The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
combatus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

bro BS, y u zap me...???
Old 15-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are more places where I had kinky moments in the most daring situations.....

BBBJ in a car by the temporary stopover bay @ 2 different locations
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?246,104
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...star=1&level=6

Humping in a MPV in a private estate

Standing doggy position in the open (it was easy access with a mini shorts with 'huge openings') near a HDB CP

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 18-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seetoh73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sentosa in the wee hours morning!
Old 18-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bomba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

five star hotel staircase that is linked to the shopping complex.
Old 18-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
stysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried some of these places with my gf-now-wife:

A) Cairnhill Place MSCP. Always the highest floor of the MSCP various stairways. Usually do her in that area before collecting my car to go off.

B) Top-most "Exit" stairways at Lucky Plaza (near arcade center on the 6th floor).

C) Best I think so far I ever did was at the abandon Woodneuk Mansion (near the back of Botanic Gardens) in one of the weekday nights quite some time back ago before it was burned badly by arsonists. It's a freaking huge mansion abandon for damn long with a 500m walk driveway before you reach the mansion. Went to the 2nd floor facing the field at the balcony, strip her naked and played around with her before doing her on the floor in doggie. Can take on sweet time as it's really damn big and got lots of rooms to hide in case you do see anyone coming. Don't do it in the weekends though as there's a chance of curious groups of trail-hunters coming to visit the mansion.
Old 19-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
silver1412 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilver1412 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilver1412 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well... interesting topics... i may not be so good in telling stories, it may be short, but its a true story
it happened when i'm still wif my ex gf in sydney, she's from china and we both work at the same place, she lives in a 2 bedroom apt wif friend and share the main bedroom wif mom!, one night i came to her place, sit on the couch watching tv, and around 10pm her mom and friend went to bed then we started petting and so on, and eventually doing missionary in the couch , in the living room, which is straight ahead of the door of both rooms... time goes by, i finally cum and walk to the sink in the kitchen which is next to the living room to clean up... after that she go inside her room to change clothes and come with me to sleep in my apt.
living room may sound ordinary but the speeding heartbeat and thinking what the hell should i do if her mom came out and saw me on top of her daughter, coz the apt is quite small, once u open the door u see straight to the couch!
its one hell of an experience for me... hope its good enough for the topics
Old 19-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3568 / Power: 20
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

All these happened almost 10-12 years ago...

(1) Countless Parks / Playgrounds between 11pm-2am...

(2) Passenger Seat of a car... many times (yes... I was a horny bastard... STILL AM!!)

(3) Hot then Cold Jacuzzi in Bintan...

(4) Void Deck of 12 story HDB flat on Xmas Eve...

(5) Quietly Bonking F housemate when another M housemate in the room drunk/asleep... Thinking back, I don't think he WAS Really asleep...

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Fang (LoveAffairs; 9.25)
Mini (ONESiam; 9.25)
Old 20-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Hi guys,

Went to east coast heavy vehicle car park last month. when entering the carpark, i was driving without headlight so as to avoid any disturbance to other couples. but because of that, i have to stop suddenly when i realised my car was facing head to head with a car parked in one of the corner. i can see the couple was shocked as they looked at us. so i just waved to them inside the car to signal sorry. they gave a smile in return, so i signalled thumbs up that we are going to stay in that spot. then we saw the girl disappeared and left the guy with shiok face. my gf decided to do the same. hehe, shiok. we were damn horny, and i dare my gf to remove her top, well she didn't agree, but removed her bra and just lifted up her top to expose her breasts. god! i looked at that guy and he was staring at my gf's breasts!!! i signal to him to let his girl do the same and she did!!! damn!!!! my gf was masturbating me, and i came within 1 minute!!!! then we quickly drove off the place to clean up somewhere else.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 20-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

This is my most daring sex romp yet. (Dun flame me bros, just merely contributing my sexcapades to this thread.) Pick up my fb after her exam (not sure if it's final paper or some minor test), she didn't look too happy about it. So i decided to cheer her up, but didn't know how to. I asked her if she felt like eating, she shook her head... suddenly said:" How about Megabites?"

So we had a western lunch.... prior that we head down to the basement car park.... once we're inside the car.... goodness, not sure what went into her, she was fondling my crotch, i looked at her.... Must have been the stress, anxiety, and now the disappointment' i thought.

I told her if she's really ok, all she did was 'sha jiao' (throwing a little tantrum) at me and said,

"Don't be a spoil sport...."

"You mean now? here? are you sure....?"

"(Called out my full name), i'm having a bad day, don't make it any worse for me, OK!"

Straight away turn on the ignition, suddenly she shouted.

"Where do u think u're heading uh?"

"Relax... Sexy, i know what i'm doing ok"

Drove to a corner lot and park like a veteran stunt driver. Gestured her to go over and sit @ the back, i stepped out and went to the back and opened the door. There she was looking @ me with that pussy cat eyes. (Just like the cat in the movie Shrek) STEAM~~

"You want it, gotta earn it, my girl...."

She took Mr. Willy nice and slow and @ the same time, i was so worried that we might get caught. Fuck!!!! Seeing her head bobbing up and down, with occasionally strong suction and sexpleasurising tongue action encirling the ridge of Mr. Willy in the campus basement carpark was one helluva display for me take it all.

Guess we read each other's mind, besides time is of the essence, she took mouth off, i positioned myself and off we go in doggy style.

"Damn, you're fucking daring"

"Fuck you, Fuck my harder, FUCK ME DEEPER!!!!"

CB~ it was too sexciting for me... she knew i was about to cum, quickly she turn around and opened her mouth to receive Mr. Willy's love juices. As i gave Mr. Willy a few more jerks...KNN.. gave me that yayapapaya look with that smug laughter of her and repositioned her mouth for a loadful it.

"Fucking Ego!!", said i to her as Mr. Willy's love juices unload into her mouth.

After we're spent, i took her thong off and she looked curious. i decided to be naughty and place it @ one particular spot on the red pipes above the parking lot we're in. As she saw what i did, she said,

"Asshole....ahhhaha"

"Ready for Round 2?"

"We'll see...." *sticking out tongue* action

Fucking cock-teaser, i thought.

If any bro out there who has a fetish for used woman undergarment like thongs, especially soaked with bonkng/pussy juices, it's located @ the basement carpark....

Fret not, I've the co-ordinates to the place. May the lucky bro gets it.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?205,300

P.S: Clue: We parked @ the basement carpak beside this temp. site office.

Cheers~ to Outdoor Sex And Voyeurism!!!!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Last edited by Glen2712; 20-03-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 20-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

At the top floor of the staircase between 1am to 3am near at a mutli-storey carpark.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
This is my most daring sex romp yet. (Dun flame me bros, just merely contributing my sexcapades to this thread.) Pick up my fb after her exam (not sure if it's final paper or some minor test), she didn't look too happy about it. So i decided to cheer her up, but didn't know how to. I asked her if she felt like eating, she shook her head... suddenly said:" How about Megabites?"

So we had a western lunch.... prior that we head down to the basement car park.... once we're inside the car.... goodness, not sure what went into her, she was fondling my crotch, i looked at her.... Must have been the stress, anxiety, and now the disappointment' i thought.

I told her if she's really ok, all she did was 'sha jiao' (throwing a little tantrum) at me and said,

"Don't be a spoil sport...."

"You mean now? here? are you sure....?"

"(Called out my full name), i'm having a bad day, don't make it any worse for me, OK!"

Straight away turn on the ignition, suddenly she shouted.

"Where do u think u're heading uh?"

"Relax... Sexy, i know what i'm doing ok"

Drove to a corner lot and park like a veteran stunt driver. Gestured her to go over and sit @ the back, i stepped out and went to the back and opened the door. There she was looking @ me with that pussy cat eyes. (Just like the cat in the movie Shrek) STEAM~~

"You want it, gotta earn it, my girl...."

She took Mr. Willy nice and slow and @ the same time, i was so worried that we might get caught. Fuck!!!! Seeing her head bobbing up and down, with occasionally strong suction and sexpleasurising tongue action encirling the ridge of Mr. Willy in the campus basement carpark was one helluva display for me take it all.

Guess we read each other's mind, besides time is of the essence, she took mouth off, i positioned myself and off we go in doggy style.

"Damn, you're fucking daring"

"Fuck you, Fuck my harder, FUCK ME DEEPER!!!!"

CB~ it was too sexciting for me... she knew i was about to cum, quickly she turn around and opened her mouth to receive Mr. Willy's love juices. As i gave Mr. Willy a few more jerks...KNN.. gave me that yayapapaya look with that smug laughter of her and repositioned her mouth for a loadful it.

"Fucking Ego!!", said i to her as Mr. Willy's love juices unload into her mouth.

After we're spent, i took her thong off and she looked curious. i decided to be naughty and place it @ one particular spot on the red pipes above the parking lot we're in. As she saw what i did, she said,

"Asshole....ahhhaha"

"Ready for Round 2?"

"We'll see...." *sticking out tongue* action

Fucking cock-teaser, i thought.

If any bro out there who has a fetish for used woman undergarment like thongs, especially soaked with bonkng/pussy juices, it's located @ the basement carpark....

Fret not, I've the co-ordinates to the place. May the lucky bro gets it.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?205,300

P.S: Clue: We parked @ the basement carpak beside this temp. site office.

Cheers~ to Outdoor Sex And Voyeurism!!!!
haha... SIM.. studied there before.. grad liaoz.. know where u did it.. wow.. u power la.. hmm.. megabites.. the good old megabites..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 21-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
damienj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. dun mind my lil' contribution:
- Series of selective MSCP, second-last floor inner rows after midnight. always do it in rear sears. now car no leather seats not so convenient anymore (hard to maintain stain-free)
- BBBJ w FB in car, up n down ECP along main expressway n looping the inner road (full of humps). Driving manual car plus weekend so many stop-start n occassional stares but reckon its at night so if they can see, so be it.
- After clubbing BBBJ from her while driving from orchard/town. At traffic lights the lorries n container trucks can see. Let them see...
- Office lunchtime wait for last colleague to leave office around noon time then signal female colleague from another department to proceed to rear storeroom (sliding doors) and bonk her 360 within 30mins timeframe. Aircon freezing, but helps to maintain erection. Sometimes do it standing up on the machines (large-format). Can cum all over the place cos no carpet.
- Multiple toilets all around office building. Always male toilets but only those with a step-elevation cos harder for others to spot the legs. Humid and not well-ventilated, so must chop-chop F and go, else sweat like after 2.4km run. Very convenient cos can do it as and when we feel like it. Work there long enough to know the timings.
- Handicap toilets in nearby office buildings. The newer ones are very spacious and clean. Best timing is slightly after 2pm when most ppl go back to work liao.
- Drive out during lunchtime to nearby open air carpark (FOC, somewhere in Jurong East) on top of this 'hill' and just bonk her in car in broad daylight. No need tactical, cos not many cars drive in, and can easily spot other cars from 100m away if they are heading this direction. Lie down, sideways, she ride me upright, front seat, rear seat shoot outside car also can. A nice crop of trees available so can be quite breezy at times.
- Same hill-top carpark, after work or OT just drive up there n let it rip. At night even better, cos practically no cars drive in to park overnight.
- HDB staircase and office' outdoor open-air stairwell. Industrial area for the latter so get moonlight and night breeze. Got reflection from the building exterior somemore, best during fullmoon nights.
- Labrador park carpark and the tiolet there during weekdays lunchtime.
- Early lunch go nearby cinema watch 'ulu' shows, always no one else but us. Choose last row at the back against the wall. Cinema one way in and out so very tactical spot. Always finger her till she buay tahan ask me to do her, so usually let her ride me at her own pace. Else BBBJ to release work stress. This venue can hear her 'stereo' during when the show volume goes up in sync.
- ECP selective areas, but never in the bushes. Always on the sand in the open lift up skirt and doggie her standing up, either let shoot my load into her and watch it trickle onto the sand or not-safe then shoot anyhow cos the sand will hide it easily. Hehe. My favourite spot is where the sparse 'boats' are situated...
- Private estates and industrial estates late at night. Chop chop finish her up cos always got mosquitoes and workers cycling by.
- Boat Quay back alley back in the early 90's, drunk but thrust fren's gf's buddy with her skirt up. Didn't finish her off though.
- Climb over and trespass this sec school in the east. Did it on one of the stairs leading up to the hall.
- FB's house in the afternoon when her grandfather sleeping on the living room rocking chair back facing us, cart-wheel her out of her room then slowly doggie her in living room and let her control her moans.
- Walk right into the infamous old hotel in marine parade (the one split into halves by still road) walk upstairs and find a door that's not locked and take my own sweet time to screw some NUS girl who don't believe we F for free. Many thanks to the sleepy 'jagar' on his foldable bed.
- Office tea breaks pull colleague into server room behind partitioned cupboards and give her a few thrusts, usually too tight for comfort even for a quick quickie. Only safeguard is a slightly ajar door separating us from 50 over cubicles outside and the hairline gap between cupboards for us to 'bio' the entrance to server room. Do this with file in hand or cable in hand, just in case mah...
- Early 90's surely will down bottles of beer at kopitiam from 9 to 11+ before chiong Zouk. A few times will go to the opposite HDB corner block (ATM) top floor corner staircase and BBBJ or bonk gf first. I find it safer to do this around midnight then after 3am.
- NUS study w gf end up bored or 'itchy', there's always the trusty toilets (i think this one no big deal lah hor?) Neither of us stay in hostel, so no choice lah...
- Two-storey library in the east (now NTUC), late at night sit behind facing sea direction. BBBJ and let her ride me. Sometimes not alone wan... many regulars here. Back in 90's. Did it with two different girls who stay nearby blocks on different occasion.
- ECP infamous yellow watch-tower and many selective wooden watch-towers and the usual wooden bench/tables along that stretch. BBBJ and a few times managed to bonk gf as well. Occassionally head out into breakwater...

OK, nothing fantastic from me i know.. just some action from east to west to east. Not a regular in the North though.

Old 21-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

After a golf session @ the driving range, still feeling really energized. Damn itchy for a bonk, fucking hell, the stupid driving range, there aren't any good strategic place for quick bonk. As we head out to the carpark, I saw this street soccer court, looks damn ulu siah... the lights around the court are off. Just then licentious thoughts came into me.

As we walked towards the street soccer court, there was a couple sitting on the bench in front of the court but that 'obstacle' was not going to deter me. Never knew that the side walls of the street soccer court were damn high, higher than waist height (Approx. 1.4m i think, Sorry Bros, I damn Mountain Tortoise, first time stepped into the street soccer court, not for a game of soccer, but a game of sex.)

The couple and some of the passer by could only see us from above chest level, tot it was just two lovebirds pak tohying away with me hugging her from behind but little that they knew that we're bonking away. Shortly the couple left the bench and I continued hump her with long strokes, hard and deep till she showed me a pair of eye whites as she trembled briefly with convulsions? Damn HIGH~~!!!

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el= 6?316,334

Old 21-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
haha... SIM.. studied there before.. grad liaoz.. know where u did it.. wow.. u power la.. hmm.. megabites.. the good old megabites..
Yup, the chicken mushroom was awesome, gave me that extra omph of sexnergy.

Old 21-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
yankim3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

having bbbj, cim plus swallow in a car, in the afternoon park along a rd, with lorry going by. the drivers all turn to look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1