The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni Juice View Post
he trying to divert attention away again.low scum bag tee vee.

used this trick too many times until we sian. create another nick,post ppl details and divert the flame war so that his investment thing is forgotten.

Tee vee=M.scofield=madmax=cyborgman many many many more! anybody care to add on??

is it really so difficult to issue receipt for cash that u have pocketed?
i'm sure this trip when bro C@ meet up with the investors, sure can achieve something to get this fucker. tv think he very smart, divert attention here and there, sweet talk to investors when he is in s'pore...phui...he will not succeed. bro C@ will screw his ass big time this time.
Old 23-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
i'm waiting for him to bite me ler... what took him so long. he kept using the same old tactic, disturb innocent samster using clone. he is digging his own grave.
yes. i understood that.
I also know he will be pulling every single soul down with him.
The best thing is to get as many samsters he had conned to come out and exposes his shit work.

So romance instead of hiding and doing stupid things, may as well come out and explain. or expose TV.

I somehow know TV already pacify romance with his CB promises yet again.
Old 23-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Raak

Quote:
i'm sure this trip when bro C@ meet up with the investors, sure can achieve something to get this fucker. tv think he very smart, divert attention here and there, sweet talk to investors when he is in s'pore...phui...he will not succeed. bro C@ will screw his ass big time this time.
this is without a doubt.

Some source coming in that TV has already close his blog.
Old 23-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak View Post
this is without a doubt.
Some source coming in that TV has already close his blog.
you can never believe anything coming out from ppl around that fucker, TV will delibrately "leak" false infor for ppl to spread around and created confusion.
Old 23-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni Juice View Post
is it really so difficult to issue receipt for cash that u have pocketed?
of course very difficult, he act blur and give lame excuse when been asked upon issuing a receipt. i see how long will that plot of his work, counting down to 27th dec.
Old 23-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
BTW, if you want to clarify with me things about TV hor, no need to look for me. If you really wu sim want to find TV, I believed you can find him anytime. But don't get me involved in your disputes with TV, because I don't know him.
now you say you did not want to involve in bro C@'s issue when you are always trying to drag bro C@ in singrakthai and romance issue (cb, not even your issue at all, until now i did not see bro singrakthai say anything yet, only you kay poh chee kpkb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Because I saw you keep trying to defend Mr Romance in the 1st place mah. I have no personal issue with you and since you say you don't want be involved right then I don't ask you anymore lor.

Asking you some questions hoping that you will be consistently honest.
good tactic bro C@, asking this joker the same question he keep asking you. let the kay poh chee aka chua sia have a taste of what go around come around.
Old 23-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
M.Scofield is Cool - loads of Potential

Someone today very busy, no time to post his story. Now get his dog to come out to bark for fun. May be he too busy looking for dagger to loan to others.

Usual blah blah, last time Unrepentant is TV. Now I am TV, that will also mean I am unrepentant. Try to help people and be hero, at least find something more solid then come out and KPKB lar.

So wat happening to your Gal Friend N and Y? if those gal is will to be with you and let you support, then they are nothing different from those Thai WL. What so proud about having those Bimbo as GF, mean you can do them RAW most likely. No guarantee that they will screw someone who willing to pay, money make the world go round. Just remember what go around come around, just see how long your so call gal friend will stick to you if something happen.

Please show us something solid that you can claim, Talk to investor will be useful. Let see how far you can help and take action, may be just you want to action only. You Chief Justice Peh, had not heard of any CJ with that name.

Good luck to your coming return trip, your lawyer will be bring you more good news.

Enjoy and Cheers, Merry X'mas to All include CyberEgghead, Chickenhead and OriKachunhead.

Scofield
Old 24-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
Bro A is DarkAsh and his tirak is May from a farm in SKY. The story from thaivisitor is that someone tried to ruin his friendship with DarkAsh by spreading this false story about May moonlighting behind DarkAsh's back. This is because thaivisitor is the one who introduce May to DarkAsh and had given his assurance to DarkAsh that May is a "good" girl and would remain faithful if she quits the farm. He kept repeating that May will make a "good" wife. Now we know what that means

Regards
Nanog69
Sigh. darkash and his tirak should have trust in each other than to believe TV.
why darkash needs TV assurance that his tirak is a good girl?
Apart from Romance, now i know TV other jobs is to introduce WLs to samster as wives?
So that TV can have all the secrets and further blackmail situations?
Perhaps darkash can also come out and tell us more when romace prefer to hide?
Old 24-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Raak

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Scofield View Post
Someone today very busy, no time to post his story. Now get his dog to come out to bark for fun. May be he too busy looking for dagger to loan to others.

Please show us something solid that you can claim,

Scofield
another example of KPKB. thanks to the demo.
Old 24-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings View Post
Since u mention my nick so got no choice but to reply u loh... I dun remember saying its you but since u admit I dun mind. Ya loh I like to talk big. People who knows me all say that. I also like to borrow knife kill people. So what? Better than u being a ladle used to stirr shit by others. Anyway since u claim I have your address and posted so big in the forum, I must ask my friend when he is back from thailand then. So u wait hor..dun be like last time in E8 post big big half the GL thread pple waiting for u then u dun turn up.

Lastly if possible dun bring up my nick as I dun want to be associated with smelly ass holes..now I know SC=CS no wonder u have this nick.

TIO BO Mr MATRIX?
http://sbf.today/showpos...postcount=3267
Aiyo, You never read what cyber@id reply you meh?

Want to come just come and find me lah. Need to send you invitation card boh? You should be able to ambush me with hordes of your kar kias. Those hatyai gangsters or simi maesai hooligans. Mai tiam tiam post here and there want threaten with names and addresses. No one can stop you from doing what you want to do. Who wants to beat me, whack me, kill me, who can stop you all? I should be more scared of you guys than you guys scared of me.
Talking about this, now I chua sai siah. I very scared of Internet Forum Tai Kors.

Paiseh, a smelly asshole like me (since you said so), just love to reply to smelly assholes like you.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 24-12-2006, 02:17 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
now you say you did not want to involve in bro C@'s issue when you are always trying to drag bro C@ in singrakthai and romance issue (cb, not even your issue at all, until now i did not see bro singrakthai say anything yet, only you kay poh chee kpkb)

good tactic bro C@, asking this joker the same question he keep asking you. let the kay poh chee aka chua sia have a taste of what go around come around.
Don't have then don't have lor. Now what you want, drag everyone in again?

You sure not even my issue boh?

If today I say you fuck your good friend's wife or girlfriend, will you dulan me or not?
If today I insult your gf or wife as ladyboy, will you dulan me or not?

Mr Romance go and talk behind Singrakthai's back saying that SRT's gf is ladyboy. Then Suteerak1099 come and say SRT's gf is ladyboy. SRT only met 4 samsters who saw is gf. And one of them is Mr Romance. Mr Romance mention to SRT and ask him is his gf a ladyboy. SRT said no. Simple. So is there a need for Mr Romance to badmouth SRT's gf is a ladyboy to samsters he met?

Suteerak1099 then said someone told him SRT's gf is ladyboy. I said SRT's gf is not a ladyboy, then Suteerak1099 said have I fucked SRT's gf before then? If not how I know she is not a ladyboy?

C'mon, you and me are adults. Want to fuck me or want to fuck SRT, just fuck us straight lah. Why involve gf and family and insult?

So who started all these rumour-mongering?

Now I only want to ask Mr Romance 1 simple question. What wrong has Singrakthai done to him that he can go around telling others that Singrakthai's gf is ladyboy when it is not true?

It is this main question that Mr Romance is trying to avoid

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 24-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Samster

I am not interested in whose enmity with who in this thread. I am not interested who wants to be big brother, big gangster or whatsoever in this forum.

I am only interested to know why Mr Romance must badmouth others behind people's back. The rest who wants to speak up for Mr Romance, please let him do the explanation himself.

Do not need to explain on behalf of Mr Romance. Because he is reading this. If he is adult enough to do all these things to others, then he must be adult enough to come out and explain himself.

thank you
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Scofield View Post
Enjoy and Cheers, Merry X'mas to All
yo roger!today so free no need go kiss channel?or is it nobody contact u for u to bring them there?
Old 24-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
M.Scofield is Cool - loads of Potential

So someone who think he is a somebody with so much to say earlier about something and everything, trying to save everyone from everything but actually a nobody and can do nothing very busy is it? Had nothing else to say for now and need to wait for 27th Dec.

You really had too much of your own NONEED JUICE, nothing new I can see here. So Boring now, try to be quiet and pretend to be a Man of Words actually a Man of "NO" Words but full of shits.

HOHOHO, so who are you? Tai Kor wantobe or just some idiots with spare cash to burn on Thai WL who call themself Students or Model. Merry X'mas.

Cheers,

Scofield
Old 24-12-2006, 12:20 PM
MerryX'Mas

Let there be peace in the forum. Wishing everyone here a Very Merry X'mas, is a time for sharing, forgive & forget. Peace to all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1