The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Have not tried momo , but from your listed , personal preference for massage only will be
laura > polly >> darcy

body wise , laura can't compare with those 2
Can't contact Laura by phone or text. Trying Polly later, thanks!😝
Old 02-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Bad FRs do not significantly affect their business.
Not really, for those girls who look only descent, the impact of the bad FRs is significant. But for those chio bu, they have a whole army of white-knights. When there is no business, they can simply call up some dudes to fill up their schedule.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Just tried her after bro Blu3 MR makes me itchy. Lol

MR above pretty much on points. I shall add a few more of my personal opinion.

She said she's 27,which I think abt right. So not really SYT,but her petite frame & cute look helps. I like her perky tits & nice ass. Smooth skins, but more on tan side which I'm fine.

Massage is passable like Bro Blu3 said. Very thorough but jz not enough strength for me. Started in full nude though & I like the feeling of her bushes touching my butt.

Sensual was nice, with BBBJ & full 4G roaming. Gotta played with her niples & pussy. Finished with HJ which is a bit too fast in jerking. No resistance when I gently dig her pussy.

However, I still prefer Guo Guo though. Higher playability & better sensual with BBBJ & CIM. Maybe better chemistry with me.

So RTM is on waitlist for me for Xiao Ya. Will try Cola first
Why no one mentions about her body, e.g. the boobs? The advertisement says she has A-cup, how are those titties?

I appreciate you guys keep pointing out thousand of her attractions, but I think fellow bros also deserve to know a bit of the weakness... Hey, no one is perfect, we understand that.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody knows what happened to Liltiger's Serene? Has she been back yet?

Anyway...what do you guys think of Sydney? Wanted to try her but seems little reviews or buried...

Currently looking for lookers who provide good (1) nuru or (2) juagen. Previously had an awesome session with Flirty (Liltiger) but after she moved, didn't find her already.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Why no one mentions about her body, e.g. the boobs? The advertisement says she has A-cup, how are those titties?

I appreciate you guys keep pointing out thousand of her attractions, but I think fellow bros also deserve to know a bit of the weakness... Hey, no one is perfect, we understand that.
Ah bro, perhaps you missed out my term "breast rub". Hehe.

Anyway small titties of course, perky and cute like I mentioned. Not for boob lovers obviously. I had my joy though, body good enough for me. Nothing negative about that for me.

Massage ok and not for massage lovers. But she doesn't look like a massage lover's choice in tbe first place.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
heracles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Anybody knows what happened to Liltiger's Serene? Has she been back yet?

Anyway...what do you guys think of Sydney? Wanted to try her but seems little reviews or buried...

Currently looking for lookers who provide good (1) nuru or (2) juagen. Previously had an awesome session with Flirty (Liltiger) but after she moved, didn't find her already.
Are the photos for flirty real?
Old 02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heracles View Post
Are the photos for flirty real?
Discount 10-20%. That was from last year when I visited her. Not my type of girl in terms of looks, but massage and juagen. Solid. Really zua like the pipe that burst and shot 4 story high in BT Batok
Old 02-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Discount 10-20%. That was from last year when I visited her. Not my type of girl in terms of looks, but massage and juagen. Solid. Really zua like the pipe that burst and shot 4 story high in BT Batok
is she staying in BB now?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Anyway small titties of course, perky and cute like I mentioned. Not for boob lovers obviously. I had my joy though, body good enough for me. Nothing negative about that for me.

Massage ok and not for massage lovers. But she doesn't look like a massage lover's choice in tbe first place.
Haha... ues A+ but cute and perky. I found it nice to fondle. Lol

Agree in term of massage.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman10 View Post
Looks pretty & interesting. Anybody wants to give her a go?
Old 03-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bobixiaoyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Dear bros, any review on this Apple?

http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/
http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/

After reading Catch22 FR for Apple, decided to go for a massage. Location is 5 mins walk from MRT & ample of parking lots nearby. When arrived & welcome me with a lovely smile, high gfe. Look exactly the same pics mentioned above the websites given.
Proceeds to the room & served me a drink to dry my thrist. Request for showering together & she obliged to do so. Next massaging my stiff back with solid strength on the right acupoints, no those piano type. Releasing my stiffness and ask me to turnover. Fun to autoroam unlimited on her body, while she was teasing my 2ic. Licking & sucking my nipples, changed to 69 position. Time to taste the abalone while she bbbj my 2ic. Momentum getting faster & furious, cannot tahan any longer.
Happy ending & definitely rtm due to her excellent service & attitude provided.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
ssam2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Kiki a few days ago...

https://newltdsg.net/kiki/
http://sglonelyguy.net/ki-ki-massage/

looks 7/10, features are there but face a lot rounder

body and boob 7/10, tummy, thunder thighs + only strip the top. Boobs are natural though so thats good

massage 8/10, pretty good! hard and soft depending on which areas needed loosening

HJ 7/10, got quite a few patterns, not bad

RTM sadly no. I really prefer petite girls and she looks a lot chubbier/older than photos
Old 03-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Haha... ues A+ but cute and perky. I found it nice to fondle. Lol

Agree in term of massage.

Thanks. I do not mind flat boobs plus piano massage, in fact.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Decide to come out n tao jiak abit...

Decide on this Ella look a like....I like SHE....hehe.

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-xi-massage/

She does have like 70% resemblance to Ella.
Meaty also....the pictures posted most likely is her like 5-6 years ago...lol.

She share apt w another ML. Environment was clean n discreet.

She did initiate to help me remove my clothes....did some small talk.

Told me before hand she will only strip during sensual....ok.

One thing I dun like is she got 2 phones...n I counted she must have stop massaging like 10 + times to sms on both phones.
No one hand massage...is completely stop...probably she need 2 hands to answer n type.
Massage was hard (probably too hard) at times like punching....shows she cant control strength.
But she did cover the back from neck to legs thoroughly.

Turn over and she took off nightie n panties. Nice pair of boobies.
Immediately proceed HJ.....playability probably zero. I was only allowed to fondle her boobs. Other places are off limits. And I could not accept she refused to let me suck her nips.

I dont know how I did it....but she did jerk me off with some quite mechanical HJ n a dead fish face.

Wipe me off clean.....she did initiate help me shower n she only shower my back....n she went back room to busy w sms.

Chatted w her n she told me she was here for 2 months liao...
Oh dear....I think most likely she is going back n hence the not so nice service.

Final verdict : No RTM n not worth the bucks. Wont recommend to Bros to try.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/yan-zi-massage/
http://www.liltigersden.com/ami/

This babe is a breath of fresh air!

I tend to go for MLs who're known for their massage than then their sensual, but this babe's sensual is bordering on FL standards.

Her massage techniques also quite different, i can't tell what school of massage is this, but her back-stepping/kneeling is effective. This is more than enough by my standards. Again i'm more of a massage guy than sensual, so 1 HJ enough. I even declined HDLY so that can continue to massage instead, but after her sensual i will try her HDLY the next time.

She has a very warm personality, easy to chat up and break ice. Likes to listen to music and sing. Not time watcher.

What past FRs mentioned is true, she is shy when taking off clothes. She welcomed me in casual but went to toilet to change to nightie, lol. When she was ready to take off the nightie, she turned her back to me and stripped. Managed to surprise her with boob grab. She is very ticklish, evident from the sensual.

I urge bros here to give her a try. Do not wish to spoil the sensual part here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1