The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 31-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Bro FOR,
upz u as promised.. Cheers.
Bro scorelan, Sir thank you thank you for your ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Good weekend Bro and to everybody.

Cheers.
Old 31-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
thank u my friend... is she tall?
Yes mine friend, she, Moon is tall! Other tall WLs to note are Super and Kidd!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 31-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry. I make a mistake. It's H11R12 and her name is CAROL!
Just now I check out H07R12, actually I tried this WL before and she also no good service. This was long time ago when she was still from other house. Cannot recall if old H16 or H18. I ask her only for HJ, she stoke a bit expect me to come fast and never finish me she stop half way I have to do mine self.

Also watch out for her, H07R12.

By the way, Carol H7 back to work. I wanted to check H10R09 but H10 still closed. Also, Joyce H07R06 working. I saw her she is available, said hi but I pass because I got other appointment.

Now, about Carol H11R12, I only had 2 sessions, mine first and 1 RTF. But both sessions she friendly, what happen to her? But your experience Bro is correct, I can validate that, so many things cannot. For me, no more RTF for her.

Hope this helps!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 31-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 31-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry. I make a mistake. It's H11R12 and her name is CAROL!
Goodness! Carol H11 ah? I thought she ok, got good reviews, FR before? I also try 1 time I think and never RTF because a lot better than her, no offence to her fans. Peace.

Thank you Bro for your honest FR and for warning us. And again, sorry for bad experience.

I thank you.
Old 31-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
she always wear long dress , right ? look like a belly dancer, showing her dummy. always sit side way... with long hair.

luckily she not my type, and i dont find her pretty at all... never try her before.

I find that Yen Yen quite pretty, but also see that she got dummy...that's why never try her yet
Quote:
bingo! That's her!
Ah yes, now I remember. But not to be mistaken with Carol h16 because she also wear long dress.

I thank you.
Old 31-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

i'm not sure if other brothers have some good time with her... but definitely not ME

i mean... basically i don't really mind if she dont provide FK or CIM or 69 or fingering. i mean, i have respect for the ladies in PT. however the thing that i can't tolerate is that she tell me ALMOST TIMES up after 15~20 minutes... not only one time... BUT THREE TIMES!!!

i was asking myself... AM I FUCKING FOR FREE? MY DICK IS 12 INCH LONG? AM I BEING ROUGH TO HER? AM I HER EX-BF? DID I OWE HER MONEY?

she really pissed me off. i do ask her politely even greet her and pay her first before the session started.

maybe it's just not one of my day. enough said. it's time to move on and try other chicks instead
Old 31-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i'm not sure if other brothers have some good time with her... but definitely not ME

i mean... basically i don't really mind if she dont provide FK or CIM or 69 or fingering. i mean, i have respect for the ladies in PT. however the thing that i can't tolerate is that she tell me ALMOST TIMES up after 15~20 minutes... not only one time... BUT THREE TIMES!!!

i was asking myself... AM I FUCKING FOR FREE? MY DICK IS 12 INCH LONG? AM I BEING ROUGH TO HER? AM I HER EX-BF? DID I OWE HER MONEY?

she really pissed me off. i do ask her politely even greet her and pay her first before the session started.

maybe it's just not one of my day. enough said. it's time to move on and try other chicks instead
Girls who pissed me, just like you have mentioned the reasons. I will never RTF but I will go and and see them again just for fun. I had bad experience with 16-11 and 16-14. Maybe no chemistry with them.
Old 31-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros andrewcute,

Just want to cfm with u, is H02R02 - Maggie reduce her rate to $40 ? I visited her
during the World Cup period, she still charge $50.00.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post

Just want to cfm with u, is H02R02 - Maggie reduce her rate to $40 ? I visited her
during the World Cup period, she still charge $50.00.

If you would allow me......Maggie will quote you $50 when you first ask. All you need to do is smile and say "$40 can?" in Mandarin of course, and she'll agree readily.

Hope this helps

Last edited by U-Da-Man; 01-08-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
I hate it when woman say pain her pain there and rush me....

I will never RTF....
Ups you with my 1 humble point.

I thank you.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
superfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the post Bro MrBombastic !

At lease a reminder for us ,Good one we recommend ,bad one we must condemn they think our money fall from sky !

Me got bad experience from some WLs at Petain too rush me in less then 10 mins ! This bitch is at H4 !

I must say all bros here hate it when we get rush here and there and your case were only 15-20 mins
when time to pay we pay swee swee without bargain and this is what we get .

Not being cruel or what but if what u said is true then we must boycott this bitch and let those bagalas and china men take her at $10
Let her know that there is no easy money in this world ! Ours are also hard earn money .
Old 01-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
I hate it when woman say pain her pain there and rush me....

I will never RTF....
These lazy WLs are just trying to get away without having to actually do work for the money you give them. Hate those sorts too.

You can easily tell right. They are the ones full of excuses. They BJ a little say "sorry but jaw painful" or got toothache. Then ask why not hard yet, maybe I should HJ myself. Then cannot spread their legs too wide because leg painful. Then start to ask you why take so long if it's more than 5 minutes of bonking! All they just want to open legs and let you pump for a few minutes, expect you to come do and leave.

That's why, though there are a few exceptions in Cat30 (only a few), Cat50 is a safer bet. Not completely fool-proof, but definitely you mostly get what you pay for - the GL-trained mentality of pleasing the man first is still ingrained in their psyche. However, with some of the Cat50 WLs, you get much much more than you pay for My favourites are (see link)

http://sbf.today/showpos...postcount=3091

Also another type I won't RTF are time-watchers. I mean I know my allocated time is 20 minutes and I'll will leave in that time if you want me to. But to rush me and start getting impatient way before that 20 minutes is up... I think that is unprofessional and I will never RTF them. So far I felt that with two Cat50 WLs... Yes Bro Mr Bombastic, it's Carol H11R12 too!! (I have wrote a few times about her "services", and if you have had read them, you'd probably save yourself a bad experience... hahahaha). Also unfortunately, cute Jolene.

Cheers

Last edited by U-Da-Man; 01-08-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
These lazy WLs are just trying to get away without having to actually do work for the money you give them. Hate those sorts too.

You can easily tell right. They are the ones full of excuses. They BJ a little say "sorry but jaw painful" or got toothache. Then ask why not hard yet, maybe I should HJ myself. Then cannot spread their legs too wide because leg painful. Then start to ask you why take so long if it's more than 5 minutes of bonking! All they just want to open legs and let you pump for a few minutes, expect you to come do and leave.

That's why, though there are a few exceptions in Cat30 (only a few), Cat50 is a safer bet. Not completely fool-proof, but definitely you mostly get what you pay for - the GL-trained mentality of pleasing the man first is still ingrained in their psyche. However, with some of the Cat50 WLs, you get much much more than you pay for My favourites are (see link)

http://sbf.today/showpos...postcount=3091

Also another type I won't RTF are time-watchers. I mean I know my allocated time is 20 minutes and I'll will leave in that time if you want me to. But to rush me and start getting impatient way before that 20 minutes is up... I think that is unprofessional and I will never RTF them. So far I felt that with two Cat50 WLs... Yes Bro Mr Bombastic, it's Carol H11R12 too!! (I have wrote a few times about her "services", and if you have had read them, you'd probably save yourself a bad experience... hahahaha). Also unfortunately, cute Jolene.

Cheers
Looks like I'm not the only one complaining about her. Why not put it this way. I have created a TS to put up a list of poor services. Let's contribute and share our bad experiences. Here's the link:

http://sbf.today/showthr...82#post5073882
Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like I'm not the only one complaining about her. Why not put it this way. I have created a TS to put up a list of poor services. Let's contribute and share our bad experiences. Here's the link:

http://sbf.today/showthr...82#post5073882
Greetings Bro, I have seen the thread that you started. Salute you Bro for I do not have the courage to do so, as you know, I am a newbie here and as such, my every move is being watched. I wrong move, ZAP!

Rest assured I shall do my part in contributing to all the threads and the one you just started if I do encounter a bad experience with a WL.

I thank you.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfox View Post
Thanks for the post Bro MrBombastic !

At lease a reminder for us ,Good one we recommend ,bad one we must condemn they think our money fall from sky !

Me got bad experience from some WLs at Petain too rush me in less then 10 mins ! This bitch is at H4 !

I must say all bros here hate it when we get rush here and there and your case were only 15-20 mins
when time to pay we pay swee swee without bargain and this is what we get .

Not being cruel or what but if what u said is true then we must boycott this bitch and let those bagalas and china men take her at $10
Let her know that there is no easy money in this world ! Ours are also hard earn money .
Sorry about you bad experience Bro.

Kindly indicate her room number in the thread that our Bro MrBombastic started: Rooms That Should Be Avoided In PT!

H04R? - her name if possible.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1