The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

30 November 2017

Greetings from matong36 !!

http://www.liltigersden.com/hanna/

Hanna
Damage: SGD110 only

Visiting this lady the second time.

This girl has a 'teh' voice, easy to talk to. She has fair skinned and wears sexy to show her cute small Bs, baby fat body type.

What I like about Hanna is her slutty face and attitude to please. Kept telling me to touch her and I said looking at her face would be enough to reach my climax.

She boob rub my back body. I did not try her sensual HDLY as I enjoyed looking at her face, I rmbed the HDLY was really good. The best thing that happened was her sucking my balls, saliva dripping to your ass crack. My dick stood rock hard and she said she imagined riding on it. We kissed on lips only and I shot my days load of cum.

Passed her cash and left shortly.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
2. Momo
3. Sara
4. Lucy - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ &BJ, Catbath, Massage
5. Carol/Yuki
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, topless, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo
9. Lynn
10. Abby
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu - Topless, 3G, HJ, Massage
16. Nina

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. List is not based on rankings.
3. Experiences may vary.

Bold the list to be copied and updated. Added updates to Qian Qian and Summer, edited Lucy and Laura.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Great job bro. Maybe we should add that this list will be monitored by the senior bros who often appear in this chat. New MLs will be monitored, if they don't have few positive FRs. Their names will be taken off, this is to ensure the list of MLs are legitimately decent.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i review before, looks as posted. Sweet Chatty SYT with 3G roaming and not that great massage for me. From her WeChat she may have to premature RTC soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Anyone try Alice from slg before?She is my type but I'm afraid of Jena scam again since the comments from the website can't be fully trusted.
http://sglonelyguys.com/alice-massage/

Any kind bro from this chatroom can help me up would be greatly appreciated!
TIA.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Great job bro. Maybe we should add that this list will be monitored by the senior bros who often appear in this chat. New MLs will be monitored, if they don't have few positive FRs. Their names will be taken off, this is to ensure the list of MLs are legitimately decent.
Very hard to regulate, you don't get someone so dedicated as bro Javabeans anymore. Takes a lot of time for compilation.

I would think leave it free lah. Just take this as a short summary of worth RTM MLs. RTM list or something.

A suggestion would be to indicate what is edited or updated and perhaps if any ML is removed, why?

Cheers. Happy hunting.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihiro_sexy View Post
Anyone tried SLG Sha Sha before?

http://sglonelyguys.com/sa-sa-massage/

Looks very pretty and wonder if her service is good or not.

Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post
Bro i review before, looks as posted. Sweet Chatty SYT with 3G roaming and not that great massage for me. From her WeChat she may have to premature RTC soon.
Just added her wechat. Username change to keke. Might have RTC already and pass the no. to her friend. Sigh.. a little too late..
Old 04-12-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Hi bros,

Anybody have tried this wen rou from slg?
http://sglonelyguys.com/wen-rou-massage/
Any MR will be greatly appreciated
Looks very promising & yummy SYT with BBBJ/CIM. Anybody tried or plan to give her a try?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Very hard to regulate, you don't get someone so dedicated as bro Javabeans anymore. Takes a lot of time for compilation.

I would think leave it free lah. Just take this as a short summary of worth RTM MLs. RTM list or something.

A suggestion would be to indicate what is edited or updated and perhaps if any ML is removed, why?

Cheers. Happy hunting.
No moderator status as a normal forum user means unable to edit threads/postings to update latest reviews list. Being "upgraded" to moderator status also brings a whole lot of headache and potential abuse, including favoritism of certain MLs where unfavorable reviews are deleted or hidden.

There are some good reviewers who don't fluff reviews but won't want this job, because it's thankless and gets you a lot of unwanted attention via PMs. There are also some reviewers that newbies think is solid and good and trustable, some of whom have posted here recently giving the idea they are trust worthy "lao jiaos" but the real lao jiaos here will be able to tell you they are actually "lan jiaos" with agendas.

One can also host off site, not on SBF threads, but that puts you liable to the new law that targets websites like these.

Chicken and egg problem actually.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Hi bro,

I use to visit her regularly. She looks exactly like the photos posted on her webpage. Service wise.. massage is a bit piano type.. but the sensual part is really good.. she is good at teasing.. love her soft and 100% natural breast. I think it's a B+/C- cup.

But the great down side is she works in a downtown spa. Where you bump into your meet friends... colleagues...Etc. and those girls work in here book their appointment back to back, so she is always in a hurry.. that's why I don'tRTC anymore.

Hope this will help you to judge whether to visit her or not.
Hi bro. Does Sha Sha really provide BBBJ/CIM? Saw it on her ad menu but just want to be sure. Thanks!

Last edited by jz4massage; 04-12-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
JasonJG, I realised you have the exact same lengthy review for two MLs. Which one is real?

http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

http://sglonelyguys.com/sara-massage/
You are very naughty. Don't break his ricebowl..
Old 04-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
She is known to provide CIM, painting, etc. I wonder what do you mean her playability goes up one notch in each RTM session
I can only say the session is getting hotter as chemistry with her increase. But again, this very much depends on chemistry as it's not in her menu. Sorry bro, I'm not allowed to reveal details in public.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Great job bro. Maybe we should add that this list will be monitored by the senior bros who often appear in this chat.
Just in case you might not know, some "senior bros" with high power are actually not who they appear to be. Old, high powered nicks can be, and are being sold to okts and who knows who else...

So, still think "they" should monitor?

It's not easy to have a foolproof solution to honest online analysis I'm afraid. Already this very page has posts suggesting evidence of this.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Just in case you might not know, some "senior bros" with high power are actually not who they appear to be. Old, high powered nicks can be, and are being sold to okts and who knows who else...

So, still think "they" should monitor?

It's not easy to have a foolproof solution to honest online analysis I'm afraid. Already this very page has posts suggesting evidence of this.
I guess as much. Oh well... no choice. we just manage it as well as we can then.

Still hoping to find the perfect ML with good looks and big boobs who can do a decent massage plus good BJ.

No feedback for Shuang shuang? many bros talking about her last week. Some feedback would be good.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Hi bro. Does Sha Sha really provide BBBJ/CIM? Saw it on her ad menu but just want to be sure. Thanks!
BBBj yes! But I never try CIM thou. You need to check directly with her.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

For new chiongsters, the list is just a guideline on decent MLs which some of us has tried. If anyone did not turn out great for you, pls feedback on the thread and we can decide on whether to remove from the list. Likewise, pls share your excellent experiences if anyone encountered new MLs. Share the love bros. Let's make it a positive community! Stay safe bros
Old 04-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
2. Momo
3. Sara
4. Lucy - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage
9. Lynn
10. Abby
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu - Topless, 3G, HJ, Massage
16. Nina - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Cathbath, Massage

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. List is not based on rankings.
3. Experiences may vary.

Bold the list to be copied and updated. Added updates to Carol/Yuki, Guoguo, and Nina, edited Feel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1