The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
I am not interested in whose enmity with who in this thread. I am not interested who wants to be big brother, big gangster or whatsoever in this forum.

I am only interested to know why Mr Romance must badmouth others behind people's back. The rest who wants to speak up for Mr Romance, please let him do the explanation himself.

Do not need to explain on behalf of Mr Romance. Because he is reading this. If he is adult enough to do all these things to others, then he must be adult enough to come out and explain himself.

thank you
SC
he sure is reading this, but not in a million years he come out to explain.
unless the tide is on his side.
he is hiding now alright.
Old 24-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Scofield View Post
So someone who think he is a somebody with so much to say earlier about something and everything, trying to save everyone from everything but actually a nobody and can do nothing very busy is it? Had nothing else to say for now and need to wait for 27th Dec.

You really had too much of your own NONEED JUICE, nothing new I can see here. So Boring now, try to be quiet and pretend to be a Man of Words actually a Man of "NO" Words but full of shits.

HOHOHO, so who are you? Tai Kor wantobe or just some idiots with spare cash to burn on Thai WL who call themself Students or Model. Merry X'mas.

Cheers,

Scofield
yo roger, collect so much money from investor and all you manage now is to write about football in your blog? btw, we still waiting for our receipt from hatyai after dark website investment.

dun try to divert attention here again.
Old 24-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak View Post
he sure is reading this, but not in a million years he come out to explain.
unless the tide is on his side.
he is hiding now alright.
trust me, the tide will never be on his side again. we have already see clearly what tactics this conman used and how he remain quiet on the receipt issue. if it is a genuine business, why can't he simply issued a receipt? see how long can he hide. 3 more days to go.
Old 24-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From Roger's blog

Replies To SBF

Wow! I see there are a lot of activities in SBF, centering on me (as usual). I likr to reply to set some records straight but I don’t want to “re-activate my nick, nor create a new nick.

I don’t think my readers here want me to “contaminate” my blog with such nonsense so here’s what I’ll do.

I’ll need 2 volunteers who are not afraid of being zapped to give me their email addresses. I’ll email my replies to both of them and one of them will then post my replies on SBF and the other will make sure that my replies are not edited.

Of course Cyberaid’s supporters will say his version is the “real” version for example as noted in Jungle Rider aka Hup Seng came in agreeing with HIS version with some “added” spices too.

The Unrepentant is wrong to nominate Cyberaid for Nobel price. I think he should be nominated for Golden Horse or Oscar Best Actor Award for the way he expertly turn the events to make him look good!

My email is [email protected] and by the way Ben aka Cyberaid, not damn me, but damn yourself for what I will have to post.

Merry Christmas!

see what nonsense this fucker will post, trying to created a flame war and divert attention again? nice try. why don't you just used your clone to post? oh... I forgot, thaivisitor have no clones.
Old 24-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My email is [email protected] and by the way Ben aka Cyberaid, not damn me, but damn yourself for what I will have to post.

I'm waiting for you to post your side of story, I'm sure many others is also waiting. Make sure you also post how you beg for my forgiveness through PM to me and how I reply you, OK bo?
Old 24-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post

I'm waiting for you to post your side of story, I'm sure many others is also waiting. Make sure you also post how you beg for my forgiveness through PM to me and how I reply you, OK bo?
tai kor TV vs another tai kor psyberegg. who will emerge as the new hatyai tai kor?

how come u all can access his blog huh?
Old 24-12-2006, 05:24 PM
MerryX'Mas

Give it a rest guys, it X'mas eve for christ sake!
Let there happiness and peace for the holiday season. Cheers
Old 24-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
tai kor TV vs another tai kor psyberegg. who will emerge as the new hatyai tai kor?

http://www.thaivisitor.org/blog/

Old 24-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Raak

Quote:

ya. many cannot access his blog.
why?
Old 24-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
I can also access leh. :P

Hope he post more pics of tiko peks in action.
hahaha....
Old 24-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

M Scofied, you have an axe to grind with Cyber@id? I am only saying some fair words and I am not in anyway targeting anyone. I wrote because I think Cyber@id is facing a difficult situation with divorce.

I won't be saying very much more because I have been zapped by some guys without balls and will go into moderation soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Scofield View Post
He need to call becos he is Tai Kor of that small town, he do not go meet people alone. And rest assured Junglerider will be with him, so people will know he is Tai Kor have Foot Soldier to protect him.

The whole event of incidents no one to be blame but he himself, no one can force a cow to drink if the cow dun want to drink. he is his own betrayer, he betray his marriage thus end up with Divorce. He has his fustration and no where to vent, so had to get an easy target.

I think it is a good thing, not for him but his ex-wife to be. The one suffering will only be his children, so better wake up and save his own sorry ass. Dun keep trying to act hero and Tai Kor, no way you can achieve as many here had already see thru your ugly face. You think you so handsome that so many gals offer her body to you? If you had no money who care to let you F for free. Think about it....

Cheers,

Scofield
Old 24-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
From Roger's blog

[COLOR="Red"]Replies To SBF

Wow! I see there are a lot of activities in SBF, centering on me (as usual). I likr to reply to set some records straight but I don’t want to “re-activate my nick, nor create a new nick.
the question remained unanswered : Why can't you issue a receipt for cash you pocketed?

why dun you set this record straight instead of all the bullshit and flame wars?

you have been reading this forum every day so dun come and pretend and act (as usual).
Old 24-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From Roger's blog

He already got a clone call madmax. Why trying to lie again?

Quote:
I don’t think my readers here want me to “contaminate” my blog with such nonsense so here’s what I’ll do.
And he want to "contaminate" this forum by using other samsters to reply for him here? Now what has Sam done to him that he wanted to take revenge and "contaminate" this forum?

Quote:
I’ll need 2 volunteers who are not afraid of being zapped to give me their email addresses. I’ll email my replies to both of them and one of them will then post my replies on SBF and the other will make sure that my replies are not edited.
Volunteers? Doesn't he have 200+ supporters who have supporting his blog? His staunch cronies who have been supporting his blog now has no balls to do his dirty work that he has to publicly ask for volunteers?

Quote:
The Unrepentant is wrong to nominate Cyberaid for Nobel price. I think he should be nominated for Golden Horse or Oscar Best Actor Award for the way he expertly turn the events to make him look good!
Well, best oscar should go to the conman instead the way he lie and acting like he is a good samaritan to samster going to hatyai. He even swear upon his son that he NEVER TAKE A SINGLE CENT commission.

Quote:
If he want to post, then go ahead and do it. Don't give excuses and try to act pitiful or later issue apology again.

Quote:
Merry Christmas!
I sure he will be having a merry christmas, S$30k in his pocket for blogging a few lines here and there everyday. No need to do any real work, sure merry right
Old 24-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Samster

nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
From Roger's blog

Few months back, I have already warn samsters here that this conman, thaivisitor, will not hesitate to reveal out whatever personal information he has on anyone who fall out with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69, 20th Aug 2006
http://sbf.today/showpos...6&postcount=15

They chose to keep quiet because he knows their identity and has their personal data as well. Furthermore he knows all about their sexual romp. He will not hesitate to use it against anyone who dare to expose him. That is why Sam's advice against meeting up with samsters known through the forum is sacrosanct.

Regards
Nanog69
Now you know why many who have being conned by him are keeping quiet because they are afraid of what he will tell?

Regards
Nanog69
Old 24-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
And he want to "contaminate" this forum by using other samsters to reply for him here? Now what has Sam done to him that he wanted to take revenge and "contaminate" this forum?

I sure he will be having a merry christmas, S$30k in his pocket for blogging a few lines here and there everyday. No need to do any real work, sure merry right
1) his blog how will he let people contaminate?try posting sme shit about him and he will never allow the comments to come out. so he can stop his act of saying contaminate his blog. that time when he came back singapore, he post big big in his blog, he met up with his investors.he post big big that he met up with bro N and completely fabricated all the scenario and can even sccoff at people saying he is afraid of bro N. truth is, he didnt even got the balls to meet bro N.roger lim made an appointment and didnt even turn up.bro N gott to go around hunting for him in geylang.

2) sbf is where he generate his traffic flow and his main cash cow. surely somehow or rather, he has to keep coming back here to get some publicity.

3) oh,whatever he post will be how victimised he is, how his kind intentions is being mis-read etc...again, it will be the same old merry go round to make himself look good, with the occasional spilling of others private info to spice up the news.low scumbag!

4) after all, the main question here is evaded. roger lim.where is the receipt?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1