The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
That is why I say this forum, some people talk big and add oil to fire to ask others do the dirty job. Tio Boh Cummings?
even if wan to pour oil to fire must also make sure that fire is real fire. if not pour wat also no use. i pour oil, shit everything also no use. i think that one not fire.
Old 23-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

I thought you should pour water to fire instead of oil or shit. on second thoughts, maybe shit can extinguish the fire.

Do you want to let the fire burn bigger or you want to reduce the fire? Wait the fire burn down your house or cause haze then you know. All the sai come out also no use to stop the fire and smoke from hurting you.

I think all fire starters and fire fanners should know that there is a personal risk to play with fire. I was in Indonesia recently and the newspaper reported quite a number of pple hired and paid a small amount who started fire there got burnt themselves. The rich towkays as usual escape but the people who live there, the animals, the plants and the small men who fan and start fire all got injured or lose their lives. So sad. For me, I just donate some money to help the villagers who were affected by the fire. But I also a nobody and newbie in Indonesia, cannot help much. Fire too big and haze too thick plus bosses pocket too deep. I only do a small part as a global citizen after seeing all the suffering there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
even if wan to pour oil to fire must also make sure that fire is real fire. if not pour wat also no use. i pour oil, shit everything also no use. i think that one not fire.
Old 23-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
So many people want to borrow knife and kill. hahaha. Cummings said got my work address, he should come and look for me himself lor. Why don't Cummings come and look for me instead still need to tell you to come and look for me? That is why I say this forum, some people talk big and add oil to fire to ask others do the dirty job. Tio Boh Cummings?

SC
Since u mention my nick so got no choice but to reply u loh... I dun remember saying its you but since u admit I dun mind. Ya loh I like to talk big. People who knows me all say that. I also like to borrow knife kill people. So what? Better than u being a ladle used to stirr shit by others. Anyway since u claim I have your address and posted so big in the forum, I must ask my friend when he is back from thailand then. So u wait hor..dun be like last time in E8 post big big half the GL thread pple waiting for u then u dun turn up.

Lastly if possible dun bring up my nick as I dun want to be associated with smelly ass holes..now I know SC=CS no wonder u have this nick.

TIO BO Mr MATRIX?
Old 23-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
M.Scofield is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
You are definitely right, that one only full of SHIT. Nothing more than that, what can he do when he go back to his own country. He can do nothing just talking again, but this time trying to talk to investor. Becos from all the reasons he gave from his incidents, he had nothing to go against somebody. He is trying to borrow Dagger from others to kill someone, this is how low a person you can see he is.

May be he can gather his crowd to "Speaker Corner" and try to talk so sense to them, may be he shd join CSJ. Hahahaha.

Let see this Tai Kor wantobe can do wat, may be next thing he will try to takeover the Thai's government.

Cheers,

Scofield
Old 23-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings View Post
Since u mention my nick so got no choice but to reply u loh... I dun remember saying its you but since u admit I dun mind. Ya loh I like to talk big. People who knows me all say that. I also like to borrow knife kill people. So what? Better than u being a ladle used to stirr shit by others. Anyway since u claim I have your address and posted so big in the forum, I must ask my friend when he is back from thailand then. So u wait hor..dun be like last time in E8 post big big half the GL thread pple waiting for u then u dun turn up.

Lastly if possible dun bring up my nick as I dun want to be associated with smelly ass holes..now I know SC=CS no wonder u have this nick.

TIO BO Mr MATRIX?
You another gu niang like suteerak1099. what never mention nick la bla bla bla...this is an adult forum, not a kids forum.

Last post talk big, now talk like gu niang. phui...

So who is your that friend? another taikor? hahaha.... so after you got SC address from your friend, what you gonna do?

And dun use E8 as an excuse to meet up lah....no E8 cannot meet meh? you scared is it?
Old 23-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Why do you need to call to f him up. The best is to meet him and ask him for explanation and apology. If not, then settle one to one with him.

Better still, get your junglerider to come along. How come your wife ask junglerider and not TV from WB or samster P? Could it be P, TV of WB or junglerider that leak out your secret to PI or Bro K, other than yourself possibly talking in your sleep?

I am only trying to help you in thinking through who are the possible betrayers. Since you have been having so many gfs, it is not a surprise that your wife want to divorce you. I am not sure you treat this as a good thing or bad thing. May be the person who betray you want you to be free, so give your wife this tip. My guess is this person is not married because married man will not want to do this onto another married man and married man got no time to be always with you. Think about it with open mind. More possibilities could come to you.

I am in the security line and I am trained to think a little differently. Hope you take no offense. Take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post
Incident 2. Leaking of sensitive information

A few months back, 4 of us, samster P, TV, bro Junglerider and I have a session of tai dee (big 2) in my gf's apartment (hty university student Y). A few days later, my wife knows about it and confronted bro junglerider when he is at my condo printing some documents. The details my wife asked bro junglerider shocked him and me as well.

My wife knows that I've known Y for about one and half year and begining to sponsor her when she finished her college and starting her degree. She even knows that the 4 of us play big 2 in the apartment. My wife has been getting PI to tail me for about quite some time already and I knew about it. I'm always very careful when I go out and cover my track very well.

Bro junglerider and I has been discussing this leaking of sensitive information after my wife confronted him. Even if the PI manage to tail me to the apartment, he can never know what happened inside the room. I can't be telling this thing to my wife, so only samster P, bro junglerider and TV could have leak the infor out, intentionally or unintentionally.

I ruled out samster P as he did not know my wife nor he has the chance to "leak" any infor to her. Bro junglerider has been one of my closest friend in hty and I don't see the reason for him to do that to me. Actually in the begining, I suspected Mr. K told my wife as my wife often go down to his shop to makan. Mr. K is a mutual friend of us all at that point of the time. I did test TV out whether he did unintentionally "leak" out in Mr. K's shop. TV insisted that he never slip his tounge about this issue.

Frankly, I did not have any concrete evidence in this incident top pinpoint anyone. I can only make my guess based on the infor I have. After that I moved to some other place as the apartment has been exposed. I did not reveal to anyone about my new place.

Until today this incident remain a mystery. But as now, my wife has already filed a divorce in s'pore and I'll going back to settle the divorce this 27th-30th dec. Her lip remain tight for all the while when I tried to ask her this, maybe when we are through with the divorce proceeding, she might tell me.

Rest assured that I will get to the botttom of this.
Old 23-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Wow... no time never access sammyboy..this hatyai thread become another battle ground. didnt know hatyai got so many tai kor... next time go hatyai must be carefull... wait kena until chui sai...
Old 23-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I thought you should pour water to fire instead of oil or shit. on second thoughts, maybe shit can extinguish the fire.

Do you want to let the fire burn bigger or you want to reduce the fire? Wait the fire burn down your house or cause haze then you know. All the sai come out also no use to stop the fire and smoke from hurting you.
The fire burn big or small is not under my control. Just like we cannot control other ppl frm burning their forest and scold us not to be meddle with their affairs. Haze or no haze also not under my control.

U can say I am wicked or watever. I hoped the fire burn so big that it kills all the ppl and corrupted officers living there. better still is the fire burn to jakata and burn down their parliment. Though i have to bear with the haze that comes with it, but at least it is a one time thing rather than to suffer every year frm the haze.

I am not kind hearted like ppl here. I don donate to victims of haze,tsunami or wat fuck poor ppl. y should i donate to them? I am not the one who bring them their sufferings. I don own them anything. Btw, I already reserved a place with satan in hell for me. Me going to meet with saddam, hitler and those ppl whom i wish to know in a million years.

From wat i know, ppl who always do charity is because they have guilty conscience. They are scared of retribution. They wan to please their gods. bribe their way to heaven. satisfy their egos. feel good abt themselves. feel worthy of their presence and their ability to 'help' ppl. Are u such ppl?
Old 23-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
u like tat say is kill 4 birds with 1 stone. birdly TV, birdly TD, birdly klkool and birdly psyberegg.
Wat do you mean by this statement, I dun understand? Too chim for me, please elaborate?

Cheers,

Scofield
Old 23-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why do you need to call to f him up. The best is to meet him and ask him for explanation and apology. If not, then settle one to one with him.

Better still, get your junglerider to come along. How come your wife ask junglerider and not TV from WB or samster P? Could it be P, TV of WB or junglerider that leak out your secret to PI or Bro K, other than yourself possibly talking in your sleep?
He need to call becos he is Tai Kor of that small town, he do not go meet people alone. And rest assured Junglerider will be with him, so people will know he is Tai Kor have Foot Soldier to protect him.

Quote:
I am only trying to help you in thinking through who are the possible betrayers. Since you have been having so many gfs, it is not a surprise that your wife want to divorce you. I am not sure you treat this as a good thing or bad thing.
The whole event of incidents no one to be blame but he himself, no one can force a cow to drink if the cow dun want to drink. he is his own betrayer, he betray his marriage thus end up with Divorce. He has his fustration and no where to vent, so had to get an easy target.

I think it is a good thing, not for him but his ex-wife to be. The one suffering will only be his children, so better wake up and save his own sorry ass. Dun keep trying to act hero and Tai Kor, no way you can achieve as many here had already see thru your ugly face. You think you so handsome that so many gals offer her body to you? If you had no money who care to let you F for free. Think about it....

Cheers,

Scofield
Old 23-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Scofield View Post
He need to call becos he is Tai Kor of that small town, he do not go meet people alone. And rest assured Junglerider will be with him, so people will know he is Tai Kor have Foot Soldier to protect him.

The whole event of incidents no one to be blame but he himself, no one can force a cow to drink if the cow dun want to drink. he is his own betrayer, he betray his marriage thus end up with Divorce. He has his fustration and no where to vent, so had to get an easy target.

I think it is a good thing, not for him but his ex-wife to be. The one suffering will only be his children, so better wake up and save his own sorry ass. Dun keep trying to act hero and Tai Kor, no way you can achieve as many here had already see thru your ugly face. You think you so handsome that so many gals offer her body to you? If you had no money who care to let you F for free. Think about it....

Cheers,

Scofield
nice try tv. why don't post in your own blog? where is the investors' receipt? how many clone you have?
Old 23-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Raak

think the main issue should be Romance, thaivisitor and the investors.
Since Tv brought up romance's WL wife, it has once again ignited something between them.
As for the No.1 incident in cyber@id, it is just another similar to romance's WL wife.
TV could be jolly well ,revealing all about romance's dirty history here.
That is why romance acted beforehand to crush TV first before TV can do that. That is why Romance uses cyber@id to get TV.
Also due to some incidents.

Now Romance keep diam diam. worrying and scare his dirty stuff get exposed.
Romance now chua sai. too scare to bad-mouth people here now.
hiding now.
TV also hiding now. to and fro hatyai and singapore. closing his blog too.
cyber@id confirm getting him sooner and later.

Romance, come out clean please. before more are exposed.
best you come clean before TV comes out with his last resorts and divert everyone's attention and splashes your photos and others in his blogs.

I and romantic are not trying to kill you with these allegations. you and your big mouth got you into this.
And i am not surprised that TV is going to inform relevant authorities with regards to your wife. trust us on this. this is will be TV's last reosrt to get you.

Romance, I and romantic know you are and can read this site everyday. so instead of reading and hiding. come out and play this game you created.
Old 23-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
nice try tv. why don't post in your own blog? where is the investors' receipt? how many clone you have?
the way you guyz doing this brings out nothing.
only pushes this TV to expose more innocent samster who he had helped.
exposes more secrets.

ever heard of " the anxious dog jump over the wall"?

my target is simple. Romance

Burma is a nice place.
Old 23-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
he trying to divert attention away again.low scum bag tee vee.

used this trick too many times until we sian. create another nick,post ppl details and divert the flame war so that his investment thing is forgotten.

Tee vee=M.scofield=madmax=cyborgman many many many more! anybody care to add on??

is it really so difficult to issue receipt for cash that u have pocketed?
Old 23-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak View Post
the way you guyz doing this brings out nothing.
only pushes this TV to expose more innocent samster who he had helped.
exposes more secrets.

ever heard of " the anxious dog jump over the wall"?

my target is simple. Romance

Burma is a nice place.
i'm waiting for him to bite me ler... what took him so long. he kept using the same old tactic, disturb innocent samster using clone. he is digging his own grave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1