The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

here r mine
my fav still the NEC...hehe

Last edited by mokermania; 11-09-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

whao....bro, nice collection.. reason why i didnt cont to buy is btw the previous 2 season to current this season is there are very very minor changes only, this season with the yellow trim ard the neck is nice..

the yellow one was which season? days of rubbish mike walker? or howard kendall 2nd stint?
if i can rem, maybe pat nevin wore the yellow one???? graham stuart? mikeal madar? paul rideout? kekekeke
Old 11-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
whao....bro, nice collection.. reason why i didnt cont to buy is btw the previous 2 season to current this season is there are very very minor changes only, this season with the yellow trim ard the neck is nice..

the yellow one was which season? days of rubbish mike walker? or howard kendall 2nd stint?
if i can rem, maybe pat nevin wore the yellow one???? graham stuart? mikeal madar? paul rideout? kekekeke
Hi Bro,

the yellow one was a gift from a good friend of mine. it was the 1985 season.

he actually bought the wrong one!!! haha. i actually like the one that they wore during the 1986 season (top is white n bottom is blue-lineker era)...haha...bobian...still NEC..haha

& actually the Chang Beer n the latest season jersey were from him too!!!haha

wat pat nevin i miss him..i think we won the 1995 FA cup due to him n Southall credit man....u try Chang beer b4?

u can take a look at this website if u like old days football jersey:
http://www.toffs.com/icat/everton

regards,
Old 11-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Hi Bro,

the yellow one was a gift from a good friend of mine. it was the 1985 season.

he actually bought the wrong one!!! haha. i actually like the one that they wore during the 1986 season (top is white n bottom is blue-lineker era)...haha...bobian...still NEC..haha

& actually the Chang Beer n the latest season jersey were from him too!!!haha

wat pat nevin i miss him..i think we won the 1995 FA cup due to him n Southall credit man....u try Chang beer b4?

u can take a look at this website if u like old days football jersey:
http://www.toffs.com/icat/everton

regards,

memories

Old 11-09-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
here r mine
my fav still the NEC...hehe

I only have 2 jerseys - One is 96 (emblazoned with Jeffers at the back!! Haa)and the other is 05....But I agreed that the new design bears little changes to the previous 2 editions....Unless you wan to take a look at the away jersey...

Quote:
memories

Who can ever forget Maradona???
Old 11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
memories

wah tks for the memories......will watch the rest later only watch the begining part as in office...hehe

there is this England squad singing ( i din 1990 WC squad??). it still my fav england squad....

tks for the memories!!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
I only have 2 jerseys - One is 96 (emblazoned with Jeffers at the back!! Haa)and the other is 05....But I agreed that the new design bears little changes to the previous 2 editions....Unless you wan to take a look at the away jersey...
Who can ever forget Maradona???
was the 1996 sponsor is One to One? wat a classic too man.
my friend actually wanted to get me the dark blue/grey away jersey but i told me don wan cos they lost to reading in that away color...haha so get the home for me..hehe

but 1 din i wanna share. the printing quality of name n number in local is different from UK. my bro have ordered 1 from UK b4 & n we compared...really different!!! UK print is like the word Chang type of quality where the local one r like will "pop" up type of print.(like badges)

oh the Hand of God...
haha nw got heart problem(kena punish by god!!)haha

regards
Old 11-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

wat pat nevin i miss him..i think we won the 1995 FA cup due to him n Southall credit man....
oops not pat nevin it shld b Anders Limpar
Old 11-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
nice collection bro BLUE is the colour for both our camps!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=tomvoyeur;2266552]I only have 2 jerseys - One is 96 (emblazoned with Jeffers at the back!! Haa)and the other is 05....But I agreed that the new design bears little changes to the previous 2 editions....Unless you wan to take a look at the away jersey...
QUOTE]

oh my god, francis jeffers!!!!!!!! the teen prodigy rumoured to be the next big thing that year...maybe too much money and and playing for sheff wed??
Old 12-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
was the 1996 sponsor is One to One? wat a classic too man.
my friend actually wanted to get me the dark blue/grey away jersey but i told me don wan cos they lost to reading in that away color...haha so get the home for me..hehe

but 1 din i wanna share. the printing quality of name n number in local is different from UK. my bro have ordered 1 from UK b4 & n we compared...really different!!! UK print is like the word Chang type of quality where the local one r like will "pop" up type of print.(like badges)
Its indeed one to one!! But the local style of printing is less lasting than the UK so my jersey is not in a fantastic shape at the moment....I never like the away jersey that season - looks bad n brings no luck to the team...

Quote:
oops not pat nevin it shld b Anders Limpar
Thats sounds more familiar to a young folk like me....I still recall Anders on the left n Andrei Kanchevski on the right, they were the classic wingers of that time!!

[QUOTE=Garage1;2268656]
Quote:
oh my god, francis jeffers!!!!!!!! the teen prodigy rumoured to be the next big thing that year...maybe too much money and and playing for sheff wed??
Haa....I kinda of lost track of the 'Fox in the box' after his disastrous move to Arsenal...What a foxy move indeed...
Old 12-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats sounds more familiar to a young folk like me....I still recall Anders on the left n Andrei Kanchevski on the right, they were the classic wingers of that time!!
ya loh 1st time wear the new season dark blue this season at Reading lost!!!
sometimes the jersey play a part too..haha

wah hw i wish these 2 wingers r still in theit mid 20s and together with Arteta, cahill in the midfield it will b great man....

wat makes u support Everton? im glad to see young ones supporting them.

as for me, they r 1 of the TOP 2 teams(mid 80s) in the Div 1 and Lineker really caught my attention when he played for them (30 puls goals in that only season with the Toffees)

regards,
Old 12-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya loh 1st time wear the new season dark blue this season at Reading lost!!!
sometimes the jersey play a part too..haha

wah hw i wish these 2 wingers r still in theit mid 20s and together with Arteta, cahill in the midfield it will b great man.

wat makes u support Everton? im glad to see young ones supporting them.

as for me, they r 1 of the TOP 2 teams(mid 80s) in the Div 1 and Lineker really caught my attention when he played for them (30 puls goals in that only season with the Toffees)

regards,
u know the question what makes u support everton was the top question asked by the true evertonians in uk, cos they were curious to know what made us support everton outside of the city/country..
my answer was prob due to gary lineker,peter reid,gary stevens,greme sharp,ratchliffe,southall,sheedy, the team from the 80s..

not to mention, our poor league form during the 90s caused by the lousy mike walker , and walter smith! those last day relegation battles, omg!!!!!! a sign of relief..

seriously best moment so far being an evertonian.. 3-0 victory over the reds..last season!!!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 thing i like to share over my meeting with the fans from uk is that the local accent they speak is very hard to understand..im sorry i didnt have any pics to show.. wasted..but i have this small ticket memento..

Old 12-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
u know the question what makes u support everton was the top question asked by the true evertonians in uk, cos they were curious to know what made us support everton outside of the city/country..
my answer was prob due to gary lineker,peter reid,gary stevens,greme sharp,ratchliffe,southall,sheedy, the team from the 80s..

not to mention, our poor league form during the 90s caused by the lousy mike walker , and walter smith! those last day relegation battles, omg!!!!!! a sign of relief..

seriously best moment so far being an evertonian.. 3-0 victory over the reds..last season!!!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 thing i like to share over my meeting with the fans from uk is that the local accent they speak is very hard to understand..im sorry i didnt have any pics to show.. wasted..but i have this small ticket memento..

Hi Garage1,

glad to knw that we from the same era(mayb)...haha

wah tks for sharing yr ticket. at least u have watch them played "live" b4. me still no chance only tks to ch 27..hehe

yes i wld agreed that last season win against our neighbour wa the best i ever seen..really very happy. and i was still wearing EFC jersey at home after a football game that evening.....

hw do the UK Toffees fans react when they see us (Asian Toffees fan)?

imagine we all go the the Goodison Park(or new stadium in Kirby) 1 day with a banner say SBF Toffees Fan Tour...hehe

hey guys, let share more of yr Toffees memento/jersey pic if there r any instead of jus plain text here....hehe

regards n tks
Old 12-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

this is what i manage to dig out from the old singapore evertonians website

http://sinblues.proboards12.com/inde...d=1122921 625

more pics!!!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1