The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
wat group A & B gals .... knn u still stone from your last nite drinking .....

wat sacrifice u toking about .......u never realli play the game rite bro ....

I meant this comment, "viets will be better as they can make sacrifices that the thais will not ......"

Si pui now bonk PRC n viet???
Old 15-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I meant this comment, "viets will be better as they can make sacrifices that the thais will not ......"

Si pui now bonk PRC n viet???

having been involved with working gals from this 2 countries ..... the viets have shown that in the pursuit of their love 4 me, they are willing to reduce going to bed with customers but not the thais ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 15-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
having been involved with working gals from this 2 countries ..... the viets have shown that in the pursuit of their love 4 me, they are willing to reduce going to bed with customers but not the thais ....

OIC WL . I thought normal office ger. U have not answer my question... PRC??
Old 15-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
OIC WL . I thought normal office ger. U have not answer my question... PRC??

knn .... force by ah tan to go Katong lah ....

sit with one prc and got along pretty well ...so far so good for the past week ....

Old 15-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
knn .... force by ah tan to go Katong lah ....

sit with one prc and got along pretty well ...so far so good for the past week ....

This is HCM Thread. When has it starting to become a PRC thread?? heheheh
Old 15-02-2005, 08:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

haha im waiting ernestly for tigerair to fly to vietnam, then im so going there often at those cheap rates
Old 16-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
haha im waiting ernestly for tigerair to fly to vietnam, then im so going there often at those cheap rates
Everybody's waiting for Tiger Airways to fly. i guess SQ, Garuda and Lion Air will run out of business once Tiger Air starts flying.Better pray that ticket prices will be much lower than Lion Air.
Old 16-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Everybody's waiting for Tiger Airways to fly. i guess SQ, Garuda and Lion Air will run out of business once Tiger Air starts flying.Better pray that ticket prices will be much lower than Lion Air.
well ...increased competition is good as it will lead to the price coming downwards .....

when i first go vn, a SG-HN-HCM-SG cost me almost 800 and last trip i went, it cost me only 500 via VN Airlines

Old 16-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

This thread is lacking excitment. Any bros has anything to contribute? Bro Euphoria 777, any contributions from you?
Old 17-02-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Bro Singviet

You know that my "commander" is in town...how to go R&R and post FR????
Last few days can only eat home-cooked meal, cannot tabao from outside ah...hahahaha.

To the rest of the Bros out there in Saigon....if you have been having a good time, share share lah....
视线人浪中找你
Old 17-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
Bro Singviet

You know that my "commander" is in town...how to go R&R and post FR????
Last few days can only eat home-cooked meal, cannot tabao from outside ah...hahahaha.

To the rest of the Bros out there in Saigon....if you have been having a good time, share share lah....

bro Euphoria,

Don't worry. The ordeal is going to be over soon. Time to eat tabao food soon after sunday .. heheh For me, i am going to singapore to tabao something tomorrow for a week.
Old 17-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Actually I kind of miss the "cheong" scene in SGP also.
Especially the "parade" of PRCs along GL Lor 8.
So many to choose from, no need to spend time and money to talk cock and drink beer before deciding to nail or not to nail.....

No such place available in HCMC leh....
视线人浪中找你
Old 18-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

New Trend

Looks like a new trend is developing in HCMC.
Gals like to go around bra-less.

Saw two on the same day....

First one was a pillion on a motorbike heading down to district one...I was in a cab. Red light...her bike was alongside my cab and you know how close the motorbikes can get to your car when stopped in front of traffic light. There I was staring at this sizeable but a little saggy "melon" in a loose low neck top. The distance between my face and her boobs was not more than 20cm....but got the car window in between la....so tempted to wind down and grab them...hahaha.

The second one was in a pub and she was wearing a spandex slip on.....can see the whole shape of the "melon" from the side and the nipple protruding...aircon cold mah....hehehe.
视线人浪中找你
Old 18-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
New Trend

not new lah .....

well with most gals having an average B .... i see so many of them ....

Old 18-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
New Trend

Saw two on the same day....

First one was a pillion on a motorbike heading down to district one...I was in a cab. Red light...her bike was alongside my cab and you know how close the motorbikes can get to your car when stopped in front of traffic light. There I was staring at this sizeable but a little saggy "melon" in a loose low neck top. The distance between my face and her boobs was not more than 20cm....but got the car window in between la....so tempted to wind down and grab them...hahaha.

The second one was in a pub and she was wearing a spandex slip on.....can see the whole shape of the "melon" from the side and the nipple protruding...aircon cold mah....hehehe.
Me saw too. Me riding a motorbike, along came a lady rider with a tight fitting spandex top, nipples straining against the fabric... and my shaft starts straining against my pants too... haha...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread