The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-09-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Any hotel for recommend?
Old 15-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Beware, wear condom for this one. She famous among bros here.
Agreed with bros here. careful with this one. everything is about money for her.

I avail her service before. was surprised she still doing this.

If any guys here are in to some staircase fetish, then she is the one
Old 15-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
Saw her on michat. Anybody tried?

She ok with $50 1 shot.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
She ok with $50 1 shot.
lol sound like alot of you guys try already lol
Old 15-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is very active in michat. Seems like need to earn alot of extra money. Have tried her once.
Old 16-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Beware, wear condom for this one. She famous among bros here.
Agreed, she very cock also can
Old 16-09-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30253 / Power: 24
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Chatted with this girl inside a social chat apps & found out that she is a scammer. Just be careful bro don’t let your small head take over your big head.

Take care bros!

Old 16-09-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14247 / Power: 24
vampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond reputevampiredevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
She is very active in michat. Seems like need to earn alot of extra money. Have tried her once.
Upped you 19 points, min 4 to exchange
Old 16-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wasn't sure what to expect as I hardly hunt for them. Recently met one through the michat app. She is from Philippines and around her 40s. She was hired to Look after a old grandpa but soon after he passed on, she is home alone daily from the time her employers go to work till they come home late at night.

We began chatting about the neighbourhood and what's nice to eat around the area. Slowly she began telling me she is a great chef. Took the opportunity to tease her and wanting to try her cooking. Never expected she would invite me over on a weekday afternoon to try her food.

Honestly pinays are really friendly. And very approachable. I gave her a peck on the lips for the food and then she starts to hug me. Told her to shower first and I went in to join her.

The rest are history. Will be hunting for more around soon. Really into pinays now
Old 16-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24071 / Power: 20
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Upped u my humble 13

Waiting for return Many
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32921407
Old 16-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Chatted with this girl inside a social chat apps & found out that she is a scammer. Just be careful bro don’t let your small head take over your big head.

Take care bros!

All Bros here very smart except the particular loser hayhay who will pay 100 for 10 dollar bj haha
Old 16-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Tell tale signs.

See the pics - if is taken outdoor and dun look local skip. If taken indoor, zoom in and see photo quality sometimes u can see its hp taking monitor screen pic. Skip

During messaging - if the price sounds too good to be true. Skip. Ask u to pay upfront or deposit. Skip

Quote:

Take care bros!

Old 16-09-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nvr try. See this price is like public toilet
Old 16-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Take care bros!

her tagged profile here:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6121085166

told me is a private model

so anyone can tell what is the SOW for this private model ??
Old 16-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Good for you. Any images to share? You meant she is half Spanish?
Lot of images wondering how to share here . Any pro tips from bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1