The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
I can said 60% is luck and 30% come from u, in Singapore and Indonesia almost all the time u pick and negotiate for me, and may be the last 10% im handsome Thumb up for u all so far jackport
haha bro. i think your good 'REN YUAN' plays a big factor too. I hope this upcoming trip you will enjoy your time with this SYT again.

Seems like shes eagerly awaiting your return to balai. wa lau exactly 1 more week to go nia...shiok
Old 29-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Seems like shes eagerly awaiting your return to balai. wa lau exactly 1 more week to go nia...shiok
The last trips was at 22/3, u had let me been waiting for more than a month.....if last min cancel, i make sure u come out a G/blue at Orchard Tower. Anyway tonight i will be having my Vietnamese language courses, wanna go for a drink will be after 9.30pm.
Old 29-03-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The last trips was at 22/3, u had let me been waiting for more than a month.....if last min cancel, i make sure u come out a G/blue at Orchard Tower. Anyway tonight i will be having my Vietnamese language courses, wanna go for a drink will be after 9.30pm.
Sure bro pls call me when u r done.
Old 29-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
two years back when i go to balai, i did went to a internet cafe.
Tks bro. Looks like I may have to ask around.
Old 29-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Hi bro yes there is a few place tht have internet service, if u stay at palapa once u head straight of the road there is at least 3 shop tht have internet .
Bro baby, bringing electronic items to balai is a no no. Blood sucker officials always there for their due. Thats what my frds told me. Tks for the info on the internet cafe.
Old 31-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro baby, bringing electronic items to balai is a no no. Blood sucker officials always there for their due. Thats what my frds told me. Tks for the info on the internet cafe.
How about bringing a vibrator? I am thinking to bring one to Tg Balai during my next trip. Going use it to make my cewek begs for more steamy fucksss.
Old 31-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential
My 1st cheonging in Tg Balai

I was cheonging alone in TG Balai on 24-Feb-07. The Indofalcon ferry from Harbourfront, Singapore to Balai takes 2 hrs! Fucking long time. Perhaps it was my first trip, kanna forced to pay Rp50k (SGD10) to the fucker at the arrival immigration counter. I was shocked when he openly asked for bribery. I refused to pay initially, but gave in as he was going to confiscate my passport into his drawer. Walked to find hotel. Maxi was fully booked. So stayed at Palapa Hotel (big room, quite clean, with bathtub can play "yuen yang" with girl).

I went to Villa and back to hotel by taxi - local chinese driver cost Rp70k.

The driver was very helpful and friendly, think because he gets commissioning wherever he brought me to.

Spotted my new lover at House 53. Papi quoted Rp350k, negotiated down to Rp300k (think still at high price). Heard usually Rp230k-250k.

Back to hotel room and proceed to heaven with my girl.
Bonk 4 times - missionary, doggy, kamasutra, cow-girl forgot to try standing style.

Ferry ticket with return: SGD 44
Custom bribery (forced to pay): Rp50k
Palapa Hotel: Rp208k
Taxi (Hotel and Villa): Rp70k
Girl booking: Villa House 53 Rp300k
Ferry departure voucher: Rp10k
Custom seaport tax: Rp10k

Total damage: SGD 180 approximate (should be more budget)

Girl: Eva, No.27 Villa House 53 (from Medan)
Looks: chio. *7/10
Figure: slim, small (abt 165cm), 32B boobs, round bum. *6/10
Skin: brown skin (typical indo), smooth. *7/10
Pussy: small and very tight. *8/10
BJ: normal, no deep throat. *5/10
HJ: slow hands. *6/10
FJ: quite sexified. Moaned a bit. *8/10
GFE: like hugging and frenching. Don’t like touching, sucking tits. *6/10
Old 31-03-2007, 03:44 AM
sonicrick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Halo bros,

will be going in Bintan in the near future and wondering if any lao chiaos here got recommendation? Have been checking posts back until december, like no reports on Bintan... any action there?

sonic
Old 31-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 1st cheonging in Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
Perhaps it was my first trip, kanna forced to pay Rp50k (SGD10) to the fucker at the arrival immigration counter. I was shocked when he openly asked for bribery. I refused to pay initially, but gave in as he was going to confiscate my passport into his drawer. Walked to find hotel. Total damage: SGD 180 approximate (should be more budget)

Girl: Eva, No.27 Villa House 53 (from Medan)
Looks: chio.
Bro, u really aa sai. 1st time cheong alone. Amazing u managed walked all the way to Maxi.

Normally 1st timer sure kenna pay undertable money to the officials (imm/customs). Dont worry. After 3 or 4 trips to balai, u will be lau chiau. They wont dare threaten u. But i noticed nowadays bribery stuffs at imm ctr. the norm. Anyway nice fr there.

Thank you
Old 31-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicrick View Post
Halo bros,

will be going in Bintan in the near future and wondering if any lao chiaos here got recommendation? Have been checking posts back until december, like no reports on Bintan... any action there?

sonic
Bro,

Mebe tha spa villages can oni giv u hj at a price u might as well get a cewek. Well, that is another problem. U hv to travel out like nearly an hour to tha halfway houses to book ur ceweks. Run down villas n can sometimes be a turn off, to each his own. Or u can travel all tha way to town. Heck! A lot of hassle bro. Or mebe u can sianz tha gers down there. But have to be very very discreet coz if the working cewek is found out, she'll b out of tha job. Now u will know why there are no posts on it kekekeke. Cheers!
Old 01-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Date: 05/04/2007
Time: Last Ferry
Venue: HFT

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy
04. Veme

( Friday morning ferry )

05. Bochuns Frds
06. Bochuns Frds
07. Bochuns Frds
08. Bochuns Frds
09. Bochuns Frds

In view of the huge grp we are getting, the above are the final lists for the April trip.

Wish us all have a good time there....4 days and counting..

Pls don't join us if you are below:
No Pending List and ah lau style (who like only sleep, bonking, eat in the room and living on his own world)
Old 01-04-2007, 06:32 PM
sonicrick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate View Post
Bro,

Mebe tha spa villages can oni giv u hj at a price u might as well get a cewek. Well, that is another problem. U hv to travel out like nearly an hour to tha halfway houses to book ur ceweks. Run down villas n can sometimes be a turn off, to each his own. Or u can travel all tha way to town. Heck! A lot of hassle bro. Or mebe u can sianz tha gers down there. But have to be very very discreet coz if the working cewek is found out, she'll b out of tha job. Now u will know why there are no posts on it kekekeke. Cheers!
Thanks bro proprimate for the info. Haiz looks like it's going to be a sian trip ...
Old 02-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Lastest Update

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy
04. Veme

( Friday morning ferry )

05. Bochuns Frds
06. Bochuns Frds
07. Bochuns Frds
08. Bochuns Frds
09. Bochuns Frds
10. Bochuns Frds
11. Bochuns Frds
12. Bochuns Frds

In view of the huge grp we are getting, the above are the final lists for the April trip.

No Pending List and ah lau style (who like only sleep, bonking, eat in the room and living on his own world)
Old 02-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lastest Update

Organiser(s):

A1. Ronsee

Participant List:

01. Bochuns
02. Albert
03. Raverboy
04. Veme

( Friday morning ferry )

05. Bochuns Frds
06. Bochuns Frds
07. Bochuns Frds
08. Bochuns Frds
09. Bochuns Frds
10. Bochuns Frds
11. Bochuns Frds
12. Bochuns Frds

KKN bro we have enough to form a football team with reserve too for the Balai trip.

Haha we will challenge the local guys to a team of football on Friday night and winner get to fark all the ceweks in Paya Labu FOC
Old 02-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
KKN bro we have enough to form a football team with reserve too for the Balai trip.

Haha we will challenge the local guys to a team of football on Friday night and winner get to fark all the ceweks in Paya Labu FOC
This my ever biggest group going and stay together in Balai, i hope that my friend's will stop calling me and said somemore joining us anyway i had so far just comfirm the 13 people with Balai side. Hotel and driver no problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1