The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Tried her couple of times some while ago. I think I have reviewed her once here... can't remember.

Face: 6
Body: 5
Massage: 7
H/Ending: 7
The overall experience is quite ok.
Thanks bro.

Wah body 5 only ah...
Old 28-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You mean her husband was her previous costumer?

Then you have to trace back when was the last time you raw fucked her.

But what certain is: the money you guys have contributed is more than suffice to raise the baby until he/she is 18.
Yeah her husband was her previous customer. I don’t judge. I must say it was quite weird hanging out with them though. Her then-boyfriend knew what I was doing with her but he was pretty chill about it. Even when she was pregnant. It’s a whole different culture out there...
Old 28-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Yeah her husband was her previous customer. I don’t judge. I must say it was quite weird hanging out with them though. Her then-boyfriend knew what I was doing with her but he was pretty chill about it. Even when she was pregnant. It’s a whole different culture out there...
Are you referring to Serene (ex LTD)?
Old 28-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
For some girls who have stayed here for so many years, like Mint, for sure they have earned more than a million SGD. This is crazy... LOL
Some ang pais' net profit easily surpass $1k a day. Imagine some of their clients are tipping them 30-50% on top of their service fee. Imagine too, some do not mind paying 100% more for a FJ. So, for those who are here at least a year, making half a million a year is a reachable target. But of course, there are risks. But there's an old saying... No Risk, No Gain.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Some ang pais' net profit easily surpass $1k a day. Imagine some of their clients are tipping them 30-50% on top of their service fee. Imagine too, some do not mind paying 100% more for a FJ. So, for those who are here at least a year, making half a million a year is a reachable target. But of course, there are risks. But there's an old saying... No Risk, No Gain.
But a lot of them also spend like crazy and gamble it all away. A lot of them actually end up in debt, especially the ones who’ve stayed here for a long time, as they succumb to all sorts of vices.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

today ard 1130am manage to try tis ml....

name: Cola
Look:7/10(syt type )
Figure:6/10(b-c cup but enhanced as too firm)
massage:7.5/10( not piano type as use knee on your back)
bj:6/10( i chose cap but feel too short while)
hj:6/10( try better like hdly)
autoroam:7/10( top only n lick suck )
attitude:8/10(chatty ,friendly n hardworking)
Damage:$100
Old 29-09-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Tried her as well. Location is good with ample parking. She will provide guidance.

Looks: 70% like photo for face, although without makeup can see zits when I visited her.
Body: She was FC in my session for top and in her panties. 50kg 34B sounds about right.
Massage:8/10 Damn hard massage including stepping. This I give her credit where it is due. But she does use her handphone often when massaging.
CBJ: Got effort to do that and it was nice, but I can't cum from a CBJ so asked her to switch to hands.
HJ: She did it with condom on, and tugged quite hard until I came, which took a while.
Showered alone at start and end.
RTM? Not really, I really prefer the ML to allow 4G roaming if possible. She didn't allow me any access at all.
Maybe I not hansum like conquer
Old 29-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Thanks bro.

Wah body 5 only ah...
5-mark indicates average... For many girls, their bodies can't even make it to average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Tried her as well. Location is good with ample parking. She will provide guidance.

Body: She was FC in my session for top and in her panties. 50kg 34B sounds about right.
Yes, she remained FC during massage. But I guess you can just stripped her during HJ... roaming should be global-wide. No need paiseh one, just do it.

Last edited by conquer; 29-09-2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old 29-09-2017, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That dude is a generous man. Respect!

At least not like this guy: he found out his wife worked as an ML and had sex with her costumers then he killed her.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/coroner-man-killed-wife-before-committing-suicide-in-geylang-double-tragedy
Old 29-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

Is this the xiaoya that was here not too long ago?
Old 29-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
ahh this as well. in fact my sms got failure to send (after a day) when I sms her even though I can sms others. tried for 3/4 days with 1 max 2 sms per day all failure to send. attempt to post on sglonely to clarify number is moderated away.

Have since move on but if girl is unavailable will appreciate if at least reflect this on website.
Yup, Mina is definitely unavailable. She has RTC for about a week or so already.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post

Seems like it? Didn't manage to try her as she RTC oredi. It was mentioned that her BBBJ was like JAV style & really deep throat. Appreciate if any recent MR.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post

Reviews was good or bad? Syt look damn keen to try..
Old 29-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
MetalWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don’t think it’s the same Xiao ya. If not she sure lost a lot of weight!
Old 29-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have nvr tried this girl before but no need to go into details about her personal life after she's already gone for good.
Let them be, and on to another new girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1