The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Hello, want to share my honest review after visiting wawa.

Was actually wanting to book rose, so texting rose but wawa replied saying that rose went back to China already, I'm so sad. She was my favourite. But since wawa replied and location same as rose, so I gave her a try.

Looks: 7/10, not v pretty, but won't reject also. Like some Bros said, very sultry look which I don't really like.

Body: 6/10, I don't think this is her highlight although some other Bros mentioned like it's very dope. Not hour glass figure, not fat but not skinny also, got tummy, and only B cups, not bigger than B for sure. Not my type of body and boobs, but won't reject also.

Sensual: 9/10, I think this is where she excels. Most of u Bros would probably like ladies who attack u and ask u to squeeze their boobs and butts and keep wanted to kiss u lick u and suck u dry. This is what she is. But honestly I don't really like, a bit too much for me, almost like TT but TT even more fierce. Treat u like king, nv stop pleasing u, but I really dunno how to appreciate la. I still give high points Cox I really is top notch GFE and service.

BBBJ/CIM: 8/10, some teeth feeling sometimes, but not that kind that is v painful, just uncomfortable. I still got high points Cox other than the teeth feeling, she can keep sucking like there's no tomorrow, and can deep throat a bit and many different patterns. Took it all in as well, then keep u warm bbbj to like clean up.

RTM: maybe, because location very good for me, and I really enjoy bbbj and CIM more than just HJ. Since she still replying on rose's phone and same location as rose, so can still RTM and give some support.

YMMV, just honest reviews to help all Bros.

But to be honest, rose's body is really what I like. Super slim, no tummy fats at all, clean shaved and got big natural boobs, most importantly is tear drop shape, really cannot find anywhere already. Any kind Bros can recommend any ladies with rose's kind of body and can Bbbj CIM please? Thank you!
Old 06-12-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Writing this as I sit here w some level of post nut clarity LOL. Have to give props to bro exchange. His stable never failed me since before covid. Wawa is no different.

Location is at Rose's old place.

Looks a bit like the kind of mistress ish foxy ish look.
Her gaze is a killer imo.

Sensual, can say she can go toe to toe w mm/tt. Or rather closest comparison outside of all 4 available now. A lot of pattern, visit to visit will spice it up a little. For bros to go and find out yourself. To put it in 1 word will be relentless.

Never had any issues booking/service/shortchanged time before. So I guess that the definition of a failsafe.

As usual bros, ymmv and chiong safe!!!
Old 07-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Went to Wawa for my needs, still at slutty and aiming to please as usual.

But I so miss Joanne. Always reminisce that time when I had threesome with Joanne+WW combo...... damn.....
Old 07-12-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Went to Wawa for my needs, still at slutty and aiming to please as usual.

But I so miss Joanne. Always reminisce that time when I had threesome with Joanne+WW combo...... damn.....
Wah u did 3some wif both of them b4 meh? Nv c ur FR wor or i missed it?
Old 08-12-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Wah u did 3some wif both of them b4 meh? Nv c ur FR wor or i missed it?
Ah I didnt write about it?

Yes I did, although it was quite cute because Joanne say Wawa is very domineering so she could only mainly smooch me and lick my body (not that I mind at all) while WW hogged my cock

But eventually I made Joanne licked my balls while WW finished me off (she so insisted she should be the one to make the finishing move)

Ah.... memories....
Old 11-12-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12053 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 11-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

I like Wawa new location, much much better for those who drives, plenty of parking available. Unlike in the previous geylang location, where I need to waste tons of time just looking for a vacant lot.

She opened the door & greeted me with almost nothing on which is a very nice surprise. Her service is getting better and she have some new tricks up her sleeve which definitely make the session more interesting and intense. She's getting more adventurous and not as shy as before, now making good use of different spots in the shop for the foreplay and main course. I had a great time and will rtf her more often now than before.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mustryone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
I like Wawa new location, much much better for those who drives, plenty of parking available. Unlike in the previous geylang location, where I need to waste tons of time just looking for a vacant lot.

She opened the door & greeted me with almost nothing on which is a very nice surprise. Her service is getting better and she have some new tricks up her sleeve which definitely make the session more interesting and intense. She's getting more adventurous and not as shy as before, now making good use of different spots in the shop for the foreplay and main course. I had a great time and will rtf her more often now than before.
Wheres the new loc bro?
Old 11-12-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Ah I didnt write about it?

Yes I did, although it was quite cute because Joanne say Wawa is very domineering so she could only mainly smooch me and lick my body (not that I mind at all) while WW hogged my cock

But eventually I made Joanne licked my balls while WW finished me off (she so insisted she should be the one to make the finishing move)

Ah.... memories....
Treatment befitting of an emperor haha
Old 11-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustryone View Post
Wheres the new loc bro?
Area B. Hope u get which location is tis
Old 13-12-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
iwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Does Wawa also offer squirting?
Old 13-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
lawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Does Wawa also offer squirting?
Don't think so, went a few times and never got to experience this. For squirting can look for TT/MM from the other thread by exchange bro
Old 13-12-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
iwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwanbj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawl123456 View Post
Don't think so, went a few times and never got to experience this. For squirting can look for TT/MM from the other thread by exchange bro
Thanks bro. Just wondering coz I haven't tried her yet. TT, MM, and Cheryl all offered it so was wondering if the others too. TT and Cheryl have RTC so looks like only MM does it at the moment.
Old 18-12-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12053 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 18-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Thanks bro. Just wondering coz I haven't tried her yet. TT, MM, and Cheryl all offered it so was wondering if the others too. TT and Cheryl have RTC so looks like only MM does it at the moment.
WW does not squirt..tried her once...a real elegant sophisticated lady...if u are looking 4 one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1