The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 25-06-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
oxygencaed is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
So there’s a front door at level 2 which we can enter via? I’m willing to risk the CCTV but level 1 entrance has too much eyeballs.
lvl2 within the HDB also have.. as long as u walk out there bath, u will be captured
Old 25-06-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 10
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
So there’s a front door at level 2 which we can enter via? I’m willing to risk the CCTV but level 1 entrance has too much eyeballs.
Lvl 1 or 2 still same lvl 2 you may have the busy bodies neighborhood of the opposite blk peeping out at you.. I prefer lvl 1 but I was always asked to go lvl 2 entrance. Can see sometimes got people peeping out their window or corridors..
Old 26-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Just chanced upon this Pr**y Re**x Spa at Blk 177. Anyone know if its a clean joint or can have fun one? The MLs inside looks quite good.
Old 26-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Just chanced upon this Pr**y Re**x Spa at Blk 177. Anyone know if its a clean joint or can have fun one? The MLs inside looks quite good.
Bro, this joint has been discussed so many times in this thread and verdict is clean. I think some bros like to add salt and pepper like the boss lady looked hot, etc.

All just distractions. If not wrong, they sell u package and this to me is worse than $88 joints which at least is a 1 time pain.
Old 26-06-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
like alot of bro pming me to tell me dont lie etc etc.

Gentlemens, you dont trust me, u can ignore and go?
I dont understand, u guys like protecting the ML like macham ur gf

I tell u my story.
I came back from 1.5 months offshore, and i needed to release like all bros here. She is the only 1 i visited, i feel that the service was good, so i was actually happy.

3.5 days later, i got it.
Maybe i got it while i sleep at home
Maybe i got it when i was having lunch with my bros
Maybe i got it when i was watching netflix at home

MAYBE the top 3 was the cause, but i can't see anyway that how i got it besides the 3 maybes.

Some bro say she is willing to take test and prove her innocence, PLEASE GO AHEAD Maybe she is already cured then do testing BUT PLEASE GO AHEAD.

That's what i want, if she is able to prove it, then that's all i want! Then she recovered from it already! Bros can go and chiong her already.

Maybe u did not get it, u know i had to pee every 15mins, and its extremely painful process, the discharge is very smelly, and its constantly painful.

Like i say, i never discourage bros from going, i just tell u all, keep away from Kimi in Blk125 for 2 weeks ONLY. (i am writing this for awareness, dont keep pm me ask where and who again pls)

I post this for awareness, not ask u to boycott this place. Maybe i recover, i go for the other ML over there.

By the way, i dont understand what competitor part.. i trust them the only shop there offering special is this and maybe the shop beside?? the girls beside cannot even compare, so i dont know what competitor and i rooting for.. please, go evaluate urself before u say some pea brain thing

Cheers all, just chiong safe.
Cheers bro, glad to know that you have fully recovered. Thank you for your kindness in creating awareness of it.

For me, it better to be safe than sorry.
Old 26-06-2023, 07:21 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18698 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like alot of bro pming me to tell me dont lie etc etc.

Gentlemens, you dont trust me, u can ignore and go?
I dont understand, u guys like protecting the ML like macham ur gf

I tell u my story.
I came back from 1.5 months offshore, and i needed to release like all bros here. She is the only 1 i visited, i feel that the service was good, so i was actually happy.

3.5 days later, i got it.
Maybe i got it while i sleep at home
Maybe i got it when i was having lunch with my bros
Maybe i got it when i was watching netflix at home

MAYBE the top 3 was the cause, but i can't see anyway that how i got it besides the 3 maybes.

Some bro say she is willing to take test and prove her innocence, PLEASE GO AHEAD Maybe she is already cured then do testing BUT PLEASE GO AHEAD.

That's what i want, if she is able to prove it, then that's all i want! Then she recovered from it already! Bros can go and chiong her already.

Maybe u did not get it, u know i had to pee every 15mins, and its extremely painful process, the discharge is very smelly, and its constantly painful.

Like i say, i never discourage bros from going, i just tell u all, keep away from Kimi in Blk125 for 2 weeks ONLY. (i am writing this for awareness, dont keep pm me ask where and who again pls)

I post this for awareness, not ask u to boycott this place. Maybe i recover, i go for the other ML over there.

By the way, i dont understand what competitor part.. i trust them the only shop there offering special is this and maybe the shop beside?? the girls beside cannot even compare, so i dont know what competitor and i rooting for.. please, go evaluate urself before u say some pea brain thing

Cheers all, just chiong safe.
I am just wondering but why stay away for 2 weeks? Are you sure that she went for treatment? If you aren't sure...then staying away 2 weeks isn't gonna solve the problem

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 26-06-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

I feel that 2 weeks good enough, furthermore, alot of bro already pm her (you know when people are zapping me, too many gentleman)

If she know she got it, and go for treatment, around 2 weeks la..
If she did't maybe we will receive more feedback on who got it

i definitely won't be trying out her anytime soon.
Maybe some of her regular support can try and let us know la

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I am just wondering but why stay away for 2 weeks? Are you sure that she went for treatment? If you aren't sure...then staying away 2 weeks isn't gonna solve the problem
Old 28-06-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro, this joint has been discussed so many times in this thread and verdict is clean. I think some bros like to add salt and pepper like the boss lady looked hot, etc.

All just distractions. If not wrong, they sell u package and this to me is worse than $88 joints which at least is a 1 time pain.
Thanks for the info. Wanted to tried Erica but I think forget it.. lol
Old 28-06-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, go DSC for blood test to know whether HIV or not without delay and private area examination.
Doctor will ask some specific questions and be truthful about it. Photo looks like herpes.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap

Last edited by navras; 28-06-2023 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 29-06-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AgentE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I feel that 2 weeks good enough, furthermore, alot of bro already pm her (you know when people are zapping me, too many gentleman)

If she know she got it, and go for treatment, around 2 weeks la..
If she did't maybe we will receive more feedback on who got it

i definitely won't be trying out her anytime soon.
Maybe some of her regular support can try and let us know la

she is tested negative. So we can closed this topic already. Wishing u a speedy recovery.
Old 29-06-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

That's great, for bro who kena, recover first then u chiong then..

For her regular bro, can share how much she charge for FJ? i always go for her and she might be the most exp one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentE View Post
she is tested negative. So we can closed this topic already. Wishing u a speedy recovery.
Old 29-06-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
That's great, for bro who kena, recover first then u chiong then..

For her regular bro, can share how much she charge for FJ? i always go for her and she might be the most exp one..
It all depends actually.
1. How much the ML charge for regulars and new customer?
2. Will she charge differently with selected regulars?
3. How much are the regulars paying her? Some might pay her more if they feel they have more connections with the ML.

So it’s all subjective. So what I felt is if you pay for that price and you are comfortable with it then don’t ask. Just enjoy that moment.

Cheers
Old 29-06-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdontcheatmeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Scare kana don’t play.
Play safe so can enjoy longer.
Give her and them a chance to serve us better.
Old 29-06-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SLTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Q*Qi from S* S**.
very nice lady and good service.
willing to please just that if you like to Zut zut ( . ) ( . ) lot most prob will skip her as her nips are sensitive.
Old 29-06-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Hi bro, why would you want to know the price if you are not going to her again? If you kena the STD from her, if I were you I wouldn't visit again.

Are there any other bros who also kena from her?
Compare price from her to other ladies, so won't get carrot chop again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1