The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Bro Veme,

Glad u enjoyed your last trip.

I must say the main reason Balai captivated me was its relaxing pace of living there. Everything is slow pace. See how the local malay stall cooks your mee rebus? (local version of maggi mee in soup ) Takes him at least 15-20 mins to cook your noodles.

plus the fact that the girls there arent as commercialize as the ones in BTM. Yes all the working girls need $..its the same everywhere but overall they still have that nice kampong feel in them which is what i like.

For many years i have given up on the WLs in the joints. FLs is my preference now and it has given me many new interesting experiences and i love it.
haha bro i agree with u. things there r more simple. its much more relaxing as compared to btm. just worry tat a few years down the road, it may turn out to be another btm. btw bro can pm me ur msn? easier to chat there. most pro will join in u ppl.
Old 27-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, that incident was the first and last cos later cheonging part, I hooked on to their local line. But nowadays, just go to nearby wartel (beside Maxi) will do.

Understand u prefer FLs? But need to be careful on that cos if any unpleasant incident, we do not know who to call unless of course the person who recommended the FL to u is a reliable one. Fm joints, we can always look for the mami/papi if cewek gave us problems.
ya i agree.its much cheaper to use a local line there. auto roaming may be very expensive. use to have two local line but lost them all le. cause two years nv go le. for using sg line there right? i think u must pay the indo telecom and also sg telecom so its double charge.so beware.

as for the fls right, i agree, realli have to look for a reliable one, or else the next thing u noe when u wake up, the gal is gone and so is ur money and hp. but an advise would be to keep all ur vauable safely so even if the cewek want to do something funny, they dont know where it is.
Old 27-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ah_hup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it safe for a 22 years old guy to go there alone? worse his first time somemore
Old 28-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Btw, u can join Bro Ronsee next wk trip. Hes a jolly good fella.
thanks bro for the compliments.

Cheers
Old 28-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
haha bro i agree with u. things there r more simple. its much more relaxing as compared to btm. just worry tat a few years down the road, it may turn out to be another btm. btw bro can pm me ur msn? easier to chat there. most pro will join in u ppl.
sorry bro but i bo msn chat account

kinda like to go out with bros to TCSS in SG when i have time. If u want to tcss balai we can do that anytime this week or catch up when we are in balai together and tcss while getting a syt to do a 90mins massage hehe
Old 28-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Samster

bro nitecrawller make a good point about the FLs having no papis to jaga them so incase things happen bros will have no where to turn to for help.

Thats why when bros who r with me wana try FLs, i always tell them the most impt thing is to keep all valuable things under lock and safe or out of sight...never leave stuff lying around the rooms for the ceweks to get easy access.

Luckily for all my time in Balai, this incident hasnt happened to me or bros who were with me.

But there were incidents where these FLs areoplane the bros who wanted to book them for the the night and when leaving disco to go home they refused to go along unless a high price is offered to the ceweks.

Well villas girls also have their fair share of dramas too. Sometimes getting the right girls as companion also has a lot to play with Chemistry between us and them.

I always advise the bros that even tho we are free to choose any girls we want at the Villa, bear in mind too that the girls also choose us. I m sure bros have seen incidences where the ceweks comes out and hassle the bros to go into the house and refuses to let him off etc.

I always believe if the ceweks chooses or likes a bro, then the feelings are mutual and the result will be a good booking session where both enjoy the GF/BF feelings.

However, i have seen many incidents where bros chooses a girl simply on looks and ceweks come cause they dont have much of a choice and in the end there are complains about ceweks not performing their dues, dont wana go out with us etc.

Whatever the case this applies very well to FLs. FLs normally have choices. They may hold a day time job and moon lighting may just be for extra $. So i always stress the mutual feelings must be there. If chemistry is there...rarely will there be issues from FLs. Ask bro bochuns on the FL (18yo SYT) he got from our last trip. She was really into him and never left him the whole night while we were in Bravo except when she went to the toilet.

So its alot to do with fate, chemistry and alittle bit of luck when it comes to ceweks imo.

As long as bros all take the precautions and stay sharp even when we are cheonging i believe we can still have alot of fun together.

just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Ronsee; 28-03-2007 at 09:22 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 28-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_hup View Post
is it safe for a 22 years old guy to go there alone? worse his first time somemore
22yo to go balai alone is a bit of a challenge especially if u do not know any locals there who can help u or even know the ropes of the place.

It will always be good to have a lau jiao bro to go along or join other bros for their trips there. Its always more fun to have a grp outing where all bros can tcss together and we can look out for each other.

just my 2 cents
Old 28-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Whatever the case this applies very well to FLs. FLs normally have choices. They may hold a day time job and moon lighting may just be for extra $. So i always stress the mutual feelings must be there. If chemistry is there...rarely will there be issues from FLs. Ask bro bochuns on the FL (18yo SYT) he got from our last trip. She was really into him and never left him the whole night while we were in Bravo except when she went to the toilet.

I can said 60% is luck and 30% come from u, in Singapore and Indonesia almost all the time u pick and negotiate for me, and may be the last 10% im handsome....... Thumb up for u all so far jackport
Old 28-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Will be doing some surveying (official job) at Balai. Just wondering is there any internet cafe? Grateful any Balai lau cheou can help?
Old 28-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

I always advise the bros that even tho we are free to choose any girls we want at the Villa, bear in mind too that the girls also choose us. I m sure bros have seen incidences where the ceweks comes out and hassle the bros to go into the house and refuses to let him off etc.

I always believe if the ceweks chooses or likes a bro, then the feelings are mutual and the result will be a good booking session where both enjoy the GF/BF feelings.

However, i have seen many incidents where bros chooses a girl simply on looks and ceweks come cause they dont have much of a choice and in the end there are complains about ceweks not performing their dues, dont wana go out with us etc.

So its alot to do with fate, chemistry and alittle bit of luck when it comes to ceweks imo.

just my 2 cents.
well said bro. i agree with wat u say. like us, the cewek also choose us. so in order to have more fun its better to have a gal who actually come out to cling on to u. that way, it will have a higher chance of u enjoying the bking. if u go to the vila, and the gal just keep quiet and dont even bother to make eye contact with u, chances are that she not interested in u and chances are if u book her it will turn out to be very boring. so in order to have fun choose wisely, its important to choose one that u like in terms of looks, figure.... but its also important to bk one that like u. cause remember u be facing them for the whole days, it wont feel gd if u are with a stone gal the whole day. as for fls in disco, chances are that if they decide to go off with u for just a low price, they r interested in u, if they want to jack the price up, better beware of it.
Old 28-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Will be doing some surveying (official job) at Balai. Just wondering is there any internet cafe? Grateful any Balai lau cheou can help?
two years back when i go to balai, i did went to a internet cafe. so i think there should be one or two. i remember there was two. but dont know whether still there... but i tink shd have.
Old 28-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
22yo to go balai alone is a bit of a challenge especially if u do not know any locals there who can help u or even know the ropes of the place.

It will always be good to have a lau jiao bro to go along or join other bros for their trips there. Its always more fun to have a grp outing where all bros can tcss together and we can look out for each other.

just my 2 cents

yaya i agree bro. for a 22year old to go balai alone for the 1st time, it may not be a gd idea unless u can speak bahasa indo, and unless u have a friend who stay there. but if really no choices, u have to go alone, here are a few tips for u. when u reach the jetty there, there will be alot of taxi drivers waiting outside, choose a chinese if u cannot speak indo. 2ndly before u board the taxi, fix a price 1st b4 going. (normally they dont charge u for going around cause they will be taxing on ur hotel and cewek) lastly then noe which hotel to go to. recommended on my own opinons is hotel maxi, palapa and golden all these hotel not too bad. as for the ceweks price, its not fix but it will range around 200k to 350k. depending on her looks, age, and also how long has she been working there. unless u noe the place well, try avoid going out at nite. and one most important, dont dress too smartly, and avoid valuable accessories. hope all these will help
Old 29-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hi bro yes there is a few place tht have internet service, if u stay at palapa once u head straight of the road there is at least 3 shop tht have internet . If not u head to padimas n u bring ur laptop u will have internet access but bear in mind tht u may get diff in the custom from asking u for kopi money heh.
Old 29-03-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

For the brother tht think of going there alone, i will advise u try to get a taxi it will b easy for u.

But it will cost u abit higher so try to go with one of brothers in here its better then the taxi which we give more info on wht to do.
Old 29-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

One important thing about Balai is during the day time when we move around Puakang, its good if we can dress like the locals. Keep a low profile and avoid wearing expensive stuff and most importantly carrying a wallet bulging with money inside.

Dress simple, beach bermudas and a t-shirt or polo tee should be good. During the day time when u go to get your makan and shopping always keep a low profile and always be polite to the locals (smile always and say 'terima Kasih').

The locals normally do not make trouble for us visitors as much of the economy in Balai depends on people like us to come in to get ceweks. we are like foreign investors investing not only our semen but also our $ if u know what i mean

Of course at night when u wana go chiong discos nothing wrong to dress smartly but just avoid wearing jewelleries or big ornaments that catches eyes.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1