The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 13
reliantk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreliantk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Hi bros. Heading to seoul soon!

Is castle and ga-in very different? If i have to choose one, which one should i go for?
I have previously tried fish before. Are the services largely similar?

Happy to hear any feedback and will be happy to share when im back.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
guynextdoor is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys! Heading to Seoul soon too. Just wanted to ask. Fish or Gain more worth it? Don't know which to choose. Limited budget.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kkktz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I am a white European guy, in Seoul for a week, first time in Korea, no Korean beyond "hello" or "thank you". There is quite a lot of pretty, bright and beautiful girls with great bodies on the streets, so I decided to try some options found here in the thread.

Try one. Outcall.
Found a girl with the same ad on several sites, great photos, wrote to her, got even more great photos - all without face, though. Invited her to my place, she came half an hour later than expected. Much older than advertised, not very clean skin on not so pretty face. Did not like her, asked her to leave. She left immediately without complain.

Try two. Outcall agency.
Contacted one of the outcall agencies, they promised a good girl. A short girl came, small tits, decent face, not too pretty. Rather mechanical but enthusiastic action. She was checking time in the process, quite frustrating, but at least I finished. So so success.

Try three. Castle anma.
Arrived soon after 8 pm, in the beginning of the night shift. Rush hour, all good girls were busy, maybe? Anyway, the beginning is just like described in many posts here. Paid for one hour, one shot. Asked about my preferences, requested hot Korean girl with good skin. Probably should have asked for a pretty girl? Got a stocky girl with a flat face and chubby cheeks, fat on sides and almost no tits. Good legs. She said that her name was Violet, could not find her on the Castle website. Probably, should have asked for a replacement at once? Do not know. I did not like her appearance but hoped it would be compensated by her service. But I guess she felt that I was not into her at all. Well, hasty Nuru, not attempt in AR, BBBJ, short 69, cowgirl, missionary. At this stage I lost all interest in the action, did not finish and asked for a usual massage 20 minutes before my time was over. Was led upstairs, saw some hot action with prettier gils, then a guy gave me a decent massage. Abruptly stopped when my time was over. Not my day, not my day at all. Overall huge disappointment, especially all the rapturous reports which I read here.
Old 31-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Backinthegame70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliantk View Post

Is castle and ga-in very different? If i have to choose one, which one should i go for?

I have been to both. Try their 3P services as well as single - overall, I would say that Gain is far better in term of look, quality of service. The only downside is that you can wait quite a long time there whereas at Castle, no wait time at all.

Good luck, let us know how it went for you!
Old 03-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guynextdoor View Post
Hi Guys! Heading to Seoul soon too. Just wanted to ask. Fish or Gain more worth it? Don't know which to choose. Limited budget.
Fish is 250k for 2 shots, Gain is 230k 1 shot and 270k for 2 shots.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

tintinburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliantk View Post

Castle is a good place too but their club system's a bit different. Castle club's similar to harem system that I can play several girls at once while Gain is like orgy club.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Went to Fish but...

As I’ve heard a lot about Fish, I visited there last night. In my opinion, It’ neighter bad not good. It’s just ordinary anma with regular plays and courses. First, I don’t like its interior. It looked just cheesy and old massage parlor. Second, staffs were not that kind. I told them about my taste about girl but they just ignored my request. The girl was not bad but not my type. I found Fish is focusing on 2 shot course but it was not for me. Last night, my partner was in hurry to make my first cumming as soon as possible. It ruined my mood. I wanted to control my pace but she did not help. I successfully made 2 shots in time but not that was fun. I prefer club system than other regular anma system, so Fish was not for me and will choose Gain definitely.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Castle is one of a few places to accept white guys but its night shift deadly sucks.
If you wanna try Castle you should go in the day shift.
May be Donuts would accept European people too I think.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

autokool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, someone posted a google map “seoul nightlife” that showed location of many places, but doesn’t work anymore, is it available?

also does anyone use adal? latest incarnation adal31.net has gone down without any forward link, anyone know latest adal??
cheers

moreover want some white friendly places and locations please!
how is VIP these days, it was good but last time I got middle age korean, enough said.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2595 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Got to save your shots if u wanna play in Seoul.

Usually the first shot is in the club setting where you see others banging, or the chicks take turns to tease u and u bang ya gal.

Second shot is inside the room, applies to Castle, Fish, etc.

All part of the South Korean fun and games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Finally managed to sneak off to Castle Anma. Exit 4 at Seolleung Station; about 200m past McDonald and turn left at 48-gil. I got there before 8 am; but don't go too early ... morning shift girls only come in after 9am. Not sure what time the night shift knocks off.

Asked me where I was from. Staff spoke basic Engrish. Choose the Normal 2 shot course for 270KRW. Given a key and led to lockers to shower and change to a robe.

Had to wait so was offered "blind massage"; a bit creepy to have a young bloke give massage and won't repeat. Waited in the massage room which is just a plain room with tatami mats

Finally brought to my lady who was wearing a race queen type leotard. She led me to a room in the basement with an attached shower and no doors! Tall ~167 cm; fit looking with firm C boobs; GND looks; look like mid-20's but was actually 30's. She smoked and her English was basic. Round 1 - Cat bath; BBBJ and cowgirl then TCSS with her fondling my brother until Round 2 - missionary; doggie etc.

Looks 7/10
Body 9/10
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10

Only downside was the loud techno music outside. RTF but perhaps after 10 am. Thanks to shimshimheyo for his directions and kimchi reports.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Went to Fish but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintinburger View Post
As I’ve heard a lot about Fish, I visited there last night. In my opinion, It’ neighter bad not good. It’s just ordinary anma with regular plays and courses. First, I don’t like its interior. It looked just cheesy and old massage parlor. Second, staffs were not that kind. I told them about my taste about girl but they just ignored my request. The girl was not bad but not my type. I found Fish is focusing on 2 shot course but it was not for me. Last night, my partner was in hurry to make my first cumming as soon as possible. It ruined my mood. I wanted to control my pace but she did not help. I successfully made 2 shots in time but not that was fun. I prefer club system than other regular anma system, so Fish was not for me and will choose Gain definitely.
Did you go to the right place? Fish is a club system. When you get out of the lift, there is a dance floor with the girl waiting for you. First shot is like an orgy. My girl looked a bit like Yoo In-na, so no complaints.

Second shot in a private room, no loud music. Service was pretty good.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 15
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Any outcall suggestions, please? Planning for tmr night
Old 05-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
guynextdoor is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys. So I went to Gain today at roughly 5pm and am ready to give a review.

So brothers who are thinking of going, do take note the best time to go is between 12pm-1pm during lunch hour or between 9pm-10pm at night. This is what my girl told me. Best time because busiest. Best time to have a mass orgy. More fun.

I must say the experience of getting blown while seeing someone else having sec is one of a kind.

The service was superb. i took the 2 shots option. I am usually a 1 shot man but somehow she is able to make me hard again quickly and was able to perform again! she worked damn hard to make me hard and no complain at all. the moans were on point and she just brings me around to see other people having sex. most exhilarating.

I was telling myself once was enough to try. But now as I write this, im thinking i might go again tomorrow. hahahahaa. tempted by myself again.

scores as below.

face:7/10 just a nice face. not very very pretty.
boobs:8/10 very soft Bs
body: 9/10 thin with no tummy at all!
ass: 8/10 perky enough but because she is thin cannot expect too much
service: 10/10!

The thing about her is that even though she cant speak english, she tries so hard to communicate. Never stopped trying until i told her its okay.

awesome experience! I would tell all bros to go try at least once. Something that can only be experienced in korea. really different.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

pantzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Donuts.... SO DISAPPOINTED

As I found a lot good reviews,
I rushed to Donuts finally, but my expectation was totally crushed.
Donuts was not a place that I’ve read from the reviews. SO DISAPPOINTED!

1. girls quality: 6/10

Their looks were quite defferent from profile portraits.
All of them were short and didn’t look that sexy.
Where is the sexy girl that I found in their website?

2. club experiece: 5/10

Who said Donuts club is the best? The girls played super mechanically
and they just touched or suck my body with zero enthusiasm.
Beside my partner, two girls came to me and touched my nipple a few seconds.
That’s it. My partner played like a cheap ona-hole on the bed.

3. Staff quality 0/10

This is the worst part.
Please check exact enterance time when you go to Donuts club because they cheat you with time.
I paid my money for 60 min but they pulled me out after only 45 min passed.
The staff kept saying that I have stayed there for 60min but it’s not true.
I checked my time and they gave me only 45 min and they lied to me. WTF!!!!
Old 06-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Re: Went to Fish but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
Did you go to the right place? Fish is a club system. When you get out of the lift, there is a dance floor with the girl waiting for you. First shot is like an orgy. My girl looked a bit like Yoo In-na, so no complaints.

Second shot in a private room, no loud music. Service was pretty good.

What? really? then what was the place that I visited? It was near Gangnam station and on the 5th floor in a building.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1