The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Just realised got ppl minus my points even though i gave a decent and honest report on Qianqian. I gave her a positive feedback but still got zapped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Same here bro. I got minus points jz by asking question whether Lucy & Qian2 do tarma. Very sad, can't ask fun question...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
Same here, I also realized I got zapped from posting. I do hope people are not discouraged from posting as I believe that most MRs are genuine and will help to filter out those black sheep.
The reason is the size of the market is finite and not sufficiently big. If one ML gets popular, it'll be at the expense of another ML. These zappers want to discourage you from posting comments because the girls they support will have lesser business. I always kena zapped left, right, center, up and down.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just checking if anyone tried xiao xiao before?

http://sgmomomo.net/model/xiao-xiao-3/
Old 02-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have 3 overdue MRs, sessions happened between mid Sep to Oct. Decided to go for bustier options based on the MRs in this thread so thanks to all who posted!

Xiao Qi (SLG): I like the location a lot because it is convenient for me. Definitely her in the photos so don't worry about that. She has a nice height! Stays alone so that's another plus. What I liked most was the assisted shower which got me in the mood. I would normally go for 1 shot but in this case, straightaway requested for 2 to see her twin peaks. No disappointment there, really nice and shapely pair which is nice to squeeze!

However her massage was a bit of a downer, but it improved a lot when she focused on my shoulders! 2nd shot took a longer time so more time to fondle and play with her wonderful tits. Would RTM if I'm craving for boobs and 2 shots!

Polly (LTD): GFE was off the roof for this one, but a little too much for my liking haha. Big tits, massage was about the same as Xiao Qi. But didn't really like her attire and underwear which is quite a waste because she has a banging body in my opinion. Location is nice and discreet, some bros might be familiar with it if they have visited Mei Er before

For me I won't RTM for now unless I'm around the area. But she's definitely worth a try for sure!

Darcy (LTD): Another one with a good discreet location. She has the boobs compared to the two on top. I have no idea how that pair ended up on her skinny frame. I kept touching and squeezing them during the massage which was a bad idea because she kind of got distracted. So I would say the massage was the worst among all of them but she is the best in sensual. She has a unique way of supporting your body while she tugs your 2IC from the back. But when she's lying by your side, resting her boob on your body during the HJ... you would do well to last more than 5 minutes!

Already RTM twice, but for the last session I felt that she was a little lazy and way too playful. I guess it happens when she gets too comfortable with someone so I will try other options for now. Definitely for boob lovers!

Hope my humble reviews help! Chiong safe bros
Old 02-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Xiao Yu from perfectmassage

Xiao yu from perfectmassage,used to be Candy from sglonelyguy.net

Operating at Spa in CBD, advertise Nude massage, not true, need to top up $50

If you do not provide the service, then don't put la,
Old 02-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Just realised got ppl minus my points even though i gave a decent and honest report on Qianqian. I gave her a positive feedback but still got zapped...
Quote:
Same here bro. I got minus points jz by asking question whether Lucy & Qian2 do tarma. Very sad, can't ask fun question...
I also have been zapped few times before here , and some kind bros up me back

up you my humble 7 points
Old 03-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, I thought Cola RTC? No more advertising also.
Yeah you are right. So undecided on the drink item now. :P
Old 03-11-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchew View Post
Already confirmed my appointment ytd and she said she will write down the appointment. Today when i reached her area and called her, she MIA. I am her regular too. I think i will drop her from my list too. I think MoMo is the first ML to aeroplane me.
Well, think she has enough customers to pick and choose. Sometimes this happens. Probably her super regulars that pamper her well get treated still ok.

Gave up and moved on already.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Have 3 overdue MRs, sessions happened between mid Sep to Oct. Decided to go for bustier options based on the MRs in this thread so thanks to all who posted!

Xiao Qi (SLG): I like the location a lot because it is convenient for me. Definitely her in the photos so don't worry about that. She has a nice height! Stays alone so that's another plus. What I liked most was the assisted shower which got me in the mood. I would normally go for 1 shot but in this case, straightaway requested for 2 to see her twin peaks. No disappointment there, really nice and shapely pair which is nice to squeeze!

However her massage was a bit of a downer, but it improved a lot when she focused on my shoulders! 2nd shot took a longer time so more time to fondle and play with her wonderful tits. Would RTM if I'm craving for boobs and 2 shots!
Is Xiao Qi Nude when assist shower and during massage? Thanka
Old 03-11-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Not really care about the point. You see my point kenna zap till this little only LOL,
but it really demotivate ppl from comment after this...
Old 03-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=669735

local national very good in massage and the charges is the same as the HC price,but she changed me cheaper a bit.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can verify this pair of boobs?

https://da3377.wordpress.com/qq/

Saw good MR in English thread..
Old 03-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
I also have been zapped few times before here , and some kind bros up me back

up you my humble 7 points
Well done bro. I also try to up u. Not sure how this work but i try. U see u get or not
Old 03-11-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy12321 View Post
Well done bro. I also try to up u. Not sure how this work but i try. U see u get or not
Cannot add. Keep jumping back when i try to key in reason
Old 03-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried this new lass (ltd)?

https://newltdsg.net/you-zi/
Old 03-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Is Xiao Qi Nude when assist shower and during massage? Thanka
I remembered she was wearing a loose night gown when assisting during the shower but you might get a full view of her boobs when she is squatting down to wash the lower part of your body if she is wearing the same gown. During massage, she was topless after I told her that it is pointless to wear the night gown back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1