The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Jing Jing? Located at West Side.http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/3822
Old 22-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any body tried this girl?
http://sgmassageclub.com/model/yuki/
Her looks might be cute but nobody can really tell with the blur.

I'm looking for nuru but dunno which one is good.. And all nuru girls face is blur.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody ever tried this girl?
http://sgmassageclub.com/model/yuki/
Looks cute from the picture but we can never ever trust blurred picture.

I'm looking for nuru, but don't know which one is good. All nuru ml face are blurred...
Old 22-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Snow?

http://sglonelyguy.net/snow-massage/
Old 22-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 15
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Are we talking about thjs Abby?

http://sglonelyguy.net/abby-massage/
Finally paid a visit to Abby this late afternoon. And I am already thinking of a RTM next week.

Location was discreet and nice, but hoped that she can be a little bit more careful about her appointments and all. She's a little bit like 傻大姐 but SYT version.

Looks: 9/10, very very cute and petite syt

Massage: 9/10, well trained and good strength, I will need the 90 mins appt next for her massage! She spent a good 35-40 mins on pure massage, really really one of the best I've had thus far.

Sensual: 8/10, lots of bros remarked that she's lacking in this department but I don't think so. She is seductive and a very sexy syt.

Also! She is not as cold as everyone says! Probably a little not as chatty but definitely still tries to make small talk. I prefer it this way anyways so your own choice.

I hope she don't fall sick because she was coughing a little!
RTM: Definitely.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before? How is her massage?

http://sgmomo.net/model/bai-xue-%e5%...e7%8e%8b-no49/
Old 23-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xiao Xi (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-xi-massage/

Location in convenient East. Good size apartment, sharing with another. No complains on bathroom and hygiene.

Appearance (7/10): Cute looks (photos exact minus the cat ears), not classified as SYT but possibly mid to late 20s. I went to visit to confirm one thing...she really looks like Ella from S.H.E! And she talks like her too! That is a plus point though.

Small boobs, ample ass and figure a little bah bah. But still ok lah.

Massage (7.5/10): Surprisingly well! Good strength with penetration although still can tell amateurish but good enough to relieve some muscle aches.

Sensual (6/10): Did a little of tickling around the groin area, a little bit of play of the head of shaft, not too bad. Only remove top for roaming, 3G roaming I would say, did not roam too far south. Plus point though is to have one of S.H.E member to do a HJ for you. Kinky enough experience. :P

Overall: Nice friendly chatty girl, cute looks and ok figures given the competition in the market now. To RTM? Maybe, in reserve list to be honest. Have to look for lookalikes of the other two members, Hebe and Selina. Haha, just to complete the list.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Finally paid a visit to Abby this late afternoon. And I am already thinking of a RTM next week.

Location was discreet and nice, but hoped that she can be a little bit more careful about her appointments and all. She's a little bit like 傻大姐 but SYT version.

Looks: 9/10, very very cute and petite syt

Massage: 9/10, well trained and good strength, I will need the 90 mins appt next for her massage! She spent a good 35-40 mins on pure massage, really really one of the best I've had thus far.

Sensual: 8/10, lots of bros remarked that she's lacking in this department but I don't think so. She is seductive and a very sexy syt.

Also! She is not as cold as everyone says! Probably a little not as chatty but definitely still tries to make small talk. I prefer it this way anyways so your own choice.

I hope she don't fall sick because she was coughing a little!
RTM: Definitely.
I would rate her look only 6/10, as in terms of face, she is just a normal girl to me. However, her body is superb, not only there is an obvious "S" shape at her waist area, she certainly has the best shaped boobs in the market. I will give it 9/10, the only flaw is the boiling nipples which are not my liking.

Attitude wise, she is a bit cold but she is genuine. You can tell directly from her face whether if she is happy or unhappy with you.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Anyone tried her before? How is her massage?

http://sgmomo.net/model/bai-xue-%e5%...e7%8e%8b-no49/
I have shared some of my not-so-pleasant reviews on her in this thread and in the bad bonk thread. I will share those reviews again if you insist.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman1234 View Post
Anyone try this ML before?

http://www.liltigersden.com/quinny/
This one is Abby's friend. Abby asked me once to bring them for supper, but I just bochap her.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This one is Abby's friend. Abby asked me once to bring them for supper, but I just bochap her.
Y bochup? Later got 3p leh?
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 23-09-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
have been trying clean joints with teasing these few mths and haven't really hit the ML scene... any good value ML with big boobies and good massage to recommend??? milf or syt is fine too..... is may or darcy a better try??
If you are a boob lover, you will not regret going to Darcy. One of the best pair.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Why not you go ahead and try and let me know if you got 3P.

With the ice-cold chemistry with her, I would even have problem with 2P... most of the time ended up with only 1P.
Old 23-09-2017, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Upz you my 5 points.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I have shared some of my not-so-pleasant reviews on her in this thread and in the bad bonk thread. I will share those reviews again if you insist.
Please do share again. Thanks. Anyway is her look heavily photoshoped?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1