The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2004, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

fr on cheng cheng.
for those brothers who hate bush this is the girl to call. pussy has naturally sparse or should i put it no bush. anyway called for a whole list of names but seem that none were working. so end up with this lass. actually queen was on the way when okt said cheng cheng was available. saw queen, actually was quiet tempted to take her, has that cfm look. in the room she was friendly, nice tits, skin smooth except that she has a weird mark on one ass cheek. the best asset said was no bush. she spends a lot of time on your tits and bbbj. like it when she turns around to lick your toes and shows that nice pussy. fucking her was like going to rock concert, was obliging several positions and very cooperative. after finished she gave powder massage.
overall decent service.
looks 6/10
complexion 6/10
tits 7/10 c cup like the small nipples
bbbj 7/10
ar none
pussy 8/10 like barren green
rtf maybe
Old 06-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Amanda (5 Apr 2004)

After so long got her again. The session was good, but somehow something was still missing... that was how I felt after the session. Could be due to lack of bonking for more than 2 months.

She looked at me and smiled after she signed in and walked towards the room. In the room, she greeted me and said she have not seen me for a long time. Yes, the last time was late April 2003. It is one year!!! We chatted and stripped individually and then had an SOP shower.

After the shower, I laid on the bed and waited for her to prepare her rolls and rolls of toilet paper. She still look the same, though I think she has put on slight weight overall. She began her catbath by licking and sucking on my left nipple. Purring softly as she did that. Then licked my chest and on to the right nipple. She licked my tummy, belly button, thighs and knee caps, all this while not touching the dick. Then she asked me to trun around to face down on the mattress. The catbath again on my back. I was tired, and just relaxed and enjoyed the bath. Then she asked me to lift up my butt to assume doggie position. She spread my ass cheeks and AR me. It was nothing special, cos the licking was too hard. Could hear the slurping sound, like slurp on a bowl of water. She would also lick my balls just under the balls, not the hairy part. It was good.

After about 2 minutes of AR, she crawl underneath me and began the bbbj on me. It was fantastic. She deep throated and lots of sucking sound. I could not tahan long, and quickly crawl out of her mouth. I moved down and began sucking and licking her nipples. She began to moan softly. I use my finger and rubbed her clit. Her pussy was already very wet. This gal gets wet easily. She was moaning louder and wriggling her hip. Her eyes were closed. I frenched her while still rubbing her clit. The frenching was ok, she did not really use her tongue. I slowly moved down towards he pussy and then licked her clit. She moaned louder. I lashed at her clit harder and faster and she moaned louder almost screaming. She said she cannot take. I did the AR on her by turning her butt sideway. She liked it as she moaned louder. Then back to her pussy. After a while, she said she was cumming. Could feel her jerking her hip. I stopped, and moved up to look at her face. She was smiling and was panting. We frenched again. After a while of rest for her, I began to suck and lick her nipples again. She maoned again. I licked her clit again, and she was moaning louder again. Then she said she cannot take it and want me now. I moved up and let her bbbj me again. Then put on the condom and I slowly inserted my dick into her very wet pussy, in missionary position. The pussy was so wet and smooth inside that I could not feel much friction. I pumped her slowly and rotated my hip so that my dick and sort of rotate inside her pussy hole. She was moaning and joy. Then I moved her sideways and pumped harder. After a few more pumps, I decided to pull out to switch to doggie position. As I was inserting my dick into her pussy, I could feel my cum rushing. I quickly push it in hard and pumped as hard and fast as possible. She was screaming. Then I cummed. We rested in that position for a while and then off to the ending SOP shower.

PS. she told she enjoys sex and would not stop you from making her cum.

Overall was ok, but something still missing....

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 6.5/10 (pleasant looking)
Body: 6.5/10 (not fat, tanned skin tone)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (average of about 32B, brown nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (very wetm well trimmed pubic hair, soft and delicious)
AR: 5/10 (nothing special)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good and deep throat)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, enjoys the f**k)
Frenching: More of kissing.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 09-04-2004, 09:10 AM
LeForte_Lucifer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I was promoted recently to being a 3SG. And i swore to conquer or be conquered by a Legend, Singtel. After waiting for 45mins, she came. She was wearing a black dress that did not cover much, and had those shiny sparkles above her eyes.

She offered to do bj on me but i declined, for no apparent reason at all. And i understood what it meant by a motorised tongue. Man, she gives a good catbath that i shivered in itchness and ecstacy. I think she was going to give me an AR but i didnt wanna.

Then it was my turn to service her, kissed her gently. While she was looking upwards, and i felt it was strange and asked her

"What are you looking at on the ceiling?"

She answered :"See you from the mirror."

The mirror? I looked up and i saw my body. Woah......no wonder. It turned me on greatly, and i started to be even more loving and worship her body more by kissing her fingers gentleman like, and she kissed back with her tongue swirling around. her legs, her arms...and all over.

Then i entered her in the missonary position. she was great, accomodating and willing. I was tired, perhaps from the Day's range, where i am an instructor for advanced weapons shooting, and being sunblasted makes me cant perform.

Finally as she reminded me that i need to cum faster due to time constraints, and taught me doggie style. I rammed hard and oh gosh, the bounciness of her backside...rebounded. I was tempted to slap it but think she wont like it. I came, and she cleaned me up. Later we hugged each other for 10mins, while she gave me a sorta massage. I told her no need to, and just let me hug her tightly...she gave me her no, and after this, i hugged her and called her jiejie...cant help it, shes older than a young punk and i wanted to call her that.

Looks: I refuse to give this ratings, cos one man's meat is another man's poison
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nice nipples, not pink nor red,just right)
Pussy: 7/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, soft and delicious)
AR: (dont know if she does it or not)
BBBJ: (declined)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, enjoys the f**k)
Frenching: 10/10 (makes you feel like shes yr gf and non stop)
Old 11-04-2004, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR on Pinky

Not very good at writing FRs, so will jus stick to a simple summary:-

Pinky
Looks: 7.5/10 (looks young & cute)
Body: 7/10 (lots of bros say she put on weight but i dont think so)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (looks like a pair of C-cuppers, nice and soft)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (not bad, even got deep throat, but sunction not there)
AR: I opt out of it
FJ: 8/10 (like screwing school gal, lots of frenching when doing WOT and missionary)
Attitude: 9/10 (very GF feeling, even insisted on helping me take off my cloths)
RTF: Yessss
Old 13-04-2004, 11:10 AM
AngMoh69

Question Re: GL 150cats FRs list

My first time to the real Gl, as I though only the aquariums did exist in a first place.
I went on GL 16 H27
Girl named Kimi. Had to pay 170 instead of 150, being caucasian
Look like japanese, 22 years old
Body : 6
rimming your ass : 8
BJ 8
Allowed full CIM
Nice girl

BTW, I saw a lot of young beauties waiting outside near the hotel. How much do you have to pay for these girls? Can you bring them home, or hust in Hotel81?
Old 13-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
700_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today made a trip to T's place, hoping to get a good session after few weeks of stressful work. Got some advice from Bro Jang(Sorry ah, Bro Jang). Tried to get Bing Bing....T called her house and told me that her house is not even open yet....SIANZ...Asked about Bai Xue, Violet and Carol, T told me all not back from leave. WAH me more SIANZ... Me think damn hard about who to call...then i started from A...then AB came to my mind. T called her house, she not working yet...ME TRIPLE sianz...left T to think and suggest what gal to me...He suggested Sony to me....I did not want to repeat her...so I said dun want....I am almost at my wit's end and I told T that I just want someone with good service and not too short. T went to make some phonecalls and then came back to recommend this gal called "Ban Mian"(coded). Being not experienced, I said okay lor since my friend told me before can trust T's recommendation lor.
I cannot remember the whole session enough to write a detailed FR. so I shall stick to a detailed summary.

"Ban Mian"
Looks: 6.5/10 (Plain looking, cute smile)
Body: 6/10 (I find her a little bit too skinny)
Boobs: Think B cup lah, not really experienced to give ratings or judge what cup.
Catbath: 5/10 (First time encounter a cat bath with the gal using ONLY her nose. She did her catbath with her nose from the back of my legs to my back, and then front again. The only time she used her tongue was for sucking my nipples and third leg...)
BBBJ: 6/10 (lots of tongue action on my third leg. But I prefer gals to lick my nuts as part of BJ but she did not do that. That is why I gave her quite low rating. However, she allow CIM. I did my first shot by CIM.)
AR: No AR.
FJ: Missionary only, a few moans here and there. Did not do FJ for too long as I was a bit tired. A bit sianz on my mind also. Decided to give up the 2nd shot.
Attitude: 8/10 (Must commend her on her attitude although I did not really have a good session as I had liked to. Tried to give me massage but her massage a bit cannot make it also. Tried to strike up conversation with me and she even helped me to dry myself after the bath.)
RTF: Do not think so. Still want to get gals on my targetted list.

SIANZ for a fourth time....think I wasted my hard earned $150 for a CIM, BBBJ and half a FJ. SIANZ......
Old 14-04-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Wine

Been reading this forum for awhile and finally managed to find a good bonk. So decided to contribute. If the FR is no good, brothers here please bear with me.

But first of all, let me thank bro cunk king for recommending me this gal.

Felt the urge last night so went to GL last night with the intention to look for Pinky, but she is not working. So ask for Wine, who was available but must wait. After 15 mins, OKT told me that she is on the way. Anxiety building up already.....

When she came in, it was as what the rest of the brothers mentioned about her. Petite and big boobs! She was wearing a yellow top which shows lots of cleavage, which was really turning me on. Not that pretty though but the boobs were enough to cloud my conscious mind. While, walking up to the room, I can hear some brothers asking for her name.

Once into the room, everything was quite SOP. We stripped individually and proceeded for a short bath. Her boobs were really C cup, very nice and juicy. I think its real although some brothers claim that they are fake. Its just feels firm, unlike some others who are like tofu. Some small talk to start off the session. I think we were both tired as I just finish work and I was her last customer. So the small talk never really progress much. So she concentrated on servicing me. I like the way she strokes my little bro while standing behind me. Mari kita in no time. No BBBJ here though.

Onto the bed, she proceeded to give me a cat bath, sometimes using those great tits to massage me. She even gave me a short tit fuck. Shiok... she allowed me to squeeze her boobs together for to give the tit fuck a greater senstaion. Although she spits out saliva once in awhile, she does so discretely so that you wont get turned off. Felt that was quite good.

Then she asked me to go onto doggie position while she gave me an AR. I normally dont like AR but this felt quite good. Then she crawled under and gave me a BBBJ. She is not that great in this position so dont expect too much. But looking at the mirror and seeing both of us in this position makes me feel so good already. She turned me over and gave some more licks before taking my brother into her mouth. She was great in this area I felt. Not too hardcore or deepthoat, just enough to make you feel like you want to cum but wont. The way she combine her up and down motion and slight twirling or the tongue, added with some tickles on the most sensitive part of my brother with her hand... was just heaven. I had wanted to not control myself and CIM but I knew I had to take her to FJ. She then capped me and mounted me on top. The way I have mention the BBBJ, it should not be surprising that I wont last too long. I only endured that single position. She was really tight. She being petite makes it easy in this position. Her moans, conbined with the tits jiggling in front of me, were simply too much for me to take. I came squeezing her boobs like there is no tomorrow. Although you know her moans were fake, its actually better than alot of gals already. So still make me feel very good. I would have really wanted to do her doggie and look at her boobs jiggle in front of the mirror. Till the next time.... haha.

Looks: 6.8 (Maybe I have high standard here as most of my flings are pretty)
Body: 8
Boobs: 9
AR: 8
BBBJ: 9.5
FJ: 9
RTF: I would love to but I think I will try out others first.

Overall quite a service oriented gal who try to make you feel great.
Old 16-04-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Lately try out the following three gals following OKT recommendation. Didn't mean as comparison but just simply too lazy to split into three FRs.

CoCo
Face: 6/10 (average looking)
Body: 6/10 (can't remember the details but ok)
Bath: 5/10 (just concentrate on the 'vital' parts, no foreplay etc)
Catbath: 7/10 (good painting with light stroke and sucking action)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good enough to get your hard on)
Frenching: 5/10 (lack of chemistry)
FJ: 6/10 (accommodating but dun like her moaning sound too fake)
Attitude: 6/10 (friendly to chat with but was time conscious and hurried me after half an hour)
RTF: No

Yuki (Lor 16)
Face: 7/10 (look to me like a mature version of Stephanie Sun)
Body: 7/10 (luckily also a improve version of Stephanie Sun)
Bath: 6/10 (thorough but no foreplay)
Catbath: 8/10 (attentive to various sexual spots)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction and movement at the tip)
Frenching: 0/10 (onto that later)
FJ: 8/10 (she is enjoying it as well)
Attitude: 9/10 (really no rush type spending near to an hour with her. The only minus point for me is that she smoke and that explain why I opted out on the frenching)
RTF: Yes

Janet
Face: 7/10 (a pity with the thick make-up which is not to my liking)
Body: 8/10 (should be a A cup but the high score reflect on her flawless skin complexion)
Bath: 8/10 (some foreplay follow by hot water bbbj)
Catbath: 6/10 (nothing to shout about)
BBBJ: 6/10 (more suction and variant will be preferred)
Frenching: 7/10 (quite a bit of tongue fight)
FJ: 6/10 (same comment as Coco)
Attitude: 8/10 (nothing to complaint)
RTF: Maybe

Was thinking of getting either Joanne or Jean (happen to get a glimpse of them while at the house) any brother get comment on their service? Thanx in advance.
Old 17-04-2004, 10:38 AM
mimibali

Cool FR: Ice

HI Bros,

This will be my first FR and guess it will be the only one for a while, coz not living in Sing, make it hard to go shagging around!! :-D

Done my homework and made some researches in the forums and decided to head for L28H29 (the house of the OKT that look sin two directions at the same time)and wanted to try Elle...of course she's not in town! Then ask for Singtel, sama sama... Blue Sky... and at last the OKT told he would call one for me. Asked for good service and he called me Ice.

Decent looking, she brought me in room. Gee, could not turn and she was already naked!! That's a bit quick...but anyway, let's do the biznes and go in the shower. Nothing to talk about in it, just a plain shower, with attention to details and my arsehole...

Then went into bedroom and before I could say anything she was already sucking....BBBJ quite good IMHO. She sucked and licked from various angle and alternating suction to gentle stroking...mmmhhh... Little bro was getting heppier and happier....

The BBBJ lasted well over half an hour (I love it :-) ) and she alternated it with some AR and balls sucking.

Finally decided that was the case to give her some of my 7" of meat and put her on me, facing my feet. Mmmmhhhh....she decided that she wanted to suck my toes...mmmmhhhhh

Great views form the mirrors and she was very cooperative...doggy style and then final CIM to the pleasure of everyone...

After a bit of chit chat and then back massage, shower and back to hotel.

On the negative (and very negative for me) the constant fake moaning, even with the mouth full of cock...sh*t, shut your f*ck up and shag! :-D
Also disturbing the fake boobs.

Anyway, in brief:

Look: 6/7
Shower: 5
Boobs: 4 small and fake
BBBJ: 9 great job
AR: 8 very good
FJ: 7 above average, but nothing soo special
RTF: no...to much fake noises
Old 18-04-2004, 07:48 PM
T_Jacky_Wu_show

I went to Willy's place at 2829B and I must say a big thank you to the bros who pointed me in the right direction.

The place was at the corner of the Gelyang area hence there was not so much unpleasant attention on me as I walked down the street. I really do like the dirty looks that I get when I walk around lorong 16.

The sun was sunny and I can feel the sea breaze. When I went into the place I was really pleasant surprise again as it got a health center layout complete with benches for changing but that's not needed.

Willy is friendly guy. I shout out around 6 names and all of them not working. Hence I asked for his recommendation hence out comes Amy.

Amy is quite a stunter whom I rate as follows:

From Ipoh hence got good skin.
22 years old
around 1.65 metres tall.
7.5 for her looks. She looks like the Christy Chung type. However she is only around 30% similar to Christy Chung.
Body: A to B cup boobs. Small but nice. I am now more a sucker for looks.
BJ: 9 out of 10. I never had such a good blow for a long time.
FJ: 7 out of 10. Good GFE feeling. Felt like bonking my GF.
Attitude: Good. I think we have to friendly for the girls to be friendly too.

Willy's rooms are big and clean like what Bro Zxyel said (big thank you). I like the mirrors. The platform bed is not bad too. I like the soft bed which is good for my legs when I am in missionary position (I am a man on a boinking mission). I like the concept too which like a hotel room. Kinda of like Hotel 81 type. Hence got feeling like boinking a MM.

What I do not like that the rooms are not that sound proof. Tommy's room are like that too. Hence I can hear the girls next door when they are really loud when they are boinked beyond the point of return.

Quite happy. Next change is Gwee's place and the target is Fen Fen.
Old 19-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bros,today i tried a girl called guennie. she was pleasant looking. when she arrived in the room she take off cloths i strike lottery again. no bush, nice and clean and can see her chibai in all it's glory. bathtime pay attention to arsehole and i can guess what was coming. on the bed lay on front n she lick and use her nipples on ear! 1st time. on front she bbbj me like my dick tasted of her favorite food. nice licking of ball leg toes etc. but the best is yet to come. she bbbj you n move her body around the bed inclubing 69 then woooom gone only to come back again. helicopted. hehehe u look at mirror can see many different angle of her clean hole. after long catbath and bbj she cap n ask for mision impossible. then i turn her round , bang long time and deceided to cim.
look 7/10
tit a cup with nice long nipples
bbbj 8/10 she scores
arse ream 6/10
lawn nil 10/10
french i dont like with pro
overall nice way to pass an hour
rtf yes tamma with cheng cheng, both are puttin greens!
Old 20-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oneshot1k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Asked for AB today.. but OKT heard wrong and sent me Amy instead ^^;;

Amy
Face: 6
Boobs: Small breasts and nipples, for small-breast lovers
Body: 7
AR: 7 (but short)
BJ: 7.5 (no CIM)
FJ: 6.5
RTF: No

(See 2 post above for another review, sorry bro, i didnt see the Christy Chung in her in anyway at all )
Old 20-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Yuki (16-8)

Been awhile since I partied, and so I headed down to Tommy's joint....hoping to...err... relax watch TV...or perhaps lose a few pounds.

I got the second option upon arrival, no chance to even bat an eyelid on the first. The choice was Yuki, mid to late 20s... a rather sweet face yet slutty yet sleepy looks.... gee, how do u sum it all up in one word?

Got a slight pinch on my buttocks as we headed into the temp love nest! Ice breaker included talks about handphones and some bullshiting life stories... the kind that goes - I married lah, her kampung days lah, her stint in GL lah etc...

Bath was enjoyable, thorough wash up of vital points... soapy and rounded off with a short blow on my half sleepy lil bro to wake him up.

Lying face down, I was totally consumed by her cat bath...lotsa wet licks... from fingers to toes, arms to back, penis to anus. Her occasion hand tease on my dick was enough to jolt me... by the time she ARed me...I was in seventh heaven. Nice variations of light lashes and probbing.

I like her body thou, compared to years ago when I had her... wee bit more weight, mouthful B-C cuppers tipped by interesting pink nipples. I was focusing on those pairs whilst her worked her way all over me again, I refused to released em till her puss was offered. Felt a dose of KY, so skipped the 69 section... fingering was enough. Her BBBJ was nice, in fact too nice reminding me of the helicopter style... constant attacking on the prickhead with long lashes up n down my shaft, very good deep suction and before I spilled my juices...I had to stop her. We took kneeling stand, I had the freeplay to rub her clit whilst her fondled my dick and continued cat bath on me. The nice bit was seeing her jolt and trembled after my magic finger worked! It looked authentic enough cos she was arching back as if pleading me to stop yet at the same time, liking the tingling sensation.

Next, she pushed me back and took her "Kwan Imm Cross Sea" stance... goodness me...I was so engrossed with the foreplay till I did not noticed her capping me (the OKT verified that it was one of her top skill)... fantastic! I loved the way she roded me, messing up her own hair in passion, and stopping at times to encourage me to reciprocate the thrust back on her. Really a sight to behold! She turned 180 degrees and carry on riding, I had some fun probbing her ass and the way she was enjoying reminded me of the Mcdonald's Ad: "She's Lovin it!"

We ended the session in "messionary"...note not missionary. The angling was out of sorts, we were almost humpin n pumpin off the bed! Crazy, lewd, sexy.... too bad I was taken by it all, imaginations ran wild, she was encouraging me to go full speed with sheer moans... as I thrusted like a mad hound... to the extend that I had cramps right after my orgasm! Guess age is catching up... better not think I'm some Rocco Siffredi stud liao. Lastly, I had some difficulties trying to french her... only some light plants. (hopefully someone can verify if she into frenching). Then b4 we left the room, she offered me e few elusive seconds of frenching...weird eh?

Fcuk, I was wobbling even as we walked out of the room... and bloody another pinch on my buttocks... this time round, I smacked her ass!

I'll be back for her,
The Hustler
Old 22-04-2004, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
AB (20 Apr, Tues)

Always wanted to try out Cat150 after hearing so many good reviews about their services, looks etc. Finally got a chance when i received my pay. The only problem that I faced is.... which gal to bonk... What should I compromise... looks? hmm.... To me, service is everything... so my requirement would be someone who can give me gf feeling. so off to tommy place as I was grateful for his hospitality... i.e. always drink tea though never once ask for a gal since no money. Kudos to Tommy! *bow*

Reach HQ at about 140 pm. Wanted to ask for bobo since I'm a sucker for boobs and also heard that her service is not bad. Too bad for me... she is on leave. Tommy told me to wait and get the "girl of my dreams". I obliged and waited in expectation. About 20 min, 2 gals enter... one was wearing a sexy blue dress (bra top that is part of the dress). Tommy told me to enter the room with her. When I enter the room with her, we proceed to strip. She tried to start a small chat with me, which I appreciated. I told her that this is my first time doing cat150... big mistake... cos later throughout the sex... I felt that I am being instructed.

Everything quite sop... I went in to bath with her assistance of cos. She paid close attention to my toes, which is something different from my cat40 experience. Shit! should have volunteer to wash her as well.... don't know why suddently I became so shy... Quite unlike of me...

After the bath, she instructed me to lie down and proceed with her cat bath. Must say that her neh neh is really nice. She told me that her stretch mark is a result of her success in losing weight. Maybe, she is too successful in weight loss regime to the extent that her left breast (b cup) seems to be smaller than her right. kekeke... I liked it when she gyrate her soft breast on my legs, followed by sucking my toes...

After the cat bath, she again instructed me to turn over for AR. Nothing to shout about. Don't really feel any sensation. Anyway, I like to watch her pleasurizing my anal through the mirror on the sides and on the top. Something different....

While bbbj me, I'm indeed impressed by her tongue twirling skills as well as her detail attention to my didi. She turned her body into a 69 position for me to taste her abalone. I've got carried away savouring her pussy and started AR her. She stop me instantly and told me that her anal is still virgin and therefore, there is no way my tongue can penetrate the "tight defenses". Why should I do that? I mean... I've no passion for shit right...?!?! Halfway through, her phone rang. She told me her customer bought some fake Cartier watches for her. Seems that she really appreciate him a lot from the way she smiles. What is disturbing for me is the way she kept spitting into endless rolls toilet paper... Guess it is an SOP for cat150. At least it is hygenic.

Capped me and mount me on top. Only maintain the position for less than 2 min b4 changing to doggie. Similarly, I was instructed to do her missionary after 2 min of doggie. Nothing to shout about other than the fact that her pussy is quite tight. She was moaning when my didi is engaged in mortal combat with her pussy. Sounds quite fake, which bothers me a bit. Cos I need to feel that my partner is enjoying b4 I can cum. As a result, my didi starts to soften. My biggest turn off came when she stop me when I was finally enjoying myself in the missionary position. She told me I'm hurting her cos my didi too big and is pushing hard against her uterus. She then capped my index finger with a condom and ask me to feel the uterus. Some biology class.... haizz.... WTF! She ask if I pcc too much cos she felt that I'm not receiving much simulation. She then gave me 2 option... either hj or bj... Of cos I choose the latter. Another reason being is that we have only left 10 min. She dutifully suck my didi like there's no tommorrow for almost about 10 min. I have to psycho myself to cum by imagining that I'm bonking Ice of BHC while fingering her abalone. She blamed me subtly for not telling her earlier to let me finger her. If only she knew earlier, she wouldn't have to work so hard.

Finally cum. She pass me some toilet paper to clean up by myself. Motioned me into the toilet room. Rest is SOP.

Looks: 6/10. Plain jane. Slitty eyes. Lower jaw seems to jut out a bit but still ok. shoulder length hair which is quite shiok to touch.
Figure: 7/10. Shapely figure. Long slender legs as well.
Neh Neh: 7/10. B cup. Perky and soft. Defintely real.
Ass: 7/10. Quite meaty for doggie. Quite firm as well.
BBBJ: 7/10. Quite good with tongue twirling action.
AR: 4/10. No feeling at all for me.
FJ: 5/10. Don't like the feeling of being instructed.
Attitude: 7/10. Although I can feel that she is not enjoying the session and is just trying to fulfill her obligation, I must commend that she is quite hardworking throughout the entire session.
Overall: 4/10. Cos no chemistry with her. Not her fault. Just that she isn't the type I wanted.
RTF: Most probably not. Anyway, I just wanted to try out the cat150 scene. Will be retiring soon for the cheong scene... Just wanted to be a good man too...
Old 22-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR On Rina (21 April 2004)

Have heard quite a bit of her and her service. Never seen her before. Tried to get her a few times, but always not working or wait wait wait.

Waited for more than an hour before she finally arrived. From the outlook, she is quite pretty, with decent look, round face, quite big eyes and tinted hair. In the room, we greeted each other and had some chat, like how I got to know her etc. We stripped individually and hopped into the shower room. The shower was SOP and nothing exciting. She has a nice round fleshy butt, good for doggie fuck.

I went on the bed and laid down waiting for her to prepare herself. She came on top of me and started off with frenching. It was not real frenching as she just stuck out her tongue, like Jasmine of L18, and you can suck and lick her tongue. She sucked and licked both of my nipples for a while and then straight to bbbj. No catbath. Her bbbj was normal and seems boring too. She just suck and twirl her tongue around my dick head. No deep throat. Her hands just placed on my tummy and ocassionally rubbed my chest. She does not know how to stimulate me with her hands on my balls and groin area. This is my first time my bbbj was so boring and I can tahan so long. The bbbj was long about 10 mins and in one boring position.

After the boring bbbj, she came up again and so-called frenched again. I turned her to lie on the bed and I began my service on her. I sucked and licked her nipples, but she seems to be preventing me from playing with her titts. I could fee her titts was slight hard in the surrounding area. Her titts are not big and quite small. This reminds me of Xin Xin. I think her boob job was done badly. Then I moved south and took a closer look at her pussy hole. She has bushy hair but were trimmed and could see stubs all round. She automatically used her hands to spread open the pussy lips and waited for me to lick her clit. As I licked the clit, she would gyrate her hip to further stimulate herself. She was looking at me with the blurry eyes and moaning softly. The licking went on for a few minutes until my tongue got tired. I turned her butt to sideways to expose her a-hole and licked her a-hole. She was moaning louder. I then inserted my finger into her pussy hole and dig inside. I could hear the squeeky sound from there. It was very wet now. Then I took out my finger and used the tip of my finger to rub her clit hard and fast. She was moaning and moaning. I could see some fluid dripping out from her cunt hole. At first was just clear fluid, and then later became slightly white like diluted milk. They were trickling out of the hole and got the bedsheet a bit wet. This got me excited and I got up and motioned her to bbbj me again, as I took the condom for her. After a short bbbj, she put on the condom. She quickly turned and assume doggie position. I slowly inserted my hard dick into her wet hole and pumped slowly, torturing her. She was facing the mirror and she was looking me pumping her. Her face was like in agony. I bent forward and used my finger to rub her exposed clit again. She was moaning louder and gyrating her hip to motion me to pump her. I pumped her slowly and ocassionally took out my dick to see her hole wide opened and then insert it in again.

After a few more pumps, I motioned her to lie down and I pumped her in missionary. Some frenching was done again. I then turned her to sideway and pumped her harder. She was almost screaming and she said it was shiok and very deep inside her. I quicken my pumping and got harder and after a few more strokes, I finally cummed. The rest was SOP and we chatted a long while about 10 minutes before we got to the ending shower and left the room.

Overall an ok session, adn the total time was 1 hour.

Looks: 6.5/10 (sweet, big eyes, round face)
Body: 6.5/10 (Average frame, about 1.55m tall, ok complexion, brown skin tone.)
Boobs: 5/10 (small, about 32A, slightly hard around the breast area, dark nipples but can erect when licked)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (bushy but trimmed with stubs, very wet, no KY, can finger and lick until cum juice flow out)
Butt: 7.5/10 (nice, soft, round, meaty, better than Sandra's)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (soft, no deep throat, boring)
AR: NA (I did on her)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, wet, she enjoys it)
Frenching: Not true frenching, but she sticks out her tongue for you to lick and suck on it.

Cheers!
zyxel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1