The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I remember 1st time I go vn with friends, I came across a street name Lę Thị Hồng Gấm""

We made fun that it sound like ""li khi hong gan"

Imagine if you have a VB gf or wife that have this name everytime any of your relatives ask her whats her name, she will tell them to "hong gan"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
aiyah...just grab or uber..best.
cheaper too!

Dun bluff lah, you go Wetnam is to grab "Vu Bu" and not "Uber"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
agreed...unless they want to explore new frontier and then started posting asking questions...

This type ah, chineses called them "Wu Shi Bu Deng San Bao Dian"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thailand had been too over commercialized and the pricing is set way too high...anyway I have not interest to go back cheonging...if ever I go back will be for temple, clean massage and relax...

Eh, temple, clean massage and relax in Sinkie have liao no need go there

After the King pass away now it have became extremely prohibitive for many things

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
high side but still not high compare to sinkieland...

Sinkieland I dun even want to consider about going into a seafood restaurant unless its a special occasion seafood fried rice have lah......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam culture ministry scraps ban on models taking nude photos

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/15/2016 15:11 GMT + 7

Nude photographer Thai Phien welcomed the lift of the ban as a foregone conclusion, as he believed nothing can stop the natural flow of the arts.
“[My models] convince me to take nude photos of them so that they can capture their body at its most youthful age,” Phien said.

Wah this guy really "tarn tio" can ogle at them nude and yet they still have to pay him to be ogled

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Dun bluff lah, you go Wetnam is to grab "Vu Bu" and not "Uber"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
somehow I fully concurred with you on this point...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This type ah, chineses called them "Wu Shi Bu Deng San Bao Dian"

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
tio lah...bor dai ji bor login...wu dai ji ask many many...

Old 16-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Eh, temple, clean massage and relax in Sinkie have liao no need go there

After the King pass away now it have became extremely prohibitive for many things

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
now not even keen to go...haha...

Old 16-11-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sinkieland I dun even want to consider about going into a seafood restaurant unless its a special occasion seafood fried rice have lah......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
tio lah...sinkieland just too ex...so crowded even ex...

Old 16-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah this guy really "tarn tio" can ogle at them nude and yet they still have to pay him to be ogled

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
many jobs unexpected rewards...only thing is how mani can get the job...

nothing in Vn or PRC amazed me now...

Old 16-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Vietnam’s English skills rank seventh in Asia

By VnExpress November 16, 2016 | 02:00 am GMT+7

But experts say the ranking does not reflect accurately the quality of English in the country.

Vietnam ranks 31st among 72 countries in the world and seventh among 19 Asian countries in English proficiency, according to the latest annual English Proficiency Index released today by the Swiss Education First (EF), a global language training company.

Vietnam scored an average of 54.06 on a scale of 100, standing behind Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, South Korea and Hong Kong in Asia, according to the index.

Last year, Vietnam ranked 29th out of 70 non-native English speaking countries.

The level of English proficiency among Vietnamese people has increased considerably in the last five years. From 2012 to 2014, the country was classed among a group of countries with “low level” English skills, but has now moved up to a “moderate level”.

The southeast region and Red River Delta scored the highest points with 56.08 and 53.56, while the southern central coastal provinces scored 48.97.

Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City had marginally better scores compared to other provinces.

Regarding English proficiency, the state sector had the lowest scores while the consulting and professional services sector scored the highest.

In terms of gender, women scored higher than men by about one point on average. The most proficient age range was from 18-20.

Topping the chart this year were the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Singapore and Luxembourg. On the other end of the rankings were Laos, Libya and Iraq.

The EF’s ranking is based on surveys conducted globally in the form of an online quiz with the participation of nearly a million adults from 72 non-native English speaking countries.

Some Vietnamese education experts have expressed their concerns regarding the accuracy of the ranking, saying it is based on randomly selected tests and the results might not necessarily reflect the real situation.

Old 16-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Residents struggle as high tide submerges Ho Chi Minh City streets (photos)

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/16/2016 10:47 GMT + 7

A high tide has inundated Ho Chi Minh City once again, flooding several streets and causing difficulties for local residents.

Rising tides peaked on Tuesday evening, submerging multiple streets across the Vietnamese southern hub and interrupting the daily schedule of residents.

According to the observations of Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reporters, streets in Phuoc Kien and Nhon Duc Communes of Nha Be District were inundated by a close to one meter high flood, resulting in the breakdown of many motorcycles.

Water also filled the houses of many local residents and dampened multiple household appliances, forcing them to use wooden planks and plastic material to prevent more water from flowing into their residences.

The situation occurred during the evening rush hour, exacerbating traffic jams in regular traffic hotspots.

The large volume of flood water also caused commuters to trip and fall, leaving them with wet clothes for their journey home.

According to the city’s Steering Center of the Urban Flood Control Program, high tide topped 1.59 meters at 6:00 pm, submerging eight areas throughout the metropolis.

Old 16-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Multi-story parkade put to use at Tan Son Nhat airport

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/16/2016 10:48 GMT + 7

A multi-story parking garage with a maximum capacity of 2,000 cars and 6,000 motorbikes has been opened at Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City today, November 16.

The garage, invested by Ho Chi Minh City-based TCP JSC, spans 11,351 square meters opposite the airport’s domestic terminal, with an additional 10,000 square meters reserved for driveways, additional parking lots and parks.

The parking garage has one basement floor, one mezzanine and five stories, and can hold up to 1,742 cars and 6,000 motorbikes, while the outdoor car park has 239 slots for taxis and passenger buses.

The 2,264-square-meter basement is still under construction, but will be linked to the domestic terminal via an underpass upon completion.
The ground floor of the building faces the airport’s domestic terminal and is reserved for catering services.

TCP deputy executive Pham Van Chau explained that the parking garage includes an intelligent fire extinguishing system that can shut off areas that may be on fire from the remaining parts of the building.

Fees at the parking garage are VND5,000 (US$0.22) per eight hours for motorbikes and VND20,000 ($0.88) per thirty minutes for cars.

The multi-storey parking garage at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City. Photo: Tuoi Tre

Old 16-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News- November 16

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/16/2016 08:42 GMT + 7

Check out what is in the news today, November 16

Politics

-- Faith must be fostered to resolve conflicts over the East Vietnam Sea, a group of young researchers urged at an international conference, which wrapped up on Tuesday in Nha Trang City in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa.

Society

-- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has approved a proposal from the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs regarding a seven-day Tet (Lunar New Year) holiday, from January 26 to February 1, 2017.

-- A seven-floor parking space, covering a total area of 21,351 m3, was put into use on Tuesday at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City.

-- Tran Vinh Tuyen, deputy chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City administration, assured at a working session on Tuesday that its “one-door” paperwork mechanism will help speed up businesses’ completion of administrative procedures.

-- Police in Dong Anh District, Hanoi on Tuesday began legal proceedings against two men, with one remaining on the loose, for robbing a taxi driver at knifepoint on Saturday last week.

Business

-- Tran Tan Quy, deputy director of the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, admitted at a seminar on Tuesday that local crocodile farmers and traders remain overly dependent on the Chinese market, while the Vietnamese leather making and deep processing sectors are still inadequate.

-- Vietnam needs an investment of up to US$40 billion to generate sufficient electricity for local demand in the southern region over the next five years, experts said at a Tuesday seminar, expressing concerns over possible power deficiency.

-- Vietnamese enterprises still encounter immense difficulty exporting their fruits to foreign high-segment markets, which have imposed stringent standards and charge exorbitant shipping fees despite their earlier announcement of opening their market for the Vietnamese produce.

Education

-- Vietnam ranks 6th among countries sending students to the U.S., according to the Open Doors 2016 report, announced on Tuesday by the Institute of International Education in partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The number of Vietnamese students enrolled in U.S. colleges and universities rose 14.3 percent from last year to more than 21,400.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1