The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh really good bro? Maybe next time but how much she ask her jq?
$70 bro think that is her standard rate
Old 13-09-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok bro, thx man. 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
$70 bro think that is her standard rate
Old 13-09-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea but guess guess I was in luck and ymmv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
standard top-up is 3B
Old 13-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 17
tokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud of

so far, the best I have are:

TT: She's like the mistress that knows you have other mistresses but want to be your favourite. Really knows how to create the setting to seduce and tease, her hands know how to handle your shaft very well.

MM: She's like your long time mistress, knows what you want, still plays with you a little and is happy being your main mistress kind.

XX: this one is like a milf that has been deprived from her husband. Feels like the husband never satisfy her so she go and find other guys. can be quite intense session. the last round she wore a red lace body suit and asked me to tear it off her.
Old 13-09-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
I just checked with ShaNiu, and she confirmed that top-up for super happy experience is 3B, not 2B2R.
If you paid less than 3B, it was because she did not check the amount that you paid.
hmm bro she did mention to me that she used to charge 3B but reduced to 2B2R. She specifically said she reduced it. =D But i still gave 3B la, lazy to break up my notes. Sometimes don't need to be so calculative as long as everyone is happy.
Old 13-09-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
AssRim69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Thanks bro, does this cute ML offers piak service?
Can Any bro pm contact. Thanks
Old 13-09-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
AssRim69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Wa....this QiQi boobs really is no joke big. And she also quite pretty. Only sad back is cannot fuck her. She only allow max autoroam nia.
Hi bro can share QiQi contact yhanks
Old 13-09-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 19
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

today went to look for my regular ml in town...grabbed her boobs when we met in the room...so soft and nipples begin to harden...then she told me code red just ended...didn't hesitate and move my finger to her pussy and started digging...she immediately stopped me and said: later how I can work? I told her don't care either pussy became wet or you have to moan for me...before she could react, I started digging again and this time French her as well...could hear her muffled moan while Frenching and also the love hole became so wet already...told me she can't take it anymore...she sat down on the stool and looked as though kena raped...eventually she did a slow hj for me...and just as I was about to erupt, I put my finger in again and this time, pinch the labia until I shoot all out...paid her and was told she will rtc this month....
Old 15-09-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 14
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Last time there is a juageng coco working at u spa? Is she still around?
Old 15-09-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
today went to look for my regular ml in town...grabbed her boobs when we met in the room...so soft and nipples begin to harden...then she told me code red just ended...didn't hesitate and move my finger to her pussy and started digging...she immediately stopped me and said: later how I can work? I told her don't care either pussy became wet or you have to moan for me...before she could react, I started digging again and this time French her as well...could hear her muffled moan while Frenching and also the love hole became so wet already...told me she can't take it anymore...she sat down on the stool and looked as though kena raped...eventually she did a slow hj for me...and just as I was about to erupt, I put my finger in again and this time, pinch the labia until I shoot all out...paid her and was told she will rtc this month....
read also nice hahahaha good sharing
Old 15-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wow guys I didn't know the famous E cup boobs SYT QiQi is at Golden Mile Tower! Went for lunch today and saw her at one of the spa at B1 so might as well visit her

Her massage skill improved alot since her Kovan days. I must say now really not bad. She also help me dig my ears no additional charges because I opt for 1.5 hours so within timing.

GQ popped with we left about 15 mins in th clock. I opt for basic HJ. She was a little shy at first but I start to careless her E cup boobs until she start giving soft moans. The feeling of her bouncy softs huge boobs really turn me on. How I wish I could bang her but I know the shop setup sure won't allow. Haha!

Left a happy man with my back, my ears and my 2IC take care off
bro can share ctc?
Old 24-09-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
cruiser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycruiser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This was only by sheer coincidence

I have a regular ML for JG. Been to her three times. Usually she would charge a little extra, open the shirt and let me squeeze. Followed by HJ That's it.

This time I went pretty late and I was the last customer for the day. And for some reason this was the first time she was wearing skirt and not full pants. Towards the end of the massage when she offered to open her shirt, I said yes as usual.

Since she was in a skirt I just tried my luck touching her at the south most likely hoping that she would stop me, but she didnt. I slightly moved her underwear inches to side and got one finer in the hole and started moving in and out slowly, she turned wet in few seconds. She then told me she has not cum for months.

The next thing she told me was with that with little top up she will fully undress and wants me to finger her. I said yes and she locked the door outside, undressed herself in rush and lied on the bed and gave me instructions on the best angles to finger her. Holy cow. Her she is lying with her legs wide open and I am sitting next to her private part and she is instructing me to finger her.

The fingering and moaning went on for almost 10 minutes and are moaning was turning louder and louder. I didnt had a protection with me and neither did she so I could not put my shaft in sadly. And finally when she was done I saw little white discharge out of her south.

After this since I didnt finish she asked me to lie down and strocked till I errupted too.

Usually the man leaves happy after a massage session, but this time it was a win-win for both parties.

---
I dont mind sharing contact but my PM message limit is very small so it might be full.

---

If you appreciate my effort in writing this detailed review you may give me some points.
Thanks
Old 24-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser007 View Post

I have a regular ML for JG. Been to her three times. Usually she would charge a little extra, open the shirt and let me squeeze. Followed by HJ That's it.

This time I went pretty late and I was the last customer for the day. And for some reason this was the first time she was wearing skirt and not full pants. Towards the end of the massage when she offered to open her shirt, I said yes as usual.

Since she was in a skirt I just tried my luck touching her at the south most likely hoping that she would stop me, but she didnt. I slightly moved her underwear inches to side and got one finer in the hole and started moving in and out slowly, she turned wet in few seconds. She then told me she has not cum for months.

The next thing she told me was with that with little top up she will fully undress and wants me to finger her. I said yes and she locked the door outside, undressed herself in rush and lied on the bed and gave me instructions on the best angles to finger her. Holy cow. Her she is lying with her legs wide open and I am sitting next to her private part and she is instructing me to finger her.

The fingering and moaning went on for almost 10 minutes and are moaning was turning louder and louder. I didnt had a protection with me and neither did she so I could not put my shaft in sadly. And finally when she was done I saw little white discharge out of her south.

After this since I didnt finish she asked me to lie down and strocked till I errupted too.

Usually the man leaves happy after a massage session, but this time it was a win-win for both parties.

---
I dont mind sharing contact but my PM message limit is very small so it might be full.

---

If you appreciate my effort in writing this detailed review you may give me some points.
Thanks
bro, do u mind to share her contact? and what's her damages? TIA
Old 24-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

---

---

Thanks
Bro contact please will like to try. Thank you
Old 24-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1085 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:

---

---

Thanks
Hi bro, since your PM message is limited, why don’t you check and share with those that up your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread