The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Wow Ronsee i did not know u went to BL for so long at least can find someone like me. Have been going there for many yrs since 1993
Balai king *salute*

Retired
Old 26-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Wow Ronsee i did not know u went to BL for so long at least can find someone like me. Have been going there for many yrs since 1993
haha Balai is still the most relaxing place for me after having been to so many places in Indonesia.

There was a period from 1998-2000 that i went there every week taking the last ferry on every friday at 620pm departure and returning on Sunday evening. Those were the days when i really 'siow' balai hardcore.

Just couldnt seem to get enough of that place.

Nowadays due to work and family committements have to scale down to monthly trips there.

cheers
Old 26-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
haha Balai is still the most relaxing place for me after having been to so many places in Indonesia.

There was a period from 1998-2000 that i went there every week taking the last ferry on every friday at 620pm departure and returning on Sunday evening. Those were the days when i really 'siow' balai hardcore.
Sianz, sure brings back memories.........lol. Cheers!
Old 26-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha...remember during Suharto downfall? Rupiah were real cheap then. Really spent like a King there. Puahkang was the place.

Thank you
Old 26-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what was the exchange rates then? 10,000 to 1..
Old 26-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Lightbulb Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:

Nowadays due to work and family committements have to scale down to monthly trips there.

cheers

haha...me also siao balai last time. i start going at the age of 17. haha still remember the time when its realli heavening there. can do anything i like. still remember the jackpot? the "bola" the ball thing at ktv. now all don have le. sigh.its true its hard to get enough of that place even though its small. but as we aged, we need to control ourselves. so now also don realli go there that often. anyway i would like u to join u ppl. maybe not on friday. maybe i join u ppl on sat morning.
Old 26-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri View Post
what was the exchange rates then? 10,000 to 1..
I got it @ 9400 to $1/-. But the bloody handphone autoroaming was then expensive. If I could recollect, not even 3mins of talk, bill came to about $50. Booking two gils then was the norm for us cheongstar. Now old leow. One cewek enough already.

Thank you
Old 26-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Hi all bro, was doing a report on my last trip, suddenly com hanged so have to retype but this one wont be so detailed. Went balai last sat and came back on Sunday evening. Stay at maxi, and was quite surprised that the room actually look as gd as new. The last time I stay there was more than 2 years back. ( more than 2 years nv go balai le) just started recently again. As for the pub in maxi, the ktv system not bad, and quite surprisingly to see the waitress there actually got a set of uniform so I can say they are improving. Anyway for this trip, I book a cewek from villa. 23 years old, pretty ( I would rate her 8.5-9/10 using villa standard ) the only bad thing is that she actually had a tattoo on her mouth it’s a straight line down from the lower lips actually I don’t noe how to describe but its just a line not very obvious and quite small in size. Also she got a gd dressing sense. Just like Singaporean one. And the best thing is that she actually wear a transparent night gown when in hotel room. Veryy very hot and sexy. Her service also good. The only “bad” point is that she very realistic. Love money a lot. But for me it’s a gd thing to bk a realistic gal cause u wont get involved with her more safe. But don worry when I m with her, she nv ask me for money and also she treated me very well very sweet also. She love money that part is I find out frm her frm our conversation. Also I would give her a 8.5-9/10. anyway frm my last two trip in less than a month to balai, I realize that actually the ppl there had progress. Back then, they don even use condom now they actually do, back then they dress like gelyang whore and like auntie, now they actually dress up quite nicely ( not all though) overall I tink though all the building, still very much the same, the ppl have improved. I be going there soon again. Hope to have some kaki to go together. Find that more fun to have more ppl there.
Old 27-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Haha...remember during Suharto downfall? Rupiah were real cheap then. Really spent like a King there. Puahkang was the place.
Amen to that bro.
Old 27-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I got it @ 9400 to $1/-. But the bloody handphone autoroaming was then expensive. If I could recollect, not even 3mins of talk, bill came to about $50. Booking two gils then was the norm for us cheongstar. Now old leow. One cewek enough already.
Bro thats why i have an Indon line when i go there. I just top up the pulsa everytime i go there and i can call without having to pay for hefty telephone bills.

U should get a local line there. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Old 27-03-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Bro Veme,

Glad u enjoyed your last trip.

Balai in terms of building and infrastruture hasnt changed much over the last 10years i have been going there.

since the closure of the OZONE disco and the shifting of all the KTV booking joints to the current Villa and Ruko, i have seen some improvements in the WLs dressing.

I must say the main reason Balai captivated me was its relaxing pace of living there. Everything is slow pace. See how the local malay stall cooks your mee rebus? (local version of maggi mee in soup ) Takes him at least 15-20 mins to cook your noodles.

plus the fact that the girls there arent as commercialize as the ones in BTM. Yes all the working girls need $..its the same everywhere but overall they still have that nice kampong feel in them which is what i like.

For many years i have given up on the WLs in the joints. FLs is my preference now and it has given me many new interesting experiences and i love it.

just sharing my 2 cents.

cheers
Old 27-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ronsee: My friends are joining us on friday. Pls help to book 5 extra room for them, thks.

Neb_Neb : U knn put me aeroplane, nv mind next time geylang makan on u.

Date: 05/04/2007
Time: Last Ferry
Venue: HFT

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy

( Friday morning ferry )

04. Bochuns Frds
05. Bochuns Frds
06. Bochuns Frds
07. Bochuns Frds
08. Bochuns Frds

Pls PM your contact and nick to RONSEE

Pls don't join us if you are below:
No Pending List and ah lau style (who like only sleep, bonking, eat in the room and living on his own world)
Old 27-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
RedIndian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
Hi all bro, was doing a report on my last trip,....
Brother,

Good FR, but difficult to read.
Old 27-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
Went balai last sat and came back on Sunday evening. Stay at maxi, and was quite surprised that the room actually look as gd as new. Hope to have some kaki to go together. Find that more fun to have more ppl there.
Bro, thats why I prefer Maxi too. Bedroom clean and still looks good..not like those run-down type.

Cewek wise in term of dressing improve though still lag far behind fm Batam gils. Bedroom dressing...hmmm..so far only twice I slept with one who put on G-string. Safety/hygiene wise, not much improvement. Ceweks still bonking RAW. So, bros, do practise safe sex.

Yes, most of the ceweks there, esp SYT type, are quite demanding. They wont feel shy asking for tips too. Btw, u can join Bro Ronsee next wk trip. Hes a jolly good fella.

Thank you
Old 27-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
U should get a local line there. Just my 2 cents.
Bro, that incident was the first and last cos later cheonging part, I hooked on to their local line. But nowadays, just go to nearby wartel (beside Maxi) will do.

Understand u prefer FLs? But need to be careful on that cos if any unpleasant incident, we do not know who to call unless of course the person who recommended the FL to u is a reliable one. Fm joints, we can always look for the mami/papi if cewek gave us problems.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1