The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Is there some kind of raid ongoing? Msg quite a few Ml no replies till now.
CHOI!
touch wood lehhh
Old 02-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Asking and checking only la. Msg a few like yao yao mo mo all no reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
CHOI!
touch wood lehhh
Old 02-10-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Asking and checking only la. Msg a few like yao yao mo mo all no reply.
ang pais maaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha I forgot to put disclaimer.

No worries lah, this one passed my standards for BBBJ. Also nice nubile body.

I realized I also reviewed the AV style Xiaoya last time when she came. This one is the second Xiaoya.
timing buay gum. what a shame!
Old 02-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Ithey say now on alert this week
Old 02-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Absolutely agree with you on this bro. Bad MRs do not include posting of address which is a wrtten rule of the forum I have read.

Punish like that and eventually in the end punishing our own playground which is a foolish behaviour anyway.
Exactly my thoughts too. I admit i was one of those who asked for the address to be taken down, but more than protecting the ML I'm more concerned about everyone jus deciding to reveal all the locations of ML when they buay song. We have seen many of those before and some are just plain outright sabo becos they don't get what they want (not saying for this case was due to this of cos).
This is a fair place, bad MRs as long as they look believeable will always go round and once there are quite a few of those their business suffer and they go, if that's what you want. But endangering our playgrounds just on a whim is not advisable, as much as ppl say we are not going to get charged even if we are found visiting MLs, who really want to be found out during their session of pleasure?

Personally, I had no issues with Momo so far. She may be a bit blur at times, but that's just her character, although if she does that too often she will suffer professionally. she was quite sick for a period of time which explains her previous absence I believe. This time I believe was a mishap which prob caught her off guard. If that gets to you and u dun want to visit her anymore or want to warn others so be it. For me I enjoyed every session with her, it's always a fun time every single time. So until that change I will go on and visit her.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Zoey from SLG?

http://sglonelyguy.net/massage-zoey/
Old 02-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Exactly my thoughts too. I admit i was one of those who asked for the address to be taken down, but more than protecting the ML I'm more concerned about everyone jus deciding to reveal all the locations of ML when they buay song. We have seen many of those before and some are just plain outright sabo becos they don't get what they want (not saying for this case was due to this of cos).
This is a fair place, bad MRs as long as they look believeable will always go round and once there are quite a few of those their business suffer and they go, if that's what you want. But endangering our playgrounds just on a whim is not advisable, as much as ppl say we are not going to get charged even if we are found visiting MLs, who really want to be found out during their session of pleasure?

Personally, I had no issues with Momo so far. She may be a bit blur at times, but that's just her character, although if she does that too often she will suffer professionally. she was quite sick for a period of time which explains her previous absence I believe. This time I believe was a mishap which prob caught her off guard. If that gets to you and u dun want to visit her anymore or want to warn others so be it. For me I enjoyed every session with her, it's always a fun time every single time. So until that change I will go on and visit her.
Bad FRs do not significantly affect their business.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 02-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Paiseh, any busty gals with good hard massage to recommend? Preferably harder massage than the recently departed huan huan?

From this thread, does polly, darcy, laura and momo offer good hard massage?

Thanks for any recommendations.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Are we talking abt this Lili?

http://www.liltigersden.com/lili/
No. It's another girl in the same Spa as Sasa. Don't think she advertises here or online.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Bad FRs do not significantly affect their business.
I think cld be a few reasons. Either the bad MRs are deemed as dubious/sabotage, or the regulars are not put off by the bad MRs.
Or more likely becos the ML looks damn chio and hot people are willing to take the risk
The thing is, anybody can be attracted to any ML out there. Some look for SYT, some look for MILF etc. but if the chemistry is not there or u don't like what is being offered more likely will not RTM. The truly bad ones will eventually go out of business, the ones still acceptable will carry on, again it's demand and supply.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
triple x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have F.R on

http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/

Old 02-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
forthisstiff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any feedback on her?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=6...highlight=yezi
Old 02-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
As promise, MR on Xiaoya (SLG)

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-ya-massage/

First of all, this is definitely not the AV deepthroad BJ Xiaoya from before which I have also tried when she was here. Some months back.

Location (7/10): Familiar east, a familiar apartment. Small room with separate bathroom but neat and tidy. Dry towels.

Looks (8/10): Petite young lady, cute little frame, slim with nice bums. Definitely pretty, her looks will grow on you. The photo above is a correct representation, of course beautify but age about there. Smooth fair skin. Slurps! I like!

Massage (7/10): Pretty thorough, I am impress at her effort of massaging my large frame. Massage was done topless. Some kneeling of the back, cover head to toe. Passable massage.

Sensual (8/10): Sensual is done full naked upon request, nicely trimmed bush, cute tits with perk nipples. That scene gives another kind of excitement. Haha. Starts with a breast rub, yes breast rub. Able to get 4G roaming with access to her nice nipples.

BBBJ (8.5/10): A decent BBBJ, mouthwork impressive to be able to take in the whole shaft, interval long wet licks on the head and NO FEEL OF TEETH. This is very important for a good BJ, NO FEEL OF TEETH. 8 out of 10 would fail. Did not CIM but finished with a HJ though.

Overall: Satisfied experience. A cute pretty girl giving you head is already nothing to complain about, in nude some more and does a decent job. Had a good chat with her as well. This one worth the money and RTM. On my priority list. :P

I probably won't be trying new SYTs for a while, only found one gem out of quite a few tried. This season's ML really need to buck up.
Just tried her after bro Blu3 MR makes me itchy. Lol

MR above pretty much on points. I shall add a few more of my personal opinion.

She said she's 27,which I think abt right. So not really SYT,but her petite frame & cute look helps. I like her perky tits & nice ass. Smooth skins, but more on tan side which I'm fine.

Massage is passable like Bro Blu3 said. Very thorough but jz not enough strength for me. Started in full nude though & I like the feeling of her bushes touching my butt.

Sensual was nice, with BBBJ & full 4G roaming. Gotta played with her niples & pussy. Finished with HJ which is a bit too fast in jerking. No resistance when I gently dig her pussy.

However, I still prefer Guo Guo though. Higher playability & better sensual with BBBJ & CIM. Maybe better chemistry with me.

So RTM is on waitlist for me for Xiao Ya. Will try Cola first
Old 02-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iceman10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried http://sglonelyguy.net/liang-zi-massage/ ?
Old 02-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hallo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been out of scene very long time since I out-post oversea. Been back recently and see many new faces.. Anyone know where the old timer..like clarity, chaste, Distinctive...from liltiger...Anyone still in contact with them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1