The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
ONLY AN AH GUA WITH A CHEEBY, WILL THINK SAME AS YOU.

I NO BLAIN BETTER THAN YOU NO BLAIN PLUS NO LANPAR
thanks for acknowledging for brainless, tell me something new, OK? no lampar is refering to roger i think, hiding in his shit hole.
Old 27-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Full Monty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaivisitor
Ben, I wil never go against you. you know that I need you more than you need me in hty
a section of hdy tai kor PM to bro cyber@. roger, please say this PM is fabricated in your blog big big, ok bo?
Old 27-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Monty View Post
a section of hdy tai kor PM to bro cyber@. roger, please say this PM is fabricated in your blog big big, ok bo?
Bro Full Monty

Please refrain yourself from posting what I send to you. I know how to post it myself. OK? Thank you.

Regards

Cyber@id
Old 27-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Full Monty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post
Bro Full Monty

Please refrain yourself from posting what I send to you. I know how to post it myself. OK? Thank you.

Regards

Cyber@id
sure, i thought you're busy mah. so, want me to pick you up from airport?
Old 27-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Monty View Post
sure, i thought you're busy mah. so, want me to pick you up from airport?
Bro Full Monty

Thanks, someone else is picking me up. But I'll meet you later in the night. Got to go now, I have a plane to catch.

Regards
Old 27-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Samster

The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Full Monty

Thanks, someone else is picking me up. But I'll meet you later in the night. Got to go now, I have a plane to catch.

Regards
hehehe, i thought you got "someone" to catch. have a safe trip back to s'pore and inform me of any update. i'll be coming over to hdy to celebrate my new year with xxxxx, you know who i'm talking about. btw, any new place to cheong?
Old 27-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Ben, I wil never go against you. you know that I need you more than you need me in hty
wonder what does that mean hor, tai kor of hdy? the almighty thaivisitor begging for forgiveness and reveal the truth that he is actually a NOBODY in hdy but a pimp earning a living.
Old 27-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
wonder what does that mean hor, tai kor of hdy? the almighty thaivisitor begging for forgiveness and reveal the truth that he is actually a NOBODY in hdy but a pimp earning a living.
tai kor of hatyai? hor gao gan lah!
hes just a lao ah pek staying at hatyai.. phui! , not happy ar? also Lan lan!
hatyai is nothing lah hor, understand!
Old 28-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
2nd uncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She was send to Hatyai Hospital at first, for emergency treatment but the hospital refuse to operate on her unless I can pay half of the operation cost (300,000bht) up front. I called up Kingstar and Junglerider immediately for help, both of them are in s'pore in the point of the time, so they couldn't help me. I called TV asking for his help later, he did not help me with the money, but he come down to the hospital to keep me company.
Did she has the operation in Hatyai???

Quote:

my wife took all the money from our join-account (30+ m baht)

(my salary is 400,000bht per month)

which I had to sell my condo (1.2m bht),

mortage my car to a finance company (0.8m bht)

Your story might be real but your figures is a bit unbelieveable, that's y so many bros doubt you. With a saving of 1.3 mil SGD, monthly income of 18K SGD, yet you stay in a 50k SGD Condo and your car costs almost the same as your condo???

Quote:
I'm revealing in great details so that someone else cannot twist the fact to make himself look good.
I guess you need to explain further on the figures.

BTW I read somewhere you were acting beng when in Thailand. I'm so surprise, with your highly paid salary, you should be in a senior position in your company with a certain age yet you are behaving like a mafia??
Old 28-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
2nd uncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post

If I am cyber@id, I will use my fortune to buy more fun and keep some savings rather than to find problem with that old man and then go round revealing wife divorce, gf break off, savings taken away, advance salary from MNC, earn how much, etc.
A so called SG millionaire gets involves in so much shit???
Old 28-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
region deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a reply from thaivisitor with no editing.

Reply No 1

"I had a discussion with some bros and although I agreed not to post and do like what Fat29 told me, to just leave it, I feel that there are some matters that I like to “clarify”.

I’m not bothered by those matters which concerned TD0620G, KLKOOL or any of the KL samsters as those who know me, followed the incident between Cyberaid and the KL samsters from the time they exchange flames before meeting in Hat Yai, already knows whether whatever has been posted now is true or “modified truths”.

I will not comment on the difference in Ben’s version from mine on Y’s case here as it does not benefit me, nor anyone here. The version I have is the one which Ben told me when I was there with him at the hospital, what Y’s elder sister discussed with me, what other local friends in Hat Yai discussed with me based on the news report on Thai TV, and what the local newspaper wrote. Anyone who wants to know my version can always check back the local newspaper as there is no basic difference.

I admitted that I have told some samsters about it, more out of concern as during the period we felt helpless that there was nothing we could do and the concern was more for Ben who was really in a bad shape. The samsters whom I have told are those closer and whom I felt will also be more concern for Ben too. They knew what I told them was out of concern but I don’t know what or how they portray it to Ben himself which makes Ben angry with me.

Now even what Ben has posted surprise me! Many of the points are different which he must have your reasons for changing it but the main issue is that what has happened is amounting to attempted murder!

Now to Ben. Seriously, I don’t know whether to doubt you or not.

Telling close friends of the incident is so serious to you that you cut off your friendship with me and conspired to get me and my family. When you found out the guy who was trailing you, you get your “guys” to teach him a serious lesson by sending him to hospital for a few months.

But no action taken for an attempt on Y’s life? Even if you let it go, you mean the police also let it go? Y’s family also let it go? Or if the police or Y’s family is not aware of what happened in the room, you mean to say that you are going to continue hiding the truth from them and let the person who hired thugs to murder Y go? Divorce is good enough? And the samsters here say you are a good man? Did I miss something here?

I’m not trying to discredit you here but to wake up your fucking mind to take the RIGHT course of action. You or anyone here can continue to flame me, hate me do whatever the fuck you want, I don’t care. But if you don’t take the correct action, then believe me I WILL tell Y’s elder sister and mother what actually happened in the room according to you and tell them to take the necessary action.

Tee Vee"
Old 28-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

Reply No 2

"Now I want to address the issue of the “1st Incident” with regards to Samster A and his tirak B.

I wonder why people have such short spam of memory that what they posted don’t seemed to tally with what happened. Here’s what happened.

Samster A has a Tirak B who is not working anymore so she was staying in an apartment set up by Samster A. Samster A did not tell anyone to “look out” for him on his tirak so please don’t anyone try to act “important”. The fact that Samster A made B his tirak is because he trusted her enough to be his tirak. Samster A does not believe in things like asking his tirak to change new phone number or delete all previous customers number, etc, etc. Samster A is a firm person and believes that if his tirak ever “cheated” on him, eventually he will know as news is sure to spread. Samster A is very close to me and even I have a set of keys to the apartment.

Now just before going to WB, JungleRider told me that while having drinks with some of the WLs in SKY, a WL (C) told him that tirak B sometimes did “short time” in the apartment. When JungleRider told me, Cyberaid was NOT there. I told JungleRider that I will have to tell Samster A about it.

While driving to WB, I questioned Tirak B about it and asked her to sort it out with WL C because personally, I don’t believe Tirak B did such things. I also told Samster A about what happened. Samster A being straightforward, asked me what I thought and I told him I don’t believe it. Samster A took my word and he and Tirak B are now living happily ever after.

When I reach WB, JungleRider asked me not to confront Tirak B yet but I told him I have already done so. Later in WB, WL C called JungleRider up. Accordingly to JungleRider, WL C confided in him and was trying to figure out how I know and who told me. JungleRider said WL C was also drunk then. He was a little afraid that WL C may think it was him who told me. I assured JungleRider that I won’t tell WL C or anyone the information came from him and also told him that even if WL C suspected it’s him, so what? Is the WL more important than our samster friends?

The next day, JungleRider told me there was no issue. WL C still did not know how I found out and when he questioned her, she admitted that no such thing happened with Tirak B entertaining ST in her apartment.

Later Ben and I were at DP when he brought the matter up and said that I handled the matter the wrong way. I made it clear to him that this is the way I handle matter when it concerns my friends or any samsters.

If what I have done meant that I cannot be trusted, I don’t give a fuck and I will NOT apologize for it.

There was an incident of another samster X who has a Tirak Y who is also not working anymore. Samster X is not that close to me at that time. We had flame wars and he was not on my side. One morning I saw his Tirak Z having breakfast with another guy. I immediately informed Samster X and of course he confronted his tirak. His Tirak Z was also quite close to me then so she called me up, I told her straight. I will tell it like it is if I saw any girl who is a tirak of any samster of what I saw. So what if Tirak Z now finds me untrustworthy? I don’t give a fuck!

Now, if what I have done puts me as untrustwprthy, then here are a few people that cannot be trusted too.

When Bro K talked to Mr.Romance about combining to “undercut” JungleRider, Mr.Romance told me about it so Bro K can say Mr.Romance cannot be trusted, right? And I told JungleRider and Cyberaid about it, so Mr.Romance can say I cannot be trusted right? Funny why JungleRider and Cyberaid didn’t say I should not tell them this?

When JungleRider told me of biz incidents that he and Bro K did that may backfire on Cyberaid, I insisted on telling Cyberaid. So JungleRider also cannot be trusted by Bro K, right?

At the same time, JungleRider also cannot be trusted right? He told me what WL C told him not to let me know.

Wow! So many people cannot be trusted.

I want to make it clear. I am what I am. If I find anything that I feel is important enough to tell an affected party, I will do that. Like I said, if you feel that makes me untrustworthy, I don’t give a fuck. I’m not going to apologize for it.

Tee Vee"
Old 28-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Reply No 3

"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

I don’t “hide” my movements and anyone following my blog by reading the comments too, will know where I go, so it doesn’t have to take Einstein to know that I was in Hat Yai.

The only thing that I kept quiet recently was when I relocated my family out of Hat Yai. After relocating them, I told anyone who asked me but I did not tell most of them the real reasons for that. Only a few of them knows.

There were a few samsters close to me that was aware of the incidents that led to my family’s relocation.

During the period that was leading to my “fallout”, a few samsters and people in Hat Yai advised me to be careful and also to get out of Hat Yai. If one person advises me, I can always close an eye. But there’s more than one.

There was a conspiracy by Ben, assisted and or supported by Dave (KingStar), Benson (Mr.Romance), Richard (JungleRider aka former E8), Danny (TD0620G) and the KL group, to get me into serious trouble. They wanted to gather a group of people to make a report to the authorities that I was earning commissions to get me arrested and put to jail. They wanted to contact previous samsters/forumers, OKTs and WLs and even planned to get fake evidence in case they don’t have a case on me.

Even then, I couldn’t be bothered and in fact wanted to wait for them to do it. But as the forum gets even more heated up, I was advise that should they not be able to get me, threats of harm to my family came in.

I had no choice but to consider the safety of my family. I tried to “soften” the forum or as Ben puts it “Beg him” but he was not letting it go and kept “pushing” me into a corner. That was when I asked Sammyboy to ban me from the forum for the safety of my family.

As such I immediately planned and relocated my family out of Hat Yai. I then went to Bangkok to make a police report but was told that I should make the report in Hat Yai since the matter is in Hat Yai. I could not make a report in Hat Yai as I felt that should I report to the wrong officer, the information may go to Ben.

I then went with a friend from Bangkok and a lawyer to the Tourist Police in Hat Yai asking them whether they were looking for me since that was what was posted in the forum. There was no such case.

I’m very sure there will be denials here and there, but I’m not stupid. There were a few bros who were aware of the whole affair right from the start, what I went thru, when I relocated my family, etc. You think I’m out of my mind to be apart from my family? Coming back to Singapore jobless?

So as some of you may have said not to reply as who knows we might be friends again, I am asking you back will there be such a possibility? I fucking doubt so.

Now, even if after relocating my family, I do not doubt the ability to “trace” where they are. But as God is my witness, if a single hair from my family is “touched”, I fucking swear that whatever connections any of you may have, will not be able to protect you.

This
will be my last reply as frankly, I’m sick & tired of all this fucking bullshit where cyber matters goes on to real world and the fucking cheek to hypocritically put the blame on me. Whoever you are, KLKOOL, DeKuip, “Jason” aka David, etc, and etc, you fucking guys go and take a good look at your fucking selves in the mirror.

Tee Vee"
Old 28-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by region View Post
Reply No 3

[B]"My last post here as all the other issues is not worth responding to.

Now, even if after relocating my family, I do not doubt the ability to “trace” where they are. But as God is my witness, if a single hair from my family is “touched”, I fucking swear that whatever connections any of you may have, will not be able to protect you.

Tee Vee"
is that a threat??? it will not protect u either !
Old 28-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thaihare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
is that a threat??? it will not protect u either !
maybe get a tailman or protection spell ready......
Will Rtn In Due Course
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1