The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
that only happen in CBT i think . they like 1 piece note .
Yup...they love big notes...demand by foreigners taking money out...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
Anyways, i know myself, and i can't finish if I'm not atleast looking at a nipple, so I told her to stop.

haha go to bien dong (name might be wrong, go many times but didnt bother to remember the name)massage in bien dong hotel at pham ngu lao, look for number 72, name my ngan, SYT, firm B+ to C cup boobs with pink nipples, the boobs automatically comes out of the bra, looking at her firm young boobs with pink nipples less than 1 minute shoot liao
plus moaning sound while licking your nipples
Old 14-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

have her wechat ID too but dont have time to explore further, busy working on another "case"
Old 14-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 12
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Do you mean Vien dong hotel?

Wonder any bro here got lobang to recommend anyone on transportation or where can i rent a english speaking driver and car/Van for sightseeing around HCM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
haha go to bien dong (name might be wrong, go many times but didnt bother to remember the name)massage in bien dong hotel at pham ngu lao
Old 14-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Do you mean Vien dong hotel?

Wonder any bro here got lobang to recommend anyone on transportation or where can i rent a english speaking driver and car/Van for sightseeing around HCM.
yes thank you, vien dong
Old 16-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
that only happen in CBT i think . they like 1 piece note .
Anyone knows where in Hanoi has Money changer similar to CBT whereby there are 2-3 offering good rates?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 16-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
XXed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002 View Post
If I know I won't hide in hotel n suck finger liao.
kns, ask you come join me you dun want

Gone: Leeson, RJ2004, BS07
Old 17-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
haha go to bien dong (name might be wrong, go many times but didnt bother to remember the name)massage in bien dong hotel at pham ngu lao, look for number 72, name my ngan, SYT, firm B+ to C cup boobs with pink nipples, the boobs automatically comes out of the bra, looking at her firm young boobs with pink nipples less than 1 minute shoot liao
plus moaning sound while licking your nipples
i know ngan..i have on my fb and wechat..she used to work in a bj massage, 200k toip for a bj and great service and i concur, great breats form a small slim girl
Old 18-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

went to KTV for friend's birthday celebration...gal quoted 2.5 mills for ST and 5 mills for LT......saying that she gets 150-200 Sgd for ST and 300-400 Sgd for LT...

tell her that here is VN and not Sinkie...if she want this kind of rate then fly over to Sinkie and spread her leg..

eventually get gals from elsewhere for LT at 2.5 mills.
Old 18-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
went to KTV for friend's birthday celebration...gal quoted 2.5 mills for ST and 5 mills for LT......saying that she gets 150-200 Sgd for ST and 300-400 Sgd for LT...

tell her that here is VN and not Sinkie...if she want this kind of rate then fly over to Sinkie and spread her leg..

Singapore people always spoil the market. Got a friend gave the vb 200sgd just accompany him dinner and no bonk, really piss off.
Old 18-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Singapore people always spoil the market. Got a friend gave the vb 200sgd just accompany him dinner and no bonk, really piss off.

dont know why guys do that...treat gal eat and still must give her tips...its simply nonsense.
Old 18-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Any bros can recommend some fun places in tan binh district?
I asked the taxi drivers,but they don't seems willing to talk about it..don't know why...
Old 18-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 19
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Quote:
dont know why guys do that...treat gal eat and still must give her tips...its simply nonsense.
Many guys just want to act "class and gentleman"! Really farked up!
Old 18-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

if u look at another angle, at least they wont think we are cheapskates (like PRCs) and at least put on a plastic smile when they hear we r sinkies
Old 19-02-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambig View Post
Hi, this is my virgin trip to hcm city. I was told by my gal to stay in phu nhuan district. I din see any gal friendly hotels in the DIY list of hotels. Are there any girl friendly hotels in phu nhuan?

lots of mini hotels in phu nhuan which are girl friendly..if u are not a fussy guy over hotel facilities and class then it shld be fine.

but why stay in phu nhuan when its ur virgin trip?

unless ur gal is together with u 24/7...if not u might have difficulty finding food for meals and moving around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread