The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 21-05-2021, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
Somehow someone zapped me and tell me not to make up story, though i can guarantee i didn’t make this up *sigh
Ok lah don’t trust but is Zapping really necessary?

Just a newbie trying to contribute here
Hey no worries alright. I've up your points. Continue with your story please.
Old 21-05-2021, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 13
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somehow someone zapped me and tell me not to make up story, though i can guarantee i didn’t make this up *sigh

Don't worry about points. Keep sharing. Up you some points. Cheers!
Old 21-05-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't worry. Always have one jokers everywhere.
Old 21-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Met my latest FwB on CMB.

I told her I am married. She still finds me intereting enough to continue chatting on Telegram.

She is 41 with a kid 15. Divorced.
She is petite but with a killer bod. A cup boobs though but otherwise can pass for a 20s.

Arrange to meet her at a restuarant. But she postponed cos she needs to take care of her kid. (high function adhd but still needs care)

Told her it is fine, her kid more important than meeting me since we can rearrange for a date at another time.

Finally met her for dinner. Chatted from 6 till 10.

She suddenly ask me if we want to leave. I said sure lets go home.
She meant going to a hotel. Totally unexpected. I didn't expect that to happen so fast.

So fast hand fast leg book grab bang in hotel.
We left at around 12am+ cos she needs to go home to check on her son
Old 21-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Quite dangerous to put photo in CMB though. The last time i put years ago, someone tell my wife within 1 day. Knn... End up i got to say someone steal my photo and its a fake account. Damm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

I told her I am married. She still finds me intereting enough to continue chatting on Telegram.

She is petite but with a killer bod. A cup boobs though but otherwise can pass for a 20s.

Arrange to meet her at a restuarant. But she postponed cos she needs to take care of her kid. (high function adhd but still needs care)

Told her it is fine, her kid more important than meeting me since we can rearrange for a date at another time.

She meant going to a hotel. Totally unexpected. I didn't expect that to happen so fast.

Old 21-05-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43266 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats bro !!...on scoring such a fast goal ...any tips for us bros here how u manage to do it so unexpectedly with her ?? ...how did u flatter her till she tell u to bring her to hotel ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for the story.
What is CMB??
Old 22-05-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Thanks for the story.
What is CMB??
I think should be Coffee Meets Bagel
Old 22-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats bro !!...on scoring such a fast goal ...any tips for us bros here how u manage to do it so unexpectedly with her ?? ...how did u flatter her till she tell u to bring her to hotel ???
I don't flatter her. I just chat normally with her.
I guess woman can sense you are desperate to bed her.

I wasn't desperate to bed her.
I wanted to know about her.
I wanted to be friends with her.

The sex is just a bonus for us.
Old 22-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20357 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't flatter her. I just chat normally with her.
I guess woman can sense you are desperate to bed her.

The sex is just a bonus for us.
Thumbs Up Bro , Guess She's Also Horny At That Time ..... Any More Updates Or Follow Up On Her

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-05-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Thumbs Up Bro , Guess She's Also Horny At That Time ..... Any More Updates Or Follow Up On Her
She suggest to meet next week. But I told her that I rather not risk her and her son's/family's health since the latest strain from INDIA is rather contagious.

Jem / Westgate is force to close today (Sunday).
Old 23-05-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She suggest to meet next week. But I told her that I rather not risk her and her son's/family's health since the latest strain from INDIA is rather contagious.

Jem / Westgate is force to close today (Sunday).
Well done, upz +15 for being considerate rather than desperate, cheers!
Old 24-05-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Continuing my record keeping....

#25 - a PRC factory worker in Singapore
It was around June 2019 and I had a business trip in Singapore.
Added and chat up a woman who lives near my house. She was in her early 40s I guess.
Her pictures looks really bad and I was thinking I would never want to ons her.
However, I just continue to chat with her after I returned to the USA.

On my next trip back in Nov 2019, she asked me to buy some cosmetics for her at the airport duty free.
I agreed, but gave an excuse as I don't think it is worth buying gifts for her.

Anyway, she agreed to meet and I actually went met her near her house and took a bus with her back to my house.
She didn't look as bad as her pic, which is like a old fashioned auntie.
She was dressed casually in singlet and shorts because of the Singapore weather and looks better than her pic.
I would grade her looks as a C-.

We had a beverage at my house and talked a bit.
Then I use my standard attack protocol and we made out.
Carried her onto the bed and continued. - She is a bit plumb and heavier than other girls I had but I can still managed.

She had C cup breasts but tiny nipples the size of a red bean! - Such a coincident, I just had the day before, a PRC masseur who had nipples the size of a green bean! Will elaborate a bit later.
I got her naked but she actually refused to have intercourse.
I said she got me so hard and she have to help me and I asked for a BJ.
She asked me to put on a condom and gave me a BJ over the condom. - It felt quite good.

Then, she surprised me and just climbed on me and inserted my dick into her pussy!
She began ridding me and it actually felt pretty good and I felt the urge to cum pretty quickly.
Told her and wanted her to get off for me to rest a bit, but instead she ride faster trying to get herself to reach orgasm.
She was feeling very good and moaning but I could hold back anymore and cum and became soft before she could cum.
She was disappointed and so was I, but I just apologized and laugh it off.

After the session, I sent her to the bus-stop as she needs to go back to work OT.
We are still in contact but I don't spend any effort to chat with her regularly.
However, I think I can still call her up for a session if I am back in Singapore?
Curious to see if she will be more open and if I would enjoy a second session with her?

A little side story....
Just a day before meeting this ons, I had brought a PRC masseur back to my apartment for coffee as well.
Also added her on a previous trip and had actually meet up with her for breakfast and walked her to her massage shop.
She is in her late 30s, looks grade B- and have C cup breasts.

Did the same attack protocol on her too and got to the 3rd base. - licked and sucked on her nipples and rubbed her pussy.
She moaned and really enjoyed it as I sucked on her nipples, but just won't let me removed her panty.
The special experience with her was that she had the tiniest nipples I had experienced. - Smaller than the #25 ons.
It was like a small green bean and I initially had problem finding/feeling for it.
But it was normal functioning as she moaned excitedly as I sucked and nibble on it.
Together with the #25 ons, it was strange to meet 2 most tiny nipples women I had on 2 separate days!
I didn't consider her as a ons and did not add her to my hit list because we didn't had intercourse.

As I walked her back home, she said she still has a good impression of me and it is normal for me to have sexual thoughts on her. - haha
Anyway, I didn't bother to keep in touch with her since I couldn't get to ons her.
Old 24-05-2021, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Continuing my record keeping....

#25 - a PRC factory worker in Singapore.
Really admire how all of you can remember all your bonks.

After 30 years, I've forgotten quite a lot of incidents and who I bonked.
Old 24-05-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Thought of sharing this experience to get some info on the matter. Last friday night had a malay babe over for some fun. Was in the middle of sex when she got up to get some drinks. Used the buffer time to check some messages on my phone.

Soon after she got back and we resume where we left off. She got on top of me and began inserting my bro inside her. All of a sudden she slipped or lost balance with my bro about halfway inside her. Heng i was holding onto her hips when it happened and managed to swerve to her fall direction in time.

Was thinking if its actually possible that my dick could be injured if i wasnt paying attention and the slipped fell through.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1