The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old 07-07-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
cumharder is one of the Best!cumharder is one of the Best!cumharder is one of the Best!

I had Sera late last night.

Stable: KinkyThai
Looks: long hair with seductive look and slight pre milf vibe
Body: petite with slim curvy figure with back tattoo and smooth complexion with nice ass
Boobs: big, firm and sensitivity nipple nice to grab and zhut zhut
Frenching: Nice interlocking type. Hot and deep tongue to tongue in and out then auto dfk and hold my head close
Pussy: nice smell, wet easily when I painted, her moan was real till she stretched out her hand and pressed my head to paint her deeply till she cummed.
Bbbj: Wet and sloppy with good suction and she was able to DT and goes fast, suck me off long and good long duration, suction was powerful and great,
FJ: She was responsive, wild and horny in bed. We tried a few positions and she is very accommodative, spank her ass and pound her deep, fast and hard in doggy till I cum. Moaning was sexy and seductive too. Sweat out!
GFE: have the feel of boyfriend, gfe factor damn high, i think i kena kc already
RTF: Yes! Would want another one before she leave or stop.

Thanks bro Mickey for arranging such a late night booking.
Old 08-07-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
pratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi from KinkyThai

Location - convenient location with access via all mode of transport
Face 8/10 - Long dye hair and very pretty with a strong easily smitten cfm face.
Boobs 8/10 - nice, natural and soft C cup, good for sucking and meant for boobs lover
Body - petite with nice smooth skin and slim and curvy lady, sexy seductive ass
French: 10/10 - start slow, hot and sensual kind, no need to initial.
Painting: 8/10 -Shaven and super Wet. Enjoy painting with her lying in bed and legs wide open.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Great suction. With deepthroat. And she love to be face fucked. I pumped all the way down.
FJ 8/10- start with cowgirl and no complaints at all. Switched her to doggy to enjoy her ass and side boobs view bouncing.Moans are genuine with good CFM expression.
GFE 8/10- high and treat like gf/fbuddy
RTF - yes.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 08-07-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
Uniden2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUniden2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sera KinkyThai

Looks: long hair with the love at first sight look, nice smile and chio, sure will not reject

Body: Hourglass figure with a perky ass, petite & slim with some tattoo at the back,

Frenching: Starts DFK while bathing, passionate and then pulled me closer when tongue fght already, tot she was my GF

BBBJ: Slurpy effort and good suction, good licking and playing the dick head with tongue, tease me with licking the balls too

Pussy: Easily wet, slippery n warm, tight pussy. Shaved and no smell. Sensitive and lick her to climax a few time that left her jerking and shaking.

FJ: Bonk her multiple positions, missionary and doggy for my shots. I love grabbing her ass in doggy, just the right size for me.No complaint of pain, tired or taking too long to cum.

GFE: no commercial feel and she will enjoy her time with you, not a time watcher and works hard in all areas to service you

She is leaving soon, be fast to try her. Thanks bro Mickey.
Old 08-07-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 08-07-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 09-07-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 09-07-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 09-07-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 09-07-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
weiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sera KinkyThai

Face: 8/10 Best feature is her face, with expressive eyes and a mischevious smile. Definitely a better looker, in my view.

Body: 8/10 Good height around average ladies, petite with some tattoo at the back area and solid ass to pound

Boobs: 8/10 Boobs are more B cup, Natural with nice nipple. Easily arose type. Soft and nice to for licking and sucking

Frenching: 9/10 passionate DFK long time… I felt like being raped TBH

BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of slurping and suction. Will lick the whole shaft and DT. good suction, made my cock throbbing hard as fuck when she suck.

Pussy: 9/10 clean and trimmed pussy. No smell and tasty. Easily made her cum. At least I think so. She was really wet, for sure.

FJ: 9/10 Caps on and we started fucking,we did doggy and lastly end with her riding me and i can feel her pussy muscle clamping on my dick when she climaxed. I cummed after saw her moaning in enjoyment.

GFE: 10/10 Loads of it, click and connect well. Really lifted my mood, and the sex was just perfect.

RTF: Highly recommended.

Thanks bro Mickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1