The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1403 / Power: 15
Fbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud ofFbuddy has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Good boy
+5 to you bad boy
Old 19-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
BobDole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I've been busy lately. Here's my last instalment of my recent trip to Wetnam.

HCMC

Flew from Da Nang back to HCMC on Vietnam Airlines. Those Russian pilots are good - 3/3 perfect landing. Again, only water was served.

Now it is becoming interesting. Remember I was sharing room with either friends or relatives. Zero chance of me getting hanky panky. During the trip I was scheming to get away from them for a bit of R&R. As it turned out, they pity me for putting up with them and arranged a room by myself back in HCMC!

This is better than any scheme I would think of. Anyhow, a big rush is on to chase my happy ending. I contacted a FL that I found on Wechat but she went back to kampung for Tet.

Contact H88? But he is not OKT and already said can't help in this regard. Die die follow H88's guide. Thanks to his guide a plan was hatched.

Went to one of the pubs in D1. One of the bouncers/gangsters? opened the door for me. Walked in saw so many talents sitting at the front of the bar. Two ang mohs by themselves at the back. Maybe business not good during weeknights? Mamasan arranged a SYT to sit with me. Cup B at least. Husky voice. Speaks broken English. We ordered drinks and talk cock for awhile. She then tabled her fees. ST USD$100. I no USD leh so bargaining in VND. ST $1,500k, bar fines 500k, drinks 100k. I couldn't ask them to include drinks in the fines. I was getting desperate so pay up. She couldn't come to my hotel but she said go to her hotel near-by. She asked me to wait for her outside KFC. As I stepped out, bouncer dude, said no worries, wait at KFC. Ok. If I want chicken go to KFC.

Thi turned up in a taxi took me to a hotel. What! Crossed the river in .... D4! This is not near-by. I sat close to her in taxi, more chitchat & feel up. Can’t do too much with her wearing jeans. So taxi fare there 50k. Room another 500k. I can't remember how much she told me about the room cost initially. I think she said USD$30. By this time already too late and I'm desperate for release.

Saw her collected one condom from the receptionist. I then ask how much for multiple cum. She said 3M Dong. So I declined. While waiting for lift I was trying to feel her up. She said I'm "Hum Sup" and said there are cameras.

Behind closed door I asked her is this place safe. She was taken aback that I used the words "Cong An". She said just remember her name & she'll remember mine. We are bf & gf having fun.

She took off her top & bra. I thought that given she is from the Mekong area and has some Khmer features, her nipples would be dark. I was pleasantly surprised that they turned out light in colour. Down came her jeans & panties. Her downstairs not bushy.

She bathed me. No BJ in shower. On bed, she painted me. Before she proceeds with BJ, I asked to put on cap. Better to be safe than sorry. Also it'll make my didi less sensitive. I haven't unload for few weeks already. She licked balls but no AR. Quite enjoyable overall.

FJ is enjoyable as she is tight. Changing positions few times. Won't let me kiss her during FJ.

After session got a taxi back to hotel, another 50k.

Summary – I had similar experience the other bros mentioned before. As a tourist I paid tourist price. At least I followed the guide and can cross this experience off my list. I can get better service from PRC in Geylang for the price but ok-lah a bit of Roberto and didn't get chop too much.

So I thought this will be the end of my sexcapade. The next day, after a full day of walking around D1 into D3. I thought I'd need a good massage. Searching through H88's guide I found Dai Nam not far from hotel. 220k for 60 mins spa, massage. 290k for 120 mins spa + full body massage. Also 700k+ for VIP treatment. I don't know what you get for VIP so opted for full body massage. Anybody knows what VIP treatment please let me know.
Changed & wrapped myself in towel only. I then ushered into an aroma steam room first. Smells like dang gui Chinese medicine. I was there for few minutes and then was sweating like crazy. I got out and moved to the Swedish Sauna room next door. More sweat. Move to hot foot bath with red mineral water. Got out, shower then go to Jacuzzi. Follow by body scrub by a male attendant. He scrubbed me well until black black stuff comes out. Tipped him. He asked whether I want foot massage. Yes. He then took me to another room. This room is big with wide screen TV's, deck chairs. I was served fruits and water. A man then proceeds to massage my legs. He has good strength. I feel pain at certain points due to the walking I had earlier that day. At the end passed me a sheet for me to write down tip him. He deserved it. He took me upstairs for body massage. Another attendant ask me whether I have any particular girl number. No. He said will bring me a syt. Door closed. The door is a full height sandblasted glass door with clear slots for outside looking in.

In steps Number 62. A SYT, cup B at least. Tight short skirt. She proceeds to give me full body massage with oil. Very skilful with the right pressure. She walked on my back as well. She climbed down and massaged my thigh and moved up and touched my didi. I lifted my bum to allow her better access. No happy ending. She playfully poked my asshole through my short.

Turned over and she pointed at didi and asked me want release or not. Aiyo, just had one shot last time but why not. She wanted 500k & I asked whether it includes bj, showing the hand-sign near my mouth. No. Eventually I nego down to 200k.

I had a good look at her. Told her she is beautiful. She said beautiful is dep in TV. Learning a new Viet word a day - checked.

She then built a tent using the tower so I can't see her hands in action. Her fingers focusing on under the head; which is so siok. Normally I don't like HJ because most girls don't exert the right pressure or speed. I won’t cum if they are pumping hard to milk me. As she was administering skilfully, I was squeezing her left breast. After a while still no cum so ask to see her breast but she wouldn't. I then move to squeeze her arse. My fingers moved between her legs but can't penetrate. Her pants is too tight. I kept rubbing between her pussy area, eventually I could feel warmth through her tight pants. That does it.

All up 290k for spa, tips for body scrubber 100k, foot massager 100k, body massager 200k. I really enjoyed the whole experience. Another experience ticked.

Next morning just lazing around, checked out and went to the airport. Should have gone to Dai Nam but number 62 doesn't work in the morning. So leave it until next trip which I hope soon.
Old 20-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

Forgot to add that I had a nice Banh Mi @ Banh Mi Ha Noi, 83 Nguyen Thien Thuat, D3. I think they have a number of branches throughout the city.

If you are facing Banh Mi Ha Noi, there is a small coffee shop on the left. There are two waitresses there with HUGE melons. I didn't take photos cause I was with relatives. It is a clean joint so melons girls will not give bbbj.
Old 20-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Dixiontse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
Also 700k+ for VIP treatment. I don't know what you get for VIP so opted for full body massage. Anybody knows what VIP treatment please let me know.
i got go Dai nam VIP massage before..that was few years back..i pay only 500k Dong for the whole season (exclude HJ)..its 1 on 1 which means u and the massage ladies(ML) in the room for almost 2 hour..and different room different design..quite surprise..1st..the ml will come in and u will go to steam or sauna inside the room(the ML will wait u outside not joining u steam and sauna)..yes both inside the room..after that i come out..take a rest on the sofa..the ml will peel the fruit for u to eat(maybe some don't peel for u depends on the ml)..after that u will naked(actually the ml gimme a wear n throw underwear which the material same as head band to cover when shower.. u guys get it?) but i dont wear it! haah and go to the bath tub, u will lie down and the ml will wash ur head..ur leg....whole body la..like a little children..haha..after that will proceed to massage..then will ask for hj..that's all for almost 2 hours all in the room quite big and got tv inside oso...for some if they wanna treat by the ml whole season..or wanan try something different form normal spa/massage place..this place u have to add to your list when u visit HCMC!!
p/s: is other place VIP spa in HCMC oso same like i describe? coz i been to dai nam vip only..that oso my friend intro for me..festival oso like that? plz let me know..thanks..

Last edited by Dixiontse; 20-02-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 20-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Ai yo, missed the opportunity to be treated like a king (or child). Will try next time.

Thanks, Dixiontse for your valuable input.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice report bobdole. unfortunate that you had to pay those foreigner prices

for a cheap clean hotel, local rates are:

60k 1 hour
100k 2 hour
150k overnight

or along those lines.

bj is a good bonus. i dont expect any bj from wl here, but thats just from my experience.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 19
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

For those wishing to extend a further 30days in Vietnam, bus 703 to moc bai border is NO LONGER at Ben Thanh bus station. You have to go further up Pham Ngu Lao street. There is a small bus station opposite junction Pham Ngu Lao and Do Quang Dau. Enter the station, walk along the right side, you will see a large map detailing all the buses and where they are located. Simply walk to the bus 703 location and board it. 40.000VND, 2hrs.

I'm on the bus now. Will update any hiccups/problems faced at the immigration.
Old 20-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
just saw 2 babies at the home...think only a few days old...the volunteers are taking care of the babies...so sad with mixed emotions...here in sinkie babies are precious little things...majority are gals compared to boys...no wonder the person in-charge need to buy 10 mil of sanitary pads per month...hohoho...

seriously last week I dun mind to sacrifice personal happiness just to bring a little smile on the children face...
Can see that you have a kind heart just like the Buddha.
Old 20-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
On 15 feb 2014, we just did a charity donations to a children home in Cu Chi, TPHCM...this charity donation is for TET...

Thanks to the donors
MIFAcafe, decent02, kidne3, deptrai4u, Hurricane88...

the above had donated generously to the cause...we hope to improve the lives of the poor and unfortunate...and hope to do this charity twice a year during TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...

Anyone who are keen to donate to the cause can pm me or speak to the above donors...all donations are voluntary...this coming Hungry Ghost Festival...we intend to do the Public Hospital and Children Home and/or Old Folks Home...we intend to give out packet food and raw food ingredients...
in cambodia, you cant trust the orphanage because some children are "kidnapped" to be put on show to draw in donations, thats why there is a campaign to stop orphanage tour in cambodia, is it the same in vietnam?
Old 20-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 19
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all
Red face Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youallsonice? View Post
For those wishing to extend a further 30days in Vietnam, bus 703 to moc bai border is NO LONGER at Ben Thanh bus station. You have to go further up Pham Ngu Lao street. There is a small bus station opposite junction Pham Ngu Lao and Do Quang Dau. Enter the station, walk along the right side, you will see a large map detailing all the buses and where they are located. Simply walk to the bus 703 location and board it. 40.000VND, 2hrs.

I'm on the bus now. Will update any hiccups/problems faced at the immigration.
Alright, now back on bus to city. What I experienced is as follows:
Bus station and both immgration customs are within walking distance, no need take xe om.

1) Exit Vietnam- smooth exit here. Just present passport, chopped and hand u back. Checked for stamp.

2) Entry Cambodia- some scanning of fingerprints and taking pic. Officer seeing I foreigner, asked for 1USD/20.000VND for stamping. Of course no such thing. I saw other forum ppl managed to argue through without paying. But I just gave, no hassles. Checked for stamp. A departure form is stapled to the page. Fill up prior departure.

3) Exit Camobdia- when I went out of the building after entering, turn left towards the exit. If not sure, just watch out for ppl coming in the opposite direction. There's no building/office to go in to. The stamping is done at the vehicle checkpoint area. Just go to any. Same. Office asked 1USD/20.000VND for stamping. Gave and checked for stamp.

4) Re-entry Vietnam- Maybe u will see a few many foreigners waiting to stamp. But they are handled by their agency. I saw a pile of passports at counter waiting to be stamped. So I waited awhile. Then the foreigners started clearing through one by one as their agent called their names to collect passports and go through. Strange thing is, came another "agent" with another thick stack of passports? But few ppl in line, and I didn't see any new coaches arriving with tourists. Then a moment later, another guy with stack of passports arrived. Omg?

Then I remembered tour agencies do visa extensions service. Maybe it's their people that are coming to get the passports stamped.. So, knowing money can cut short my time, I put a 50.000note in my passport (could be lesser, but that's the smallest note I had), revealing a little of it, and go straight to counter and place in front of him. He saw, and stamping a few more, proceeded to stamp mine. Checked for stamp. Hola, another 30days.

Walked back to bus station. Small canteen there. Eat and drink little while waiting bus to go off.

Total expenses - 40.000x2 for two way bus. 20.000x2 + 50.000 for stamping, 35.000 for food and drink. Total - 205.000. If minus all the bribes, just below 100.000. And around 5 hours. Remember bring small notes for bribes. Don't think they will give u change.

I asked agencies for quote if they do for me. 70USD + 5-6days.. Maybe can cheaper if got lobang. But nvm, let me try it once. Thanks for reading. Hope some bros can have a better understanding what to expect.
Old 20-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
in cambodia, you cant trust the orphanage because some children are "kidnapped" to be put on show to draw in donations, thats why there is a campaign to stop orphanage tour in cambodia, is it the same in vietnam?
No...my local contacts helped to source the correct orphanage homes or old folks homes..personally will visit the homes or hospitals to gauge the worthiness...we dun give money...we give food and ingredient...and we spread the amount to various homes and hospitals...

Idea is to do consistently twice per year and not give a lot one time...plenty of ppl doing charity donations over there...is all up to individual...

I rather donate a few millions to help many less fortunate than give a vb who dun deserve anything...

Last year hungry ghost we gave out 150 packets of dinner to needies and raw ingredient to the temple who provide 8000 free meals per day..u can search the post here in this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
We already know about this and agree to buy food and distribute.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 20-02-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe i can join in. Both money and labour if u need an extra hands carry stuff.
Old 20-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Maybe i can join in. Both money and labour if u need an extra hands carry stuff.
yes...sure you can join us...donating to charity is good karma...you knew my dates...just try to coincide...

To those samsters who I had not met and keen to donate ...try to be my friends...read my signature how to be my friend...

Old 20-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxxxxxx
Hi Bro,

I'll be in HCMC in March and will like to make some donation in the form of food or others instead of cash. I thought of buying in HCM and send it to them, do u know how can it be arranging ? I'm worried that if we pass Cash to them, they'll "mis-use" it.

Rgds,
if you do read my post above...you should know by now that we have local helpers to source out the hospital or homes to donate...the local helpers are also keen to do charity...we already knew after speaking to the in-charge what they actually need...so we just buy the things and the store will deliver to the specific charity...

when we do donations we are keen to do during meaningful timing...ie. TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...so is Lunar 1st month and 7th month...just nice half yearly...

the photos I had posted had the address...so you can deliver to those places...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread