The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There is a ML good in massage. She don't have any Ad in any website.

She is pretty and can provide HJ if you need to release.

Stay in private studio.

PM me if you need a good massage.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

Anyone tried her before? How is it.

http://sglocalmassage.org/joey/

Thanks

Old 14-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

A short MR on 3 girls I tried.

1.Una, much older than pix.gives a decent massage and short capped bj.placs is clean and with people massage bed.can roam top.

2.Anqi, older than picture, lean body.small boobs but pussy looks good.can autoroam everywhere.good massage but no jg as advertised.just normal hj. Nice place with massage bed.

3.Xiaoyu, much older than photo.gives a good catbath but bj is bad.only suck the tip with her hand holding the shaft.refuse to suck the whole length.massage so so.can suck the breast only.place is old and dirty.

Like to try Summer and kelly next .any comment on this 2 girl.
http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/
Disappointing 3 ML I tried so far. Any recommendations on ML with big boobs and good massage?
Old 14-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chongser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations who does good pantyhose teasing?
Old 14-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongser View Post
Any recommendations who does good pantyhose teasing?
Alot of MR put Stocking Teasing, but they don't specify whether it is just wearing Stocking while doing massage, or wearing Stocking & teasing your body with foot.

So LL.

So which one are you interested in?
Old 14-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post

1.Una, much older than pix.gives a decent massage and short capped bj.placs is clean and with people massage bed.can roam top.

2.Anqi, older than picture, lean body.small boobs but pussy looks good.can autoroam everywhere.good massage but no jg as advertised.just normal hj. Nice place with massage bed.

3.Xiaoyu, much older than photo.gives a good catbath but bj is bad.only suck the tip with her hand holding the shaft.refuse to suck the whole length.massage so so.can suck the breast only.place is old and dirty.

Like to try Summer and kelly next .any comment on this 2 girl.
http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage/
Disappointing 3 ML I tried so far. Any recommendations on ML with big boobs and good massage?
I suggest you invest your time and $ on another ML other than Kelly.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 14-10-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Thank you for the advice
Old 14-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Tetsumo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea don't waste on her bad attitude
Old 14-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, thanks for the feedback. I was actually gonna try her this weekend.

But if it's not too much trouble, can just give some details as to why she is not worth the visit? If not still be wondering... Hehe. Thanks.

Was also considering this Coco. Bad? Good?
http://sglonelyguy.net/coco-massage/
Thanks again guys
Old 14-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
vizuel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried FEEL yesterday.

http://sglonelyguy.net/feel-massage/

omfg, finally after so long, I found the type of girl like. Perfect blend of skill, looks, soft skin, and gf-feel. Super hardworking and attitude is good.

Her juagen is top notch. I just lay down, while she jua gen me, we happily taking. Damm shoik. I confirm chop RTM. Take the 90 mins.
Old 14-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post

Not sure why people keep booking her when it is known she is rubbish.
No wonder most shit MLs are willing to stay in SG for long time.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Not sure why people keep booking her when it is known she is rubbish.
No wonder most shit MLs are willing to stay in SG for long time.
Conned by the many fake MR.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know what happen to the original Cherry (Roini room mate) been overseas for only a month and cnt find her on any sites anymore.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

I've been busy for the past month so have not been logging in here at all and have not chionged also. Finally had some free time today and was seeking release, however seems like the scene here is pretty dry currently. So decided to RTM Laura. Laura is probably considered an ang pai here already, so I don't have to write a detailed FR. I'd consider my experience with her this time better than the last. I enjoy her JG so I requested for more time to be allocated to JG and less for the massage. Guess I'll stick to Laura and Guo Guo as my regulars for now until a ML on par with Huan Huan hit our shores again. If my little bro needs maintenance, I'll call upon Laura. If I'm seeking to play, then Guo Guo.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
She is not new been ard quite a while. Bro javabean thread shld still have MR on her. But anyway I tried before. Looks exactly like the pictures. Very fun and friendly lady.
A shame that he is no longer updating the thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1