The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 18
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
Little brown fuck machines heh
Oh thot it is Lady Boy Female Melons....
Old 16-10-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
hardrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
I know this has been asked before, but I can't find it. Any place to bring maid go for fun that no need check permit? Since employer number can write my other number. I finally found a maid but she scared cause need to check permit
Same issue here too. FB uncomfortable with the need to put employer name and contact. Anyone know any other place or alternative?
Old 16-10-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post
Meeting 03 helper this Sunday x 2 and Monday x 1.
Will update after the session.
Hope able to take some photos to share with everyone here.
Going for a jog later to train my stamina.
Wah boss, your stamina power lei, Sunday X2 hahaha where you going? Mind if you share?
Old 16-10-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
right one seem popular but I would take the left curvy one. love baba girls
same bro i also take quality curve one hehe, up u
Old 16-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah boss, your stamina power lei, Sunday X2 hahaha where you going? Mind if you share?
Left 1 because another just msg me saying period just arrived.
Lucky got 2 on Sunday if not hotel wasted.
Old 16-10-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30419 / Power: 25
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mi Chat really can get maid but of course you need to pay. Last Saturday managed to try it for the first time.
This coming Sunday and Monday will have 2 more.
Hope they will not fly aeroplane
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbf.today/showpost....stcount=114426
Old 16-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Left 1 because another just msg me saying period just arrived.
Lucky got 2 on Sunday if not hotel wasted.
Lol ya, damn heng! ya lor, but how you book hotel? Can share? Like you book, then they come in later or what?
Old 16-10-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 15
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

i have a question have any senior samsters here meet up with maid again after you all end the whole relationship? let's say both of you still have each other contact any once a long time you are will receive text from the maid yet you all hardly reply back or maybe just reply one text out of ten texts receive. if you all meet back the maid what you all usually do? go hotel and bonk or just meet like a friend over lunch and part ways. please advise as this maid keep insist me to meet her and tell me there will be surprise for me but i don't want to fall into the messy mess once again with her but i am just curious what is she trying to offer.
Old 16-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

LBFMs think quite popular hehehe
Wow so far never try any maid bf , due to GL still never open hope any can share any available maid contact ?

Thank you very much 🙏

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-10-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
i have a question have any senior samsters here meet up with maid again after you all end the whole relationship? let's say both of you still have each other contact any once a long time you are will receive text from the maid yet you all hardly reply back or maybe just reply one text out of ten texts receive. if you all meet back the maid what you all usually do? go hotel and bonk or just meet like a friend over lunch and part ways. please advise as this maid keep insist me to meet her and tell me there will be surprise for me but i don't want to fall into the messy mess once again with her but i am just curious what is she trying to offer.
She pretty?
Can I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 17-10-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
think she wants to show you her tummy ba?
Old 17-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol ya, damn heng! ya lor, but how you book hotel? Can share? Like you book, then they come in later or what?
This weekend I book MBS hotel because I expect long rally.

For Sunday one I will pick her at Paya Lebar (PLQ) in the afternoon.
First time meeting her but i expecting to have an enjoyable session as her age is quite young.
Look and body is much better than average and I think it will be hard to penetrate as she is not doing basically for money.
I tested her using other account with more money but she declined even after alot of persuasion.

For Monday one have not confirmed the time but also first time meeting.
This one did not mentioned abt money but had asked to go MBS hotel and she agreed but what happen later will be a question mark.
She is 35 years old with big eyes and good body.
Most likely will pick her some where.

I don't think they will be like FL going up to hotel room themself.
Old 17-10-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

First time meeting her but i expecting to have an enjoyable session as her age is quite young.
Look and body is much better than average and I think it will be hard to penetrate as she is not doing basically for money.
I tested her using other account with more money but she declined even after alot of persuasion.

This one did not mentioned abt money but had asked to go MBS hotel and she agreed but what happen later will be a question mark.

Camping for fr n pics
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 17-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wah, book 2 days 1 night. Still shiok. But they won't check her permit?
Old 17-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20587 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WoW , You The Can Bro ... Booked MBS Somemore

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1