The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbalest View Post
Guys recently see Linda appear a lot. Seasoned Bros care to feedback if any of the recommendations are true?
All the feedback here is all individual feelings not apply to everyone.All you need is tryout and you will know good or bad.
I tryout myself I find money spend with good return
Old 26-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
Went to visit this two lady anna and qianqian who is in Singapore for the first time

http://sglonelyguys.com/anna-massage/

look is 95% resemblance to photo. location is in Area G very near MRT A, massage is done in full nude but the skill is average but i`m not there for 100% authentic massage. GFE is 100/100. Catbath and Hj very sensual did not try her bbbj and cim. Like to get her pussy rubbed and keep saying very enjoyable. Did not use handphone at all even though the phone sms keep coming in which i find it rare. May take long time to reply sms because of it. had already rtm 3 times service still exactly the same never take things for granted

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Just arrive 3 days ago
Location wise also in Area G, look resemblance to video more than the photo, maybe because of the angle . massage can be done in nude but i did not request. skill is good and GFE is 9/10, very chatty and make the massage enjoyable.cathbath was very good and wet , can be painted and ask me to grab her boobs harder while painting.she like to be hugged tightly .i exceeded massage timing too. Will definitely RTM too
T
http://sglonelyguys.com/coco-massage/

Location in kembangan not staying alone, look doesn`t resemble to photo at all 4/10 in terms of look. massage is good done in half nude but seems very rush and sensual is also done in a very rush manner, gfe is 7/10 but not worthy to RTM or visit at all.

Bro JasonSG, you tried coco before. does she look like the same person in her pics?
Old 26-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
http://sglonelyguys.com/bai-xue-massage/

anyone tried before? Appreciate your views.

Cheers
Old 26-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Bro JasonSG, you tried coco before. does she look like the same person in her pics?
Some resemblance, but photos are heavily "beautified" using meitu. Service is commercial, and massage is passable. Even though she was fully nude, the session did not excite me. One of those I'd classify as not worth a detailed FR.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sglocalmassage.org/yuki/
You guys have to check this yuki out, real deal. Photo and real person 80% same, the moment she open the door i know it's her. Had tried her fews days back, pretty syt with slim figure, too bad boobs only b. Massage up to standard, not those piano type but I'm not there for massage, her teasing really power, hard to describe. Roaming and playfulness very high.
Her gfe have to be careful if not easily trap, haha.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Recently paid another visit to FEEL.
After some bro mentioned that she looks between 35 to 40, she did looked older to me now. lol. but definitely its either in late twenties or early thirties.
Btw, anyone feel painful when u touch ur groin area after her jg? This happened in my previous visits to her as well. now i’m abit scare that it may cause damage to my manhood.

rtm: still a yes to me as her looks is my fave type but no more jg for me liao.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 14
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Learned from Laura that her friend just arrived from China and has not put up her ad yet, so very little business. Genuine syt and excellent service. Go to Laura's WeChat for details. WuEr's contact is 84035576. She provides the usual services for $110. Treat her nice, and a good time is probably yours. I can't wait to see her again.

Last edited by sgjoey; 27-10-2017 at 02:30 AM.
Old 27-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Learned from Laura that her friend just arrived from China and has not put up her ad yet, so very little business. Genuine syt and excellent service. Go to Laura's WeChat for details. WuEr's contact is 84035576. She provides the usual services for $110. Treat her nice, and a good time is probably yours. I can't wait to see her again.
Can help me check if her jg is as good as Laura. If so, I dun mind trying since not much syt in the mkt now can do good jg..
Old 27-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Visited this girl, Nuo Nuo, from Wolf (search under No.48). Spotted her earlier but had my doubts because she was charging $60 for an hour of fully nude massage with one HJ. Subsequently, her price was raised to $80 an hour for the same services and I continued to have my doubts. Possibly fake photos or hidden charges, I thought. Sent some test SMSes and she seemed quite a nice and patient girl. Evaluated the MRs on the website and my instincts told me some of them were highly likely to be true. Decided to trust my instincts and book a session with her.

On arrival, found that the location is in a condo in an opposition ward with two security guards at the entrance. Walked past the guards without making eye contact to avoid unnecessary questions, and entered by the exit without problems. (Location: 6/10) On arrival at the unit, was greeted by this pretty girl with long hair, sparkling eyes and sharp nose, about 27-28 years old. In my view, she looks much prettier in person. (Looks 8.5/10) Heng ah!

Was given a fresh clean towel before showering alone in the common toilet which was rather clean. (Hygiene 8/10) On returning to the room, she stripped to her panties. Asked if she could remove her panties as well and she readily agreed. Her body is surprisingly slim and shapely (9/10). Unblemished fair skin, bushy down south, 34B boobs with tiny nipples. (8/10 for me, boobs lovers will score them lower.)

Massage got some standard as she worked as a masseuse in Shenzhen before coming to our shores. Unlike some fully nude MLs, she had no qualms about sitting on my back. Chatted with her while she massaged my back, and she acknowledged that she enjoyed the contact of our naked bodies as much as I did. She apologized that her bed was too small, and I countered that it would be excellent for cozying up close to each other, but she retorted jokingly that a bigger bed would be more fun, and allow for more patterns and games. Kinky... ! She did an extended back-stepping which I found thoroughly enjoyable. (Massage 8/10) This was followed by a breast massage, which was well-done but commercial. Turned over, kissing of my nipples, which was another commercial manoeuvre. Next, she switched to simulated riding, rubbing her pussy against my didi, and the lil' bro started to respond. Grabbed her boobs as I admired her beautiful face and lovely body, all the while thinking, this girl could surely price her service at $100 an hour and there'd still be a long queue of bros seeking her services. Surrendered soon enough, and she helped me clean up with a wet tissue.

She did not immediately dress up after that but continued to sit on my pelvic region as we chatted, while I roamed her southern region (4G roaming). She shared that she did not set strict roaming limits, and would go with the flow, based on her interaction with her customers, occasionally even doing a BBBJ if it seemed the apt thing to do. She added that she enjoys feeling pampered, and responds better to guys who show genuine concern. (Hint, hint.) Couldn't resist asking her about her low charges, and learnt that her prices were set by her boss (read OKT), who takes $20 from her earnings for every 60-min session. Hence, in order to boost his own earnings, the boss had conned her into charging $60 an hour. After receiving feedback from her customers that she could at least charge $100 an hour, she negotiated with the boss who relented to increase her price to $80 an hour after she threatened to return home immediately. She apologized that as she was not making much after expenses, she had to reply to SMSes promptly to ensure that she did not lose any customer. We continued to chat casually till it was time to shower, interrupted by the calls and SMSes from bros asking stupid questions like "$100 can have two FJs?"

Nuo Nuo is a gem in the vein of Min Min. In many ways, I found her similar to MM, whose service and company I enjoyed a great deal. Fans of MM could give her a try. Will RTM for sure.
Tried the other day. Smoke smell in the room isn't strong.
Shared apartment with 2 others.

And probably no chemistry with her.
Overall looks and package is ok to me, but just no feels I guess
Old 27-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
Recently paid another visit to FEEL.
After some bro mentioned that she looks between 35 to 40, she did looked older to me now. lol. but definitely its either in late twenties or early thirties.
Btw, anyone feel painful when u touch ur groin area after her jg? This happened in my previous visits to her as well. now i’m abit scare that it may cause damage to my manhood.

rtm: still a yes to me as her looks is my fave type but no more jg for me liao.
I do regular maintenance under Feel, no pain. In fact, I enjoy the after effects for a few days after each session with Feel.

Perhaps you should try someone like Ling Ling Jie to see if you feel the same pain. There could be some blockage in your system.
Old 27-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Visited SLG xiao yue.
Abit on the plump side. Coarse voice
Average massage.
Will not return
Old 27-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliang View Post
which lizzy?
She is now in LTD

https://newltdsg.net/lizzy/
Old 27-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

MR on LTD Polly

After seeing quite a number of glowing reviews on Polly, decided to give her a try.
Unfortunately, as the say goes One Man's Meat is Another's Poison, my experience was definitely not as glowing as what others may have experienced.

Face: 6.8/10 She is not bad looking. Shows nice dimples when she smiles. However complexion is not fantastic and she probably looks like early 30's.
Body: 7.3/10 I would consider her as slim. Meaty in some parts but you can definitely still see the curves and no one would ever regard as a baby elephant.
Boobs: ???/10 (7/10 for me) This is the questionable part. Her selling point is her big boobs. While I am generally a boob lover, hers somehow don't appeal to me. They are big, no doubt. At least an E I would say. All natural and soft. But it does appear somewhat saggy and you can see the stretch marks on the top part of the boobs due to the weight pulling on the skin.
Sensual/HJ: Inexperienced. That's all I can say. She still does the dance routine, unfortunately. It's quite awful from my point of view, but I abit paiseh to tell her to stop so I just let her do her stuff. The HJ, while patiently don't, came across as pretty painful tugging. While I did cum in the end, I think my lil bro suffered quite a bit as well.

Overall, she is a nice lady, and genuinely wanting to offer good service. However, the whole package was lacking somewhat and the feel was rather commercial. She tries too hard at making lewd small talk but I guess it didn't quite appeal to me.

RTM is a no no for me but I wish her well and hope she makes the money she intends to.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
Went to visit this two lady anna and qianqian who is in Singapore for the first time

http://sglonelyguys.com/anna-massage/

look is 95% resemblance to photo. location is in Area G very near MRT A, massage is done in full nude but the skill is average but i`m not there for 100% authentic massage. GFE is 100/100. Catbath and Hj very sensual did not try her bbbj and cim. Like to get her pussy rubbed and keep saying very enjoyable. Did not use handphone at all even though the phone sms keep coming in which i find it rare. May take long time to reply sms because of it. had already rtm 3 times service still exactly the same never take things for granted

http://sglonelyguys.com/qianqian-massage/

Just arrive 3 days ago
Location wise also in Area G, look resemblance to video more than the photo, maybe because of the angle . massage can be done in nude but i did not request. skill is good and GFE is 9/10, very chatty and make the massage enjoyable.cathbath was very good and wet , can be painted and ask me to grab her boobs harder while painting.she like to be hugged tightly .i exceeded massage timing too. Will definitely RTM too
so any bros know if they stay alone?
Old 27-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Can help me check if her jg is as good as Laura. If so, I dun mind trying since not much syt in the mkt now can do good jg..
Laura friend An Xin is also mint friend too , her service attitude is also good same as mint ,strong GFE, great body ,try it you will know

https://www.perfectmassage.club/anxin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1