The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Sorry , i'm not familar with the bar but sounds like a Short Time bar like the ones in Soi 6
No, not short time bar, would be very surprised if that were the case .. too big for that, too few gers, too old, too Thai ;-) .. anyway if I find out more will FR .. thanx for reply!
Old 30-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have fun. You missed Songkran by a week. Next year try to hit Pattaya on the 19th April. Biggest waterfight in the world with full of puyings in wet t-shirts
Old 18-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros can share the price range to pick up girls at fish tank? Havent been there before so tot of asking before gg
Old 19-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
any bros can share the price range to pick up girls at fish tank? Havent been there before so tot of asking before gg
Please do some research and read up before questions like these. Whats the point of puting it in black and white if the same questions are asked all the time.
Old 23-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Sabai Dee (Soi 2) - the papasan quoted 2200b, I thot that was expensive so did not take a girl. A falang who was a regular visitor told me the price in Nov 2009 was only 1800b, maybe the papasan was trying to get a cut.

Sabai Room (opp Sabai Land) and Sabai Land (Soi 3) - the papasan / mamasan quoted 1600b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Old 23-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

My observations from early May

Gentlemen's Club - On a Wed night, there were 3-4 stunners and maybe 3 uglies. What was even more impressive, the other 10-12 girls were also good-looking.
At 1.30am Fri night, there were still 2-3 stunners and another 2-3 good-looking ones. There seemed to be more girls around than Wed night but these others weren't good-looking at all! I suspect my standards had gone up since I had already done 2 STs that day :-)

Byblos - 3-4 stunners out of around only 10 dancers. But all the girls looked dejected which was a big turn-off

Party Bar(?) Soi 8 - 3 of the 4 dancers are stunners but shows absolutely no interest, in me that is, some of you hansum men may have better luck

Living Dolls Showcase - 2-3 stunners

Superbaby - 2-3 stunners at 1am Fri night, the rest were ugly

Beer bar at corner of Second Rd and Soi 3, this is one of the 4 or 5 beer bars elevated from street level - 4-5 stunners but 2 of them may be just hello girls and don't go wiht customers
Old 27-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

I would love to be there now! Low season (more girls less guys) , thailand economy is recession (more girls entering the trade after losing their jobs) etc.

Only thing I am wondering is why is the baht so damn strong!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
diablo_inside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread seems stuck at page 21....?
Old 11-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can we get a taxi for 4 from ratchada to pataya for like less than 2K baht?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaritan View Post
Yes, ard 1500 (some do 1300+ toll). For comfort, do the limo style.. not the van mass thingy near victory monument. You know how to reach me, lah. Taxi contact even got email contact and... facebook kns! No charge for hot tips... wanna katoey lobang from walking street??
Old 11-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Saw this new hotel apartment style launch @bht1199 nett (+abf 2, free wifi). Maybe a bit off from beach front or Walking Street. But nothing a tuk2 cannot go

Citin Loft Pattaya: Offers
Old 12-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Saw this new hotel apartment style launch @bht1199 nett (+abf 2, free wifi). Maybe a bit off from beach front or Walking Street. But nothing a tuk2 cannot go

Citin Loft Pattaya: Offers
very nice and good offer but too far for me. I prefer something near Sai 2 where the baht bus is 10B only

Anyway , FYI , there are no tuk tuks in Pattaya
Old 12-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
very nice and good offer but too far for me. I prefer something near Sai 2 where the baht bus is 10B only
Anyway , FYI , there are no tuk tuks in Pattaya
Just chanced on this, pricing tuned to low season. My caveat was distance to peripheral beachfront 2 main streets. To each his own, some prefer quieter stretch, whilst rest likes nearer to beachfront main act. Then you have varying budgets, comfort level.

I meant sungteaw, oversight on euphemism for getting around. Good on you pattaya vet to point this diff out.
Old 13-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaritan View Post
my suggestion is this.... when u take taxi in bkk choose 1 driver that you like and then negotiate the price with him. price is around 1.5k baht
Old 13-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

you can get to pats from the airport, simply using the bells services, costs 200thb and they leave every2 hours block.

not sure if it has been mentioned, pretty sure it has, soooo many vets around here. but wth.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1