The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Then there is some advertised with breast fuck but only A cup, lolol..
become breast rub instead? lol
Old 28-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
You mean her husband was her previous costumer?

Then you have to trace back when was the last time you raw fucked her.

But what certain is: the money you guys have contributed is more than suffice to raise the baby until he/she is 18.

In fact, the money contributed to most MLs can last them a good 10 years at least?
Old 28-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OweMeMoney View Post
Have anyone tried polly from liltiger
Tried when she first came. Did write an MR. Haven't visited at the new location yet.

Overall good attitude and service. Good body with sufficient but not distasteful love handles. Massage was better than what I would expect from a ML. Boobs aren't small, but was a stretch to have a proper BF.

But could learn to ramp up the GFE and dress up more appealingly. Then again, things might have changed since then.
Looks wise...not that ultra good looking, but won't reject. Feel she should go with the speccy look instead

On the whole, can try.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Then there is some advertised with breast fuck but only A cup, lolol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
become breast rub instead? lol
To be more specific, it is "chest-rub".
Old 28-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
In fact, the money contributed to most MLs can last them a good 10 years at least?
For some girls who have stayed here for so many years, like Mint, for sure they have earned more than a million SGD. This is crazy... LOL
Old 28-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
For some girls who have stayed here for so many years, like Mint, for sure they have earned more than a million SGD. This is crazy... LOL

Oh yes, there's definitely a possibility. Demand and supply market
Old 28-09-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1909 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

http://sglonelyguy.net/an-ran-massage/

Any review on her?
Old 28-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Tried her couple of times some while ago. I think I have reviewed her once here... can't remember.

Face: 6
Body: 5
Massage: 7
H/Ending: 7
The overall experience is quite ok.
Old 28-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This one has been here for some while. The massage is performed merely to fill up the time... I would suggest people to skip it and go straight to the happy ending.

Face wise is quite OK but body is not my cup of tea. However, she is a very friendly person and easy to talk to.

Also, this is not an uncommon case, promoting BBBJ but provides only CBJ.
What's wrong with her body? Is it the chubby or skinny type?
Old 28-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Here goes my MR for Cola.

http://sglonelyguy.net/cola-massage/

Looks (8/10): Think this photo is a correct representation. Usually I will not use this statement but this one is really more pretty than the photos in my opinion! Pretty eyes with sharp features, she is a beauty.

Figure (7/10): Slim figure, curvy where it needs to be. Perky boobs but take a few points off due to my own preference.

Massage (7/10): Decent, average massage. Can request to kneel on the back which is actually quite comfortable and hence the additional point.
wow, thanks for report bro. I cant up your points. It seems I had upped u before. Wahaha.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR FOR http://sglonelyguy.net/cola-massage/

Comfirm chop what u see is what u get.
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (enchanced but doesn't matter) the nipple is what I like.
Opted for capped bj. 5/10 not very enjoying
Massage: 7/10 good strength and not just normal pressing
Gfe: 6.5/10 not sexy enough but good enough (just my preference)
One thing is she is super chatty. Hahaha really talk all the way. She really can hold a conversation well. Feel that it's one of the better ML for now.

RTF: hell yes...
Old 28-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorelife View Post
Anybody tried Yi Xin 一心?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=664843

She seems to me like someone i visited about 1 year back.. not sure if same person with different name. Around G Area.

Even description seems the same
used to be known as Mi Lan or Milan, same as current "stable".
Current photos are the same used previously.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
What's wrong with her body? Is it the chubby or skinny type?
Nothing is wrong with her body, just I'm not impressed. Slight chubby... and the boobs are quite "hard".
Old 28-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nothing is wrong with her body, just I'm not impressed. Slight chubby... and the boobs are quite "hard".
Hahaha Not my preference as well bro.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
wow, thanks for report bro. I cant up your points. It seems I had upped u before. Wahaha.
Thanks. Well just a honest opinion.

Not bad but as I said this batch needs more improvement. Worth one visit if you like pretty MLs. This one pretty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1