The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitedasone View Post
Sounds good. Does she look like in the photo? Only concern is whether the current workplace is discrete or not. If not, then may be hard to give it a try.
Yes. You won't be disappointed with her outlook. The challenge is really what you can do in the spa
Old 07-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey guys, any bro can recommend good juagen ML!

Can list a few? Will write Fr after deed.

Thank you very much!
Old 07-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
ok so here’s the challenge. If we reject the ger, and she state our contact number in the blacklist for another reason. Then become like me. 2/10 i text will reply. Then how?
Prob you should get a brand new SIM card and start from scratch. Don't go looking for the dubious ones with limited MRs. I think there should be sufficient MRs by some bros you know can trust here about their looks at least. Then at the min u wun reject on the spot. Slowly build up ur "reputation" again from there so u become someone off the blacklist
Old 07-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php...4#post16762144

girl is tian xin.

first look is she is milf and not very pretty.

but the moment 2 of u are on the bed together. the feeling will really change. maybe due to the light and the way she carry herself (she is the soft spoken type) she give me a lot of gfe and it deels more like ur sec school gf doing hj on u.

hope bros will treat her well
Old 07-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Prob you should get a brand new SIM card and start from scratch. Don't go looking for the dubious ones with limited MRs. I think there should be sufficient MRs by some bros you know can trust here about their looks at least. Then at the min u wun reject on the spot. Slowly build up ur "reputation" again from there so u become someone off the blacklist
This reputation thing is a myth also lah. They also know you all can change number easily. Is just that if their business is so good, they rather take someone they already done before or their friends done before, so is not some clueless person who go stand outside the condo and ask the security or neighbours "is it this unit?!"

When their business is bad, or slow, any number they will also take.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Has anyone tried Liu Xin -

http://sglonelyguys.com/liu-xin-massage/

She seems very popular based on the comments, surprised no one has mentioned her recently
Old 07-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Has anyone tried Liu Xin -

http://sglonelyguys.com/liu-xin-massage/

She seems to have many positive comments, surprised no one mentioned her yet
Old 07-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody has any NURU MLs to recommend in CENTRAL area? Yes...I know very troublesome but just trying. The nuru scene seems very very limited
Old 07-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
4. Lucy - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage
9. Lynn
10. Abby
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu (Sweet Babe) - Topless, 3G, Catbath, Fake Love Making, HJ, Massage
16. Nina - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Cathbath, Massage
17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage

others stable:

1. Adele

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. List is not based on rankings.
3. Experiences may vary.

Bold the list to be copied and updated. Edited Tian Niu and Added Wei Wei.
Who got best JG and massage out of list? Of course nude is best
Old 07-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/yueyue-massage/

Agree. Her assets are quite well concealed under T-shirt. Good roaming, good looks, good body. But her massage to me is at best passable. That was based on her previous stint. She's worth a visit, but her current workplace is not too suitable for me though...
Frankly. The only thing good about her is her nice body and looks. I recall her to have a really interesting accent and pretty chatty. But other than that her massage is pretty piano and her sensual would be pretty limited in a SPA.

Unlikely to RTM for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Late night MR for the night owls.

MR for Sweet Babe (SLG), finally made a visit after recommendation from Huan Huan (previous large melons babe).

http://sglonelyguys.com/tian-niu-massage/

After Huan Huan mentioned in her wechat that her sister is coming here. I took note of this sweet looking young thing and plan to arrange a visit.

Finally, today fixed an appointment with her, going without too much expectations but have ended up with a pleasant surprise.

Location: Familiar east, apartment that is shared with another ML. Finding it was quite easy and Tian Niu has been punctual with her time. Tidy room with attached bathroom, hygiene passable with not so good towels but clean and dry.

Looks and Figure (8.5 / 10): SYT definitely in my opinion, not so far away from advertised age and looks like the photograph (90%). With the photo attached the most look alike. Smooth tender leggy figure, complexion pretty good, cute pair of perky boobs. Sweet cutey looks, the kind to shower tender loving care upon, like your cute junior in JC / Poly days.

Massage (6 / 10): Passable. I did not pay much attention but again, not so much for the massage.

Sensual (9.9 / 10): This was what surpass my expectations! A freaking shiok teasing session that lasted almost half an hour!

The familiarity of a Huan Huan session comes back here.

Slowly starting from the back, she will take her time to work her fingers on you, teasing your sensitive areas bit by bit. Licking your ears gently like a passionate lover, breathing deep, sending god damn shivers down to my little brother (waking him up). A slow HDLY which she slowly circles around your balls, gently brushing pass your shaft. A definite hard-on here.

Finally turning over, she takes a small towel to place on your harden kuku. Grinding gently while giving you the lovely smile, she has a firm butt and smooth silky legs which you will see in this fake love making process. A couple of patterns and lays down besides you to fondle, the HJ did not take long to finish after a torturing session. 3.5G roaming by the way with panties on.

Overall: It feels pretty good to have sweet young flesh after a series of abalone feasting on others. Hehe. A nice change of pace in a familiar way, a young gem in the making with the potential of an ang pai. Recommended! Of course RTM (already in my ML menu).

For other bros, try and you will find out.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Sounds like a good to try when I don't feel like feasting on something too rich =D
Old 07-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's the same person but what you have seen is the one in reality. Photo may be taken many many years ago.

She looks old to me ...maybe mid 30s or she chow lao

Sounds abt right. Definitely was the same person bro. Just that when the door opened, the face and body was puffed up
Old 07-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
U sure u want towel? So many guys dick rub on it and u want to use at home. Salute.
Just joking bro! I won't want to take anything away but myself
Old 07-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Yes. You won't be disappointed with her outlook. The challenge is really what you can do in the spa
I have been to that spa. And the max I went with one of the ML was a bbbj and stripped till panties. Have to push the boundaries sometimes
Old 07-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Unitedasone is Cool - loads of Potential

Saw this. New ML? Any bros have any MR on her?

https://www.perfectmassage.club/wei-we
Old 07-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Hey guys, any bro can recommend good juagen ML!

Can list a few? Will write Fr after deed.

Thank you very much!
You looking for 1 with happy ending or just the jg?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1