The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Side note. Now the perception of MILF is different depends on a customer age. To one that is 30plus 40, 20plus ML pretty much acceptable. If 18 year old young boy, that might seem like an MILF. Haha.

If age is much more than stated or pictures, I will give a mention.

My 2 cents. No right or wrong on opinions.

Good MR btw. Thanks.
Very true, looks are pretty subjective, a SYT to me may be MILF to another.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 03-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Thanks bro, good MR. Does she offer BBBJ &CIM? It's on her menu in the ad. Also ad says nude massage.
It was BJ with condom for me, I told her to stop after a short while as I wasn't keen with covered BJ to start with, and massage was done FC during my session, I didn't bother to ask her, perhaps u can try asking. Thanks bro

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 03-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobixiaoyu View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/

After reading Catch22 FR for Apple, decided to go for a massage. Location is 5 mins walk from MRT & ample of parking lots nearby. When arrived & welcome me with a lovely smile, high gfe. Look exactly the same pics mentioned above the websites given.
Proceeds to the room & served me a drink to dry my thrist. Request for showering together & she obliged to do so. Next massaging my stiff back with solid strength on the right acupoints, no those piano type. Releasing my stiffness and ask me to turnover. Fun to autoroam unlimited on her body, while she was teasing my 2ic. Licking & sucking my nipples, changed to 69 position. Time to taste the abalone while she bbbj my 2ic. Momentum getting faster & furious, cannot tahan any longer.
Happy ending & definitely rtm due to her excellent service & attitude provided.
Interesting to know that this litiger gal offers bbbj? Not listed in the services in the quoted link as well? Makes me wonder abt this MR...
Old 03-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobixiaoyu View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/apple/

After reading Catch22 FR for Apple, decided to go for a massage. Location is 5 mins walk from MRT & ample of parking lots nearby. When arrived & welcome me with a lovely smile, high gfe. Look exactly the same pics mentioned above the websites given.
Proceeds to the room & served me a drink to dry my thrist. Request for showering together & she obliged to do so. Next massaging my stiff back with solid strength on the right acupoints, no those piano type. Releasing my stiffness and ask me to turnover. Fun to autoroam unlimited on her body, while she was teasing my 2ic. Licking & sucking my nipples, changed to 69 position. Time to taste the abalone while she bbbj my 2ic. Momentum getting faster & furious, cannot tahan any longer.
Happy ending & definitely rtm due to her excellent service & attitude provided.
This "bro" has been writing MR about this Xiaoyu previously.

Why must he read Catch22 bro FR of her then go for a massage. This statement makes absolutely no sense.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
Spermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to beholdSpermbro is a splendid one to behold

https://www.perfectmassage.club/lucy

Just ended my session with this lady not too long ago
Place/Shower: have her own bathroom
Looks: 8/10 (Sweet Mlify looking, definitely won't reject.)
Boobs: 7/10 (At least C Cup)
Body: 7/10 (Slim with a bit of curves)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Her hard massage is actually quite relaxing and comfortable, can feel her massaging skills is up there)
HJ: 9/10 (She will lay beside you, licking/sucking ur nipples while slowly play with your didi, very shiok de, no rush at all)

RTM: Yes, she is the best value MLs around. Respect and treat her well!

Last edited by Spermbro; 30-10-2017 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Interesting to know that this litiger gal offers bbbj? Not listed in the services in the quoted link as well? Makes me wonder abt this MR...
Quote:
This "bro" has been writing MR about this Xiaoyu previously.

Why must he read Catch22 bro FR of her then go for a massage. This statement makes absolutely no sense.
Just to be clear here that i don't know why he mentioned me, and I don't know him at all.

Anyway her other ad indicates she does provide bbbj. She is a nice lady with good attitude and service. Worth a visit.
http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-yu-massage/
Old 03-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To me, prefer nice shape and good size. Nicest pairs of pearl shape Cs belong to Diana and Mona (very short stayed ML) who has small Cs but very nicely tear drop.shaped, nice nipples. Yina's and Budi's round Cs are also memorable.

Huan Huan's pair of papaya like Ds with small nipples are just a spectacular sight to behold. Snow white skin makes her pair a delicacy. Too bad all the above gone back already.

Momo's pair quite nice, good size on her slim frame. Simply sexy. Laura's pair of round meaty Ds are delicious. Perfect size for good rod sliding action, shiok BF. Still unbeatable in that aspect. These are currently available.

The above mentioned for naturals only, enhanced on the wrong frame simply looks awkward.
Any idea if Diana is coming back????
Old 03-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Why are they okt or pple advertise their girls over here too?
Old 03-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Nope cannot tarma fj with them. Yes Rainky still offers extras to old customers.
Rainky - Based on Bro recommendation, visited Rainky. Did not get what is not advertised in my first visit. That she can give extras for regulars is true based on her attitude towards first timer.

Overall 7.5 for playability that has potential for improvement

RTM: Definitely
Old 03-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Tried Polly yesterday
https://newltdsg.net/polly/

Overall, she offers quite a hard massage, harder than huan huan. Her massage does not seem very systematic but more targeted at my sore areas.

She is probably a 6.5 in terms of looks. Nice C cups which looks really big on her as she is quite petite. Her unique striptease is probably more comical than sexy but thumbs up for her effort.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Tried Polly yesterday
https://newltdsg.net/polly/

Overall, she offers quite a hard massage, harder than huan huan. Her massage does not seem very systematic but more targeted at my sore areas.

She is probably a 6.5 in terms of looks. Nice C cups which looks really big on her as she is quite petite. Her unique striptease is probably more comical than sexy but thumbs up for her effort.
Really cannot compare to huanhuan. I prefer huanhuan cos her sensual is really good imo.

Polly is ok but quite commercial. Really her striptease is comical. I wanted to laugh but I contained myself.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermbro View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=667525

Place/Shower: Live alone and have her own bathroom
Massage: 8.5/10 (Her hard massage is actually quite relaxing and comfortable, can feel her massaging skills is up there)
HJ: 9/10 (She will lay beside you, licking/sucking ur nipples while slowly play with your didi, very shiok de, no rush at all)

Bro, she can do JG?

Judging from photos seems to be hiding waistline.
Old 03-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Really cannot compare to huanhuan. I prefer huanhuan cos her sensual is really good imo.

Polly is ok but quite commercial. Really her striptease is comical. I wanted to laugh but I contained myself.
Huanhuan is better in sensual but Polly is better in massage as I prefer harder ones
Old 03-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermbro View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=667525

Place/Shower: Live alone and have her own bathroom

Bro.u sure she live alone? There is another ad that state she operates from mp.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro.u sure she live alone? There is another ad that state she operates from mp.
Bro that why i say got pple here promote the girls becoz they use their website. Not real fr. Add too much svc which the girl dun do at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1