The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I miss the big round firm boobies of Meier.. seems to have no replacement in the current market Any bro can reco?
Old 30-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
I miss the big round firm boobies of Meier.. seems to have no replacement in the current market Any bro can reco?
Ive seen bros rating the nicest boobs go to Hope or Meier... Hope is hard to book and I recently came to know about Meier.

Could bros share the difference between their boobs if you have tried both of the wonderful ladies😂

Although their comeback is uncertain, some imagination will be fine for now.

Thanks!!
Old 30-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotipapa View Post
For me it's momo whom you may have visited b4 already

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 30-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Ive seen bros rating the nicest boobs go to Hope or Meier... Hope is hard to book and I recently came to know about Meier.

Could bros share the difference between their boobs if you have tried both of the wonderful ladies😂

Thanks!!
Never tried Hope as difficult to book and location always buay gum. Meier's boobs are rare in Asian, very dense and round big C's, with flat and slightly inverted small nips. You can search Kate Upton and I think they are similar in body type

And she enjoys them being rubbed hard and sucked

Just her massage really CMI, but who cares!
Old 30-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For me it's momo whom you may have visited b4 already
yum yum, only one size smaller
Old 30-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thanks!!
To me, prefer nice shape and good size. Nicest pairs of pearl shape Cs belong to Diana and Mona (very short stayed ML) who has small Cs but very nicely tear drop.shaped, nice nipples. Yina's and Budi's round Cs are also memorable.

Huan Huan's pair of papaya like Ds with small nipples are just a spectacular sight to behold. Snow white skin makes her pair a delicacy. Too bad all the above gone back already.

Momo's pair quite nice, good size on her slim frame. Simply sexy. Laura's pair of round meaty Ds are delicious. Perfect size for good rod sliding action, shiok BF. Still unbeatable in that aspect. These are currently available.

The above mentioned for naturals only, enhanced on the wrong frame simply looks awkward.
Old 30-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thanks!!
Mei-er boobs is more round, a compound of more firm than soft.
But I always felt something weird about her boobs, not hard, just can't put a word to it. The tits are a bit inverted and 1 side is easily more arouse than the other which always remain dormant.

Hope is more on the pearl shape, soft and delicate. Grade A stuff.
Only con was the tits start to turn to a darker shade toward the end of her tour.

Momo is a heavy pearl shape, very delicious and hot looking.

talking about boobs always remind me of innocent - not big just exactly 1 handful, but gave a very very good squeezing sensation.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 30-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To me, prefer nice shape and good size. Nicest pairs of pearl shape Cs belong to Diana and Mona (very short stayed ML) who has small Cs but very nicely tear drop.shaped, nice nipples. Yina's and Budi's round Cs are also memorable.

Huan Huan's pair of papaya like Ds with small nipples are just a spectacular sight to behold. Snow white skin makes her pair a delicacy. Too bad all the above gone back already.

Momo's pair quite nice, good size on her slim frame. Simply sexy. Laura's pair of round meaty Ds are delicious. Perfect size for good rod sliding action, shiok BF. Still unbeatable in that aspect. These are currently available.

The above mentioned for naturals only, enhanced on the wrong frame simply looks awkward.
Diana's boobs are enhanced.
Old 30-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I'm sure her husband is a member here who we all have exchanged words with. Probably he is also watching this right now. He must be like, "does this baby really belong to me? or those assholes who've fucked my wife for $150"...
She was an FL convert to ML and her rate as FL was 120/1/1 back then.
I did her twice..... once as FL and the other time as ML. But she was ML in name only as she provides FJ during the session.
Old 30-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Diana's boobs are enhanced.
If we are talking about the same Diana. It's the one that only advertised in SLG. She left last year.

Her boobs are not so big, just the right size and soft to touch. In my memory they felt alright.
Old 30-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Mei-er boobs is more round, a compound of more firm than soft.
But I always felt something weird about her boobs, not hard, just can't put a word to it. The tits are a bit inverted and 1 side is easily more arouse than the other which always remain dormant.

talking about boobs always remind me of innocent - not big just exactly 1 handful, but gave a very very good squeezing sensation.
Meier the scars a bit distracting...

Innocence? She went into many industries before and now like in F&B

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 30-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Innocence? She went into many industries before and now like in F&B
F&B? ask her come back, got 1 banana waiting for her.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 30-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
F&B? ask her come back, got 1 banana waiting for her.
Ya... think is something like ma la

So if banana

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 30-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 20
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
If we are talking about the same Diana. It's the one that only advertised in SLG. She left last year.

Her boobs are not so big, just the right size and soft to touch. In my memory they felt alright.
Diana's boobs are definitely enhanced. A little 'hard' for my touch.

Chaste's boobs are nice too. Nice Cs. Too bad, she will never return.

Also, there was this Xiaoxue, who was here for a short stint in Area B last year. C boobs and pink nipples. Likewise, she did not return, citing poor business.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about Laura's boobs? She insists it is all natural but somehow I feel some hardness inside and think it is enhanced but she always deny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1