The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gabamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Hope to read more nice updates.
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19406 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing TS. Cant wait to see more updates frm u please ��
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Bussiness Meeting in Taiwan

As I need to meet a bussiness deal in Taiwan, my wife followed me along. But when we got there, he had an urgent meeting in Hong Kong and so he had to rush off. Instead, I met his boss. We were arranged to meet him at a karaoke club.

Before we met them, my wife were asking me how should she be dressed? I told her it was a important deal and hoped it would succeed. Then my wife were whispering to me and asked me whether I needed her help! I smiled back at her and said it would be up to her to decide!

When we reached there, we met the boss and he got another assistant along. The boss was quite a big size middle age uncle with fat belly type and his assistant likely slightly younger than him and not as fat. But I could sense somewhat that both of them were constantly looking at my wife's direction pretty often. I would not deny that she dressed quite elegant yet quite sexy or even to a slight point towards erotic!

She was wearing a tight figure hugging elastic white dress, the type that would show off your curves and buttocks. It was quite see thru too if under the lights, so at certain angles, you be able to make up what type of panties she was wearing! It was a sexy white thongs.

Her front top was slightly low cut than normal, hence if you bend forward, the whole longang valley would expose. She was wearing a push up bra but only half cup! This kind of bra were meant to push both breast together, giving the impression that her boobs looked bigger than usual. And since it was only half cup, the upper part of her breast would be exposed, together with half of her nipples too. Sometimes was push up and tits fully shown but sometimes was hidden partially inside her bra.

So now you know why they kept staring at her! And the best part was when I heard the boss said softly in Cantonese to his assistant. They both are from Hong Kong too. So this will be a direct translation from cantonese:

Boss: You got see or not?

Assistant: You are saying his wife?

B: Fuck you lah! Still have who!

A: Hehe.. Got! Her ass very pretty leh!

B: Wear what kind of panties also can see already!

A: Yes boss! Is sexy T type of thongs!

B: See already damn shiok lah!

They were talking among themselves when we were sitting at the sofa seat. As I sat next to the boss, I could clearly eavesdroped on what they were saying. And then the next moment, the boss looked in my direction and asked whether we could speak Cantonese or not.

Lucky I was fast thinking and told him we both did not understand a single word of Cantonese. Actually the truth was, I knew how to speak but my Mrs super lousy and really hardly a single word, other than the word, "FUCK! (DIU)" Because I knew he would kept chatting to his assistant in Cantonese if I said I did not understand! At least I could spy on what they were chatting about or said anything about my wife, which they often did along the night!

So I already knew this two perverts already eyeing my wife. But when my wife asked me what they were talking about, I told her that they were saying that she is pretty and sexy too. Upon hearing, of coz she was happy too. Most female loved to listen to nice compliments, regardless it was true or just plain courtesy words.

Then the mamasan came into our room. Yes it was a place with many PR hostesses. She arranged a lady for his assistant but the boss tonight decline to have any! She was speaking in Mandarin.

Mamasan: Big boss! Tonight you no want any one accompany you?

Boss replied in Hokkien (which I also understand partially): Tonight no want! You no see that pretty lady there?

Mamasan (now she understood and replied in hokkien too): Understand.. pretty lady! But knowing you well, sure you can get her!

Boss: Wow, you see me so up! Haha.. got pretty lady here, how can I miss the opportunity!

Mam: I know! From my experience, see also know can play one!

B: You got good eye sight! I also think she can be up one!

M: Boss.. if you need my help, just open your mouth will do!

Then I saw him whispered to mamasan and then put some money and slip his hands thru the high slit of her cheongsum. She just let him felt her crotch, as he was putting the money inside her panties! Guessed they knew each other so well already!

I was sitting there, like an idiot, knowing they were up to bad tricks and my wife still ignorant and smiling at them!

If you are curious about our lifestyle, welcome to private msg us to ask anything. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1