agencies and telecom providers.

The ministry has allowed businesses to carry out pilot 4G LTE programmes since 2010. Based on market demands, together with technologies,
equipment and other conditions, the ministry granted licences for the pilot LTE and LTE-Adv networks to some telecom companies in various localities in the end of 2015.

4G LTE is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for mobile phones and data terminals, providing end users with mobile data service that is 10 times faster than 3G’s maximum speed. — VNS

Read more at http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/344688...H0ktt2hdcFF.99

Old 19-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Vietnamese spending more money on smartphones

October 19, 2016

The average price of smartphones sold in Vietnam is VND5 million, higher than last year’s price of VND4.2 million.

The average price moved up by VND800,000 by June 2016 compared to last year. FPT Shop said that Vietnamese tend to spend more money on smartphones.

At FPT Shop, the sales of middle-class products priced at VND3-6 million now account for 70 percent of total revenue. Low-cost products now cannot attract consumers.

A survey by GfK showed that by mid-2016, the market share held by mid- tier smartphone products priced at VND4-6 million had increased by 3 percent, from 18.2 percent to 21.2 percent.

Meanwhile, the opposite has occurred with low-cost products. The products with prices of less than VND4 million had been reported as accounting for 24.2 percent by mid-2015.

Meanwhile, a report showed products below VND2 million accounted for 17 percent one year later.

Though VND2-4 million smartphones remain the best seller with 38.9 percent, the market segment has seen a slight decrease compared with the same period of last year, when it accounted for 40.6 percent of market share.

Meanwhile, more valuable products have witnessed stable growth in recent years. The products selling for VND8-10 million have seen the most impressive growth rate with market share up from 3.5 percent to 6.6 percent. High-end products’ market share has also moved from 8 percent to 9.7 percent.

Mid-tier smartphones have been steadily been replacing low-cost feature products on the market.

A report on the bestsellers in Vietnam in the first half of 2016 released by VnExpress showed that mid-end and low-cost products have exchanged positions on the list of bestsellers.

In 2015, the bestsellers were models with prices around VND3 million such as Oppo Neo 5 and Samsung Galaxy J2, J3.

Meanwhile, in the first half of 2016, the products with the prices of around VND5 million were in the position. These included Oppo F1, Samsung Galaxy J5, J7, A3 and Sony Xperia XA.

The representative from FPT Shop said that stiff competition among manufacturers and the appearance of more and more products and brands in the domestic market have prompted people to spend more money on smartphones.

The market segment of products with prices between VND4 million and VND8 million contains up to 40-50 models and tens of brands.

This is the market segment that no mobile phone manufacturer wants to miss.

Even Apple, known as the high-end product manufacturer, has also kept the iPhone 5S price at around VND7 million to compete with mid-end Android products.

Report shared by VietnamBridge.Net

Old 19-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

摘阴補阳。。。。:d:d

Quote:
the only supplements i ever need is sssyts = supplementary super sweet young things :d

cheerios......ss08 ^_^

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 19-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

contribute, bonk & leave .... then come again.....on and on

Quote:
Same mah, our CBL is Contribute, Bonk & Leave

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 19-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City police break up prostitute ring involving models, singers

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 10/19/2016 13:08 GMT + 7

Police in Ho Chi Minh City have discovered a prostitution ring involving several local models and singers.

The illegal operation led by Nguyen Thi Cam Giang, 25, from the Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu, was broken up on October 13, the municipal Department of Police affirmed on Tuesday.

Giang and her accomplices, namely Mai Thien Trang, 25, Nguyen Hong Nhung, 22, and Luu Thi Truong Thanh, 24, have been arrested for brokering prostitution.

Officers also arrested 28 people and confiscated evidence after carrying out administrative checks on four hotels in District 3, 10, Tan Binh District, and Binh Chanh District.

Preliminary information showed that Giang was previously a contestant of a singing competition, held in the Mekong Delta province of Vinh Long this year, and currently worked at a restaurant in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.

According to the suspect’s statement, she started the prostitution ring in 2015, which mainly offered the services of female servers of karaoke bars in the city centre with prices ranging from US$200 to $500 per session.

Giang would receive between VND500,000 ($22.1) and VND2 million ($88.7) whenever she made a deal with a client.

The woman claimed that she had also introduced several models and singers to her customers, earning between VND500,000 to VND5 million ($221) per deal.

The offender was caught red handed receiving her commission after arranging two sex workers for two of her clients at a hotel in District 3.

Trang, Giang’s accomplice, was previously a winner of a local beauty pageant in 2012, stating that she had been one of the prostitutes in the illegal ring before becoming a sex broker over a month ago.

Similarly to Giang, she received about VND3 million ($133) from each of her sex workers after they were paid VND7 million ($310) per session.

Meanwhile, Nhung and Thanh claimed that they had been selling sex and arranging deals between other prostitutes and their customers.

An initial investigation also revealed that Giang’s illicit organization also provided ‘sex tours,’ which included a weekend vacation with the prostitutes for between VND20 million ($887) and VND30 million ($1,330) per trip.

Two of the sex workers detained at the police station had tested positive to drugs, officers added.

Old 19-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
betsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant future

Sometimes when a WL is too beautiful, i scare, because :

Firstly, maybe is expensive AngPai, i poor peasant lah.
2nd, she may leave you with 'freebies' too because F with many men, already premium $$$ but spend more $$$$$ to cure oneself, sigh.
3rd, because too beautiful and keep thinking about her day in day out, again spend more $$$$$$$$ to visit her, and the curing start again? Haha, rather not lah, once bitten, twice shy

Aside - thanks SS08, will up you once power regain. Cheers.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Johncheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa Liao... Hollywood KTV popular ger. Still use same name..Kimmy. Jialat!

Bang her many times. Money money no 1 ... Fuck anything for money this one.

This type ger never change one liao....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1