The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
HornyDew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports - L18H16G8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Visited this hse yesterday afternoon and I was introduced by the very friendly OKT. I was told that this gal is very new..... This is a germ that cannot be missed. Must try. Worth every single cent.....

Skyman
After reading Bro Skyman FR, I was so horny that at 3am this morning (25/9/08) I took chance to rush down to the house. Reached there at about 3.25am and hoping that she will be availiable. Lucky me she was!

Indeed, she's a gem! Very lovely and smiley! I shall keep my story short and here's my FR:

Name: Dim

Look: 8/10 (She told me she's 28 yrs old but look younger at 22 yrs old)

Body: 8/10 (160cm, smooth skin, slim and fair with slight tan)

Boobs: 9/10
(34C, firm and rounded with light brown nipples, Handful! Au natural)

Catbath : 8/10
(My shaft was wanking in between her thighs and after that she did hot/cold BBBJ, almost wanted to exlpode but my soldiers held on!)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Damn shiok, coupled with me painting and fingering her. Damn she was juicy!)

CIM: 10/10
(After the BBBJ, she wanted to ride on me but I just could'nt get enough of the sensation and I started painting all over her body. I stood up on my knees and held her closer to my shaft. She stared BBBJ again and at the same time I was charging my shaft to and fro in her warm mouth.

In no time, my soldiers were shelling her mouth. She did'nt suffer any shell- shocked from my bombardment and continued pulling my shaft to the extend that my whole body was jirating ecstatically!!! I was a moaning man)

FJ: */10 (Wildcard. Did'nt try, wanted to go 2nd round but closing time)

GFE: 9/10
(Friendly and chirpy, she slapped my butt while I was dressing up, kinda kinky, haha)

RTF: Definitely!!!!

She 's definitely a gem even while I'm writing this FR, my DiDi is having a hard-on. What a nite!!!

I totally second Bro Skyman- Must try. Worth every single cent!

Hornydew
Old 27-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

H34G33

According to OKT, she just started a month ago.

Name : piggy
Look :7/10
Body : 8/10 (Roughly a B cup if u ask me. i'm a small boob guy)
BBBJ : no
BJ : 6/10 (need more practise)
FJ : 6.5/10 (good moaning)
GFE : 8/10 (give u kisses everynow and then)
RTF : Maybe, have to try out other girl also .
Old 27-09-2008, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports - L18H16G8

Bro, her boobs are definately bigger than 34c, never came across such big tits b4.... but her room is on the 2nd floor all the way behind the kitchen. knn when i went today at 5pm there was a stupid uncle doing the laundries behind and blabbering loudly on his hp.. knn what a kill joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyDew View Post

Hornydew
Old 28-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H?G69

I need some bros to help me with the number of this house as i cannot remember what it is. I know if you are walking down lorong 6 and if house66 is on your left hand side, then the house i went to is after it.

Anyway i went into the house before h66 and the okt was nice but there was only 3 girls available and they were not really my cup of tea. So told him i will come back later and he was nice, never complain.

Skipped house 66 and went to the house after it. Went in, 4 girls working. Picked girl69. Went into room, as she undressed, saw her mole on her butt and realised i had her a year ago. I was quite happy cos i remember she had great service.

Requested for bj only. She did a catbath and then proceed to bj with condom for 10 minutes. Her bj is quite good, very hardworking girl. But after 10 min, still couldnt cum so ask her to ride me. Rode for 10 minutes and come. Showered.

This g69 got good service and pleasant smile.

Face: 6/10
Body 6/10 (bit of baby fats)
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (as i only tried one position)
RTF: Maybe
Old 28-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrx View Post
L6H?G69

I need some bros to help me with the number of this house as i cannot remember what it is......
Is it house 52???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-09-2008, 06:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Don2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dun feel like going to gylang after viewing this site =( when can our country men can bonk these kinda girls...

????????(SEX141.COM)
Old 28-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don2 View Post
I dun feel like going to gylang after viewing this site =( when can our country men can bonk these kinda girls...

????????(SEX141.COM)
when u go hong kong or china ???
Old 29-09-2008, 03:33 AM
Samster

Yo Jdi, where have u been? enjoying family bliss huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
when u go hong kong or china ???
Old 04-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
ChangCarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After dinner with my clients, I popped by Geylang. The okts, as well as the girls by the roadside, were so aggressive! They were tugging at me, holding on to my arms, and I have to keep waving them away. I hate being harassed!

I decided to pop by WH10 as the okt seemed to be the nicest. No aggressive touting, no pulling at me, just a nice talk. Yeah, I know it sounds weird to make a decision based on one liking the okt, but after going through the "ring of fire", it was a refreshing feeling to be treated in a friendly manner.

He recommended G9 for her blowjob. What I did not realize was that this is one girl with a very good attitude. She started by turning on the music (some hot dance number in a language I do not understand - Thai?). I got a nice body massage from her in the shower, as well as a BBBJ. She was so good that I actually extended the time twice, to enjoy the feeling of her roaming all over my body, licking my nipples, sucking at my rod - fuck, it was great!

It took a long time for me to cum (one of the reason I took a third extension), but she was still patient enough to try many different positions to make me cum. She has a very good attitude indeed.

If there is a minus point, it would be communication. Her English is virtually non-existent, and my Thai is totally non-existent! It was so funny wondering if both of us were communicating properly.

WH10G9 (did not ask for the name)
Body: 9/10 (fleshy in the right places)
Looks: 8/10 (cute girl)
BM: 9/10 (still thinking of it!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (willing to please)
FJ: 9/10 (many positions, hardworking)
RTF: I do not have the habit of going back to the same girl, but if there is one, she may be it.
Damage: 150, with 2 extensions
Old 07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
zami is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangCarl View Post
After dinner with my clients, I popped by Geylang. The okts, as well as the girls by the roadside, were so aggressive! They were tugging at me, holding on to my arms, and I have to keep waving them away. I hate being harassed!

I decided to pop by WH10 as the okt seemed to be the nicest. No aggressive touting, no pulling at me, just a nice talk. Yeah, I know it sounds weird to make a decision based on one liking the okt, but after going through the "ring of fire", it was a refreshing feeling to be treated in a friendly manner.

He recommended G9 for her blowjob. What I did not realize was that this is one girl with a very good attitude. She started by turning on the music (some hot dance number in a language I do not understand - Thai?). I got a nice body massage from her in the shower, as well as a BBBJ. She was so good that I actually extended the time twice, to enjoy the feeling of her roaming all over my body, licking my nipples, sucking at my rod - fuck, it was great!

It took a long time for me to cum (one of the reason I took a third extension), but she was still patient enough to try many different positions to make me cum. She has a very good attitude indeed.

If there is a minus point, it would be communication. Her English is virtually non-existent, and my Thai is totally non-existent! It was so funny wondering if both of us were communicating properly.

WH10G9 (did not ask for the name)
Body: 9/10 (fleshy in the right places)
Looks: 8/10 (cute girl)
BM: 9/10 (still thinking of it!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (willing to please)
FJ: 9/10 (many positions, hardworking)
RTF: I do not have the habit of going back to the same girl, but if there is one, she may be it.
Damage: 150, with 2 extensions
Hi there,
I'm new here,can someone pm me which house#.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

westerhout road
House no 10
Old 08-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
zami is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunworri View Post
westerhout road
House no 10
Thank you bro
Old 10-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 18
playaz69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplayaz69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

After reading Bro Skyman FR, I was so horny that at 3am this morning (25/9/08) I took chance to rush down to the house. Reached there at about 3.25am and hoping that she will be availiable. Lucky me she was!

Indeed, she's a gem! Very lovely and smiley! I shall keep my story short and here's my FR:

Look: 8/10 (She told me she's 28 yrs old but look younger at 22 yrs old)

Body: 8/10 (160cm, smooth skin, slim and fair with slight tan)

Catbath : 8/10
(My shaft was wanking in between her thighs and after that she did hot/cold BBBJ, almost wanted to exlpode but my soldiers held on!)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Damn shiok, coupled with me painting and fingering her. Damn she was juicy!)

CIM: 10/10
(After the BBBJ, she wanted to ride on me but I just could'nt get enough of the sensation and I started painting all over her body. I stood up on my knees and held her closer to my shaft. She stared BBBJ again and at the same time I was charging my shaft to and fro in her warm mouth.

In no time, my soldiers were shelling her mouth. She did'nt suffer any shell- shocked from my bombardment and continued pulling my shaft to the extend that my whole body was jirating ecstatically!!! I was a moaning man)

FJ: */10 (Wildcard. Did'nt try, wanted to go 2nd round but closing time)

GFE: 9/10
(Friendly and chirpy, she slapped my butt while I was dressing up, kinda kinky, haha)

RTF: Definitely!!!!

She 's definitely a gem even while I'm writing this FR, my DiDi is having a hard-on. What a nite!!!

I totally second Bro Skyman- Must try. Worth every single cent!

Hornydew

Bro, she from which house? Which lorong? Thank u.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

l18h16 bro mega big ( . ) ( . ) all natural flavour.....
Old 12-10-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Originally Posted by zami View Post
Thank you bro
Welcome Bro,happy bonk bonk