The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Thanks. I just typing what I really feel. Just that with this ML, I feel she made a mistake but there must be something that made her choose this but what a choice. I already told her that from Day 1 to now, already she lost something intangible. If she continues down this road, she will lose more and more. 1 more HJ is 1 more too much. Just couldn’t bear to watch it burn so my you can say naive heart moved to help.
Well, who are we to judge? I also feel that for every pair of tits I fondle and every pussy I ram, I lose something intangible. To the point whereby I don’t think too much about that. Don’t like that feeling but just couldn’t help indulging in such vice. Filthy animal I am. And I think the same mindset applies to these working ladies. Once tainted, they are and will never be the same again.
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
I wish you all the best bro. Happiness but don’t get too hurt.
Mine is a different scenario. money and effort spend on dating CAT1 ML where we really meetup after her work hours/ between appointments. We build the chemistry and understanding outside of her work. I do visit her in spa to support is another matter.

You seems to mixed love and lust for your condo ML.

Quote:
Thanks. I just typing what I really feel. Just that with this ML, I feel she made a mistake but there must be something that made her choose this
Quote:
I asked not to work in such a circle anymore. No condo no spa. Just be a normal person. She always says she can take care of herself
Though you say you read character well, you failed to understand the situation she is in. You are thinking how you feel and wanting to saviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Bro, you are in this game coz your dick feel itchy, not because you wanna be a saviour for them. Keep your mindset right!
You beat me to this.... wanting to saviour

Last edited by KangTuo; Today at 02:39 PM.
Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 797 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Patroned a new lady in her mid 20s, I exchanged contact with her and didn't expect she is super friendly. Always chat for long hrs. She is fresh to this trade, very innocent, looks, like she is looking for friends to guide her as she doesn't know how to seduce guy from what I have observed.
Too bad I don't have so much time for her. Anyone wants to friend her can pm me for contact. But please support and be polite to her. Cheers.
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Patroned a new lady in her mid 20s, I exchanged contact with her and didn't expect she is super friendly. Always chat for long hrs. She is fresh to this trade, very innocent, looks, like she is looking for friends to guide her as she doesn't know how to seduce guy from what I have observed.
Too bad I don't have so much time for her. Anyone wants to friend her can pm me for contact. But please support and be polite to her. Cheers.
Hey bro, long time never chat with you. She pretty or not?
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hey bro, long time never chat with you. She pretty or not?
looking for one to rent as gf?
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Google translated from a chinese article.
Many people become stupid when they fall in love.
Yeah, this is so true & particularly so when (they) are referring to the loving couples who fall in love wif each other, but in this forum's perspective are (they) the loving couples?

NO, it's juz a lobsided view of the cheongsters themselves towards the MLs/WLs/FLs, cheongsters(they) think they are in love wif the chickens but chickens dun think likewise

Chickens dun fall in love wif cheongsters, chickens oni fall in love wif cheongsters money, simple as that

What? not all chicken is like that izzit? ok lor ..
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
looking for one to rent as gf?
Yeah. I dunno how it works though. Hee hee… but I am a 颜控, most of them age super fast after they join this trade. I dunno what is going on. Got one age like a few years within a span of few month. I seriously think “what’s wrong with you? Don’t you understand youth is what you can sell and yet you just waste your pretty face like that? “
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1